︵‿︵‿୨3୧‿︵‿︵

Finally, it came.

Suji carefully opened up the envelope and took the letter out of it.

She read the letter, shaking a bit, nervous.

..

.

Then she jumped up happily, cheering.

"YESS I GOT IN!!" Suji screamed.

She then looked around her. She was cheering alone, and her excitement quickly went down.

Making friends is hard. Harder than anyone would think.

Suji sat down on her couch. Though being a trainee in a company is a big deal, her loneliness took over her.

☁☁☁

Mingyu didn't hesitate to open the envelope. He was determined to know what were the results. He ripped the envelope and took out the letter, reading it quickly . His eyes moving at a rapid speed.

"I got in??!" Mingyu yelled. "I GOT IN!!" Mingyu said out loud.

The excitement he felt was so much to the point he didn't care if it was early in the morning and people were sleeping.

He was also alone, but he didn't care.

He was just so happy he got in that he couldn't think of anything else and danced to nothing.

☁☁☁

"Hey mom, I got in!" Suji straight up said to her mom through the phone.

"Really?? Suji-ah, I'm so proud of youu!~ See, staying positive helps so much." Her mom squealed.

Suji smiled. She was relieved to tell someone, but she wanted to see someone's reaction.

"Here talk with Jieun." Suji's mom handed the phone to Jieun and all Suji could hear was screams and words Suji couldn't understand.

"Jieun..?" Suji's eyes widened at her sister's behavior. "Are you okay?"

Jieun couldn't hold her excitement she had for her sister.

Seems like Jieun is even more excited than I am. Suji thought

"See Suji, you did it! I knew you'd do it." Jieun said and Suji smiled. "Work hard and tell me when you're debuting in a group! I'll be your number 1 fan, Suji!!" Jieun said happily.

Suji could hear the excitement in her voice and couldn't help but to feel happy too.

☁☁☁

"Dad, I did it." Mingyu said through phone,

"Ah okay. Work hard okay?" His dad said tiredly.

"Yes I will."

"Now, call me back when you have good news."

"Oh okay dad-" Mingyu got cut off with a 'ding ding ding' indicating that the call ended.

He sighed deeply and looked down at his phone, just dazing off.

"Ugh, I just need someone to let all my feelings out too." Mingyu said, frustrated.

All his friends were occupied doing whatever so he couldn't even tell them the good news till they were free, it was disappointing but he knew he could get through it alone.

☁☁☁

"Suji." The voice said again.

"Suji.."

"Suji...."

Suji awoke to her alarm clock. She rubbed her eyes.

Suji groaned miserably.

She stayed in bed for a while just staring at the plain white ceiling and listening to the sound of the clock tick.

When she remembered.

"TODAY'S THE FIRST SESSION OF TRAINING!!" Suji rushed out of her room to go get something to eat and prepare herself.

The first day of training. Seems surreal.

After Suji was done, she ran out her apartment and went to the building.

☁☁☁

"First of all," The instructor said out loud, walking around. There were a lot of trainees scattered around the place. "You'll all be moved in an apartment and paired up with other trainees." The instructor said. Some people were excited, some people were tired to do anything and miserable.

"Second of all, we'll be weighing all of you. A steady diet is what helps with being an idol. Weighing starts next week." He said again.

Suji looked down at her belly and poked it, scrunching up her face because she thought she had a lot of weight.

"And last of all, you all. Have to. Follow. The rules. Or consequences will be awaiting." He paused, "More rules will be added soon."

They all nodded.

"Now, you all with get a sheet, we'll be calling names one by one and that will be your schedule." the instructor said.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"There will also be a paper handed out with your trainee roommate, you'll have 1 week also to move out of your house to the new apartment-" Blah blah blah boring stuff.

The instructor and other workers went all around, handing out papers.

Suji's name got called and she went up to get her schedule.

Once Suji got her paper she looked at her schedule.

Mondays, Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays were training days while the rest were just off days.

It's a decent schedule. Suji thought and scrolled through the paper. Training starts at 9:00AM - 9:00PM on designated days?? She can't even get up from bed without cracking a bone so this would've been a hassle.

Suji then was given her roommate sheet.

Suji read the rules on the apartment, No partying, no sound after lights out which is 12:00AM, blah blah. Ah here it is. Suji searched for her name. I'm partnered with Euna Kim and Jane Chun..?

Suji was so clueless, all the trainees were hanging out with one another as if they knew each other their whole life while Suji is just has no one to help her move all her things to the apartment.

The next sheet was handed out and Suji looked at the information given out.

So many things.. Is being a K-POP idol this hard?

Suji sighed and folded up the paper.

Toughen up and take this in like a woman Lee Suji.

☁☁☁

After a long day, Suji was finally able to go back home. All they did was talk and talk, ask questions boring stuff like that.

Suji was so tired to even think. It was 8:09PM. She was light-headed.

Suji bumped into someone and looked up,

"I'm sorry-" Suji stopped what she was saying.

"Mingyu?"

~~~~

tbh i wanna make this much more comedic but i feel like suji's character is too soft to be savage, she's just a sweet little cute munchkin to be mean :(