Not Your Luna (Formerly His R...

By Chloexx919

He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Author's Note

I Have A Question...

545 16 0
By Chloexx919

So, along with writing on here I'm also taking up songwriting, and I was wondering if y'all would be okay with me posting some of the music that turns out well on here?

Just a warning, I may not ever think any of it is good enough, so you may never hear any of the songs. There is also a possibility that the book will be completed before any of it is released. 

By the way, the songs I post do not necessarily coordinate with the chapters I post. It's just songs that I'm into at the time. I am wayyy too indecisive to choose a special song for each chapter. 

Kisses. 

I love you my little beans. 

~Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
69.8K 2.9K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...
238K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
46.4K 1.1K 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...