Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 51

27.7K 1.4K 1.2K
By aussie_direction

i AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.

I NEVER MEANT TO LEAVE IT THIS LONG. I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER STUFFS AND PLEASE DONT HATE ME

ANYWAYS

ENJOY THE LARRY <3

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

That party was probably one of the best in my life. I got to spend almost all night with Louis on the couches in the corner, without anyone bothering us.

He was happy and seemed to be having a good time with me, and I couldn’t be more glad that we were finally getting along after our rocky start.

I sighed happily as I unlocked my front door after getting home and went straight to the bedroom.

I kicked off my shoes and got undressed before crawling into bed, eyes closed as I relived tonight.

But one thing was sticking in my head and I couldn’t help thinking about it. The conversation Niall and I had about Louis kept replaying in my head.

I think Louis likes me. Like, after what Niall said, I was pretty sure that he was ready for a relationship.

And that made me so happy.

The things he was saying about needing someone to be there for him and to love him, and especially what he said about him being venerable and opening up, made me think that maybe he had had all the time that he needed.

I didn’t want to rush him into anything, because I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable, but at the same time, I really wanted to ask him out now.

All I hoped was that I was right and he did want to be with me. He had said to give him time, and I hoped that he’d had all the time he needed, because I was ready to be with him. He was all I ever wanted.

I closed my eyes,  a grin still plastered over my face as I fell asleep, beginning to plan the perfect way to ask Louis to be my boyfriend, because even if he wasn’t quite ready now, I had the feeling it would happen soon and I wanted to be ready.

.

The following morning I woke up to the sounds of the busy street below and a bright stream of light coming in through my thin curtains.

I groaned and rolled out of bed, wiping a hand over my face as I did. I stumbled to my dresser and pulled out some clothes that I threw on my bed before making my way to the kitchen.

I entered the room, flicked the kettle on and went back to the bathroom for a quick shower where I thought about today and what I was going to do.

I didn’t really have anything planned, but I kinda felt like I wanted to go out, so I made the decision to text Louis once I got out.

So when I was done, I went back to my room and grabbed my phone before going into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and text Lou.

[To Lou <3]

Hey, you busy today? x

The reply came almost immediately, and I laughed to myself.

[From Lou <3]

I was about to text you, actually

No, I’m not x

[To Lou <3]

Do you want to hang out? :)

[From Lou <3]

Of course :) Do you want me to come over or…?

[To Lou <3]

yeah, see you soon! x

[From Lou <3]

okay, I’ll be there soon x

I smiled as I locked my phone and pulled out a mug from my drawer to pour some coffee. I sat down at the kitchen bench before taking a sip and thinking about what Louis and I could do.

I wanted to do something fun, but something kind of romantic too, because I wanted to know whether or not I was right about him being ready. A sort of ‘date’ seemed the best way to do that to me.

I looked down at the cup in my hands as I thought, which soon turned into me thinking about just Louis.

But soon enough, I was snapped out of my daydream by the sound of the front door opening.

“Hello!” I heard Louis’ voice sing through the tiny apartment.

I couldn’t stop the grin spreading on my face at the sound of him letting himself in to my place. It was like he belonged here, with me, and I couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to have him here with me all the time.

“In here!” I called out after I realised I should probably answer him. “Kitchen.”

“Hey,” He said as he appeared in the doorway and wandered over to the bench where I was sitting.

“Hi.” I answered as he pulled out a chair and sat down next to me, smiling.

“So what are we doing today?” He asked, swinging his legs as he asked, his eyes sparkling.

“Um,” I hesitated. “I’m not sure. I didn’t really think of that.” I finished with an awkward laugh that made him roll his eyes.

“Well then,” He chirped. “Maybe I’ll just have to take you out then instead of the other way around.” He winked as he finished.

I momentarily choked on my coffee before trying to cover it up and act cool. “O-Okay.” I answered with a nod.

We had completely switched roles today.

He was acting so self-confident and it was pleasantly surprising. Sure, he was always very sassy and self-confident, but not when he was alone around me.

He usually was so nervous and flustered when it came to these kinds of things and it made me happy to see that he was becoming more comfortable around me.

But then again, if we kiss or anything today, I could almost guarantee that nervous-Louis would come back. He was scared of intimacy, but I was okay with that, because I would make sure he was safe and wanted with me and eventually, he wouldn’t be scared anymore.

“Well then, Styles.” He continued. “We should get going.”

“Okay.” I repeated and nodded again as I stood up.

I walked around to the sink and put my cup in it before turning back around to see him waiting for me.

“So can you drive us? Because I didn’t bring my car here, I had my driver take me, but I kind of don’t want him to take us out today…”

“Sure.” I answered, leaning against the sink.

He smiled at me and I smiled back, getting lost in his beautiful eyes. Then I realised I should probably stop staring at him because it was kind of weird.

I blushed and kept my head down as I walked past him, grabbed my phone off the bench and went to my bedroom. I got my wallet and keys before I met him at the front door where I pulled on my boots and we left.

.

“So where are we going?” I asked as we drove down the highway.

“Um, well, I know this pretty, like, u-um, beach?” He stuttered, nervous-Louis returning as he realised we were on a date.

“Okay, sounds great.” I reassured him, because that’s what Niall said he needed, reassurance and security.

“G-Good.” He mumbled as he looked down at his fingers in his lap and a small smile appeared. “Um, just make a left.”

I did as I was told and continued down that road right the way to the end where I found a small, empty car park and a lookout.

“If we, uh, park here, there’s a path down to the sand.” He told me as I pulled into a spot and turned the engine off.

“Here.” I announced as I turned to look at him.

He nodded with a nervous smile and tried to unbuckle his seat belt, but it was stuck.

“Oh, uh, it does that sometimes, um, not all the time but sometimes it gets stuck.” I rambled. “Here, uh, let me just-”

I stopped talking as I leant across the gap and tried to fix it. He pressed himself back into the seat as I reached across him to grab the top of the seatbelt where it went over his shoulder.

My chest was nearly touching his and our faces were incredibly close, but I kept my gaze down at the buckle, not wanting to make it awkward, I could already tell he was uncomfortable.

I gave it a yank and pressed the button at the same time so it came away and he could get out. I moved off him and he gave me a shy grin before opening the door and climbing out.

I did the same and met him around the other side.

“Alright, where to?” I asked as we began walking towards a dirt path.

“This way.” He said softly a smile still plastered across his face as he looked down at the ground.

As we walked, I thought about holding his hand, but then I realised he might not be comfortable with that, so I didn’t.

Once we got down to the beach, I stopped in awe. It really was beautiful.

“Woah.” I breathed as I looked out at the ocean. The beach was empty too, which I was surprised about considering it was about midday.

“Yeah,” He nodded, following my gaze. “I told ya.”

I grinned and turned to look at him at the same time he did. His eyes were sparkling with happiness as he smiled.

“Come on.” He said. “I know a great place to sit.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the beach towards some rocks. My breath hitched as his smaller hand fit perfectly with mine, but I tried to hide it, even if it made my heart race.

“Slow down.” I complained as he tried to jog, pulling me along.

“Come on, slow poke!” He teased as he started walking backwards in front of me, still pulling me with him. “Harry- AGH!”

He stumbled a little, lost his footing and fell backwards, flat into his back

“Lou-” I only got half his name out before I was dragged down with him, as he refused to let go of my hand.

I tried to avoid him, but I landed half on him as I fell, both of us giggling as we lay on top of each other in the sand.

“Harry!” He moaned through a laugh, which I joined in on.

Then, our laughter died out, leaving just me on top of him, looking down at his angelic face. He was smiling and didn’t make a sign that he wanted me to move, so I stayed where I was.

I brought a hand up to his face and caressed it, pushing some hair out of the way as I did.

The only thing running through my head as I looked at him was ‘be my boyfriend’ and it was becoming increasingly harder to keep it in.

So, to stop myself, I brought my face closer to his until I felt him wrap his hand into my hair and pull me closer.

Our lips brushed once before he pulled my lips to his and kissed me softly.

He pulled back with a smile and gave me one last peck, his eyes still closed before he opened them to look at me again.

“Be my boyfriend.” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

His eyes went wide and for a second, his smile disappeared. He blinked a couple of times before pulling my head down again to kiss me, harder this time.

When he pulled back, his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration.

“Are you being serious?” He asked. “I don’t want you to play me, Styles.”

I nodded and gulped. “So serious.” I whispered.

“You’re not going to hurt me?” He asked again, sounding so vulnerable it nearly broke my heart.

“Never.” I answered, and when I said that one word, his smile came back and he nodded.

“Then, yes.” He replied. “I will be your boyfriend.”

It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

“Good.” I answered with a sigh of relief. “Good.”

He giggled and pulled my lips to his for a third kiss before he pushed me off of him playfully.

“Come on.” He said, standing up and holding out a hand for me. “Lets go sit.”

I took his hand as I stood and kept a hold of it as we kept walking to the rocks.

I stole a glance at him at one point and saw him positively beaming with happiness and I thought to myself…

He’s all mine.

.

THOUGHTS?

COMMENTS?

OPINIONS?

please vote/comment <3 

my other story has heaps more comments but this one has heaps more votes and i want to even them up please :) SO COMMENT PLZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
10.2K 886 17
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ꜱᴇ...
36.3K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
81.1K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...