The Asylum

By awesomeness100

How would you feel when people would call you crazy even though you were perfectly normal? After her parents... More

The Asylum
Crazy 1- Death
Crazy 2- Welcome To Hell
Crazy 3- Did You Just Say Vampires?
Crazy 4- First Day Fights
Crazy 5- Midnight Escape
Crazy 6- Evan Wolfe
Crazy 7- Planning Is Hard When Your Stuck With Idiots
Stupid Authors Note (Please Read)
Crazy 8- Chocolate Always Helps
*IMPORTANT* Another Authors Note.

Crazy 9- Secrets

119 5 8
By awesomeness100

Serious question. Has anyone seen my unicorn? His name is unicorn. If anyone see's unicorn pass by, ignore him and call me immediately! Do not stare at him, he will hurt you, if he eats your food, ignore him, he will pay for whatever damages he does. And whatever you do, do not (and I repeat NOT) talk to him, he will piss you off so much you might kill him instead. And he likes to pretend he doesn't exist so talking to him is not a good idea. Sadly, that wasn't a joke. So please PM me if you see him. 

I am sad to say that The Asylum will be on hold for a little while. The next crazy might be up in a week, a month or 2 months but it depends if I feel like writing.  

And the dedication goes to... xMayraRocksx! To everyone who PM'ed me their suggestions, thanks a million. Vincent will be played by: Bond, James Bond. Well, Daniel Craig. The random song is If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn. Wow, this song is just amazing. Here is a picture of Vinnie. 

Me and Sel were sitting there on the sofa. Sel was playing the game, horribly, while I was screaming the directions to her. She really, really, really needed help. I noticed Adamant wasn't here. I thought he left because Sel came. Come to think of it, he wasn't here yesterday at the free hour. He came right before I punched Eve, but he wasn't there the whole time.

I was trying to think why he wasn't here but I got distracted by a certain bitch who walked in through the door. Everything about her just pissed me off. The way she walked in, the way she gave me the evil stare, the way she and those other gossiping bitches talked about me, the way she thought that a punch in the face was like a war wound, the way she exaggerated to everyone how crazy I really am. But it's not like I gave a shit. I just watched Sel play the game.

Evan and Mike didn't rejoin us but that was a good thing, Sel would have asked too many questions. Adamant came in and handed Evan and me our "schedules" but it was just the same thing we got this morning. I didn't open it because I knew it would be the same thing as this morning and I also didn't care.

"Why didn't me and Mike get one?" What the fuck is with her and questions?

"Well, I guess it was because, we could tell you, I mean, what's the point of making 4 copies when we only need 2. Also, you guys weren't here so we handled it." Sel looked suspicious but she didn't say anything. The bell that ended the final hour rang loudly through the room. Everyone got up like zombies, annoyed that free hour was over and we had more work to do. Sel checked the rest of the schedule, luckily we didn't pay attention to what we had in the afternoon when we talked about the schedules in the morning. Don't think that was irresponsible, the files are always on the table in the dinning room and we just need to ask the guard to come with us to the dinning room to recheck the files. We slowly got up off the sofa and we walked towards the door, slowly. 

"What do we have now?" Sel's face turned into a huge smile. "Sel?"

"Yeah, sorry. We- I mean you have therapy and I get to relax here." Three of the patients pushed past us and I sorta tripped 3 of the girls that did that. I tripped on of them and it was a chain reaction. They all fell on their faces and Sel and I laughed like hell. They turned around onto their backs and it was Eve and 2 other gross looking bitches.

"You'll pay for that, bitch." The leader of the bitch gang spoke. (Eve.)

"Aw, look who learned how to say a full sentence properly." I smirked at Eve and she was about to charge me when her 2 other bitch followers held her back. Then they ran down the hallway without a final word.  

"Anyways, what do you mean?"

"Well, therapy is private. So, the roommate just stays in the free hour room and chills. So, from now till dinner I get to play on your game."

"NOOOOO. Sel, I have to be here with you because you suck really badly. Really, really badly. Like, super bad."

"I GET IT. If I screw up, I screw up."

"Okay, but without my help, you wouldn't have made it to the part about the goar." The information about the goar was on the first level and it's easy to jack. (To people who don't have the game, google it bitches.)

"Fuck you bitch, just fuck you."

"Whoa Sel, I know I'm hot but I'm not lesbian." Sel gave me the finger and she walked back into the free hour room. I quickly checked the bottom left hand corner to see who our guards were and Lucian's name wasn't there. I wouldn't want Lucian and Sel to be in a room together in awkward silence while Sel ruins her chances with her bad gaming skills. My guard came next to me and he leaded me towards the therapy room. I didn't talk to him because he looked pissed. Lucian looked pissed before I spoke to him but, this guy just wasn't in the mood. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. I knew when we reached the door, I was going to suffer in this room. The guard knocked on the door, loud. After waiting on the guard's last knock, he opened the door. 

"I'm sorry Alex, Eve has asked for therapy today." I looked in the room and she had a smug grin on her face. Maybe to her this was "revenge". By therapy, it was a date and she got to go on a date with him, while I could be doing something where I wouldn't want to stab someone else. I couldn't see anything for more than 2 seconds because Adamant was blocking the door.

"Well that's fine by me. What can I do?"

"Well, you can do what Eve was going to do, sort out the library."

"Can't I just sit in the free hour room with Sel?"

"No. Lucky for you, today is the day the new books arrive. You need to sort them. And only read after your done. You can clean on your own, I know how you like to read on your own." Well, I'd rather have Sel try to win the game. 

"Cool, but I want to have Lucian as my guard, that way I could talk to him there."

"Whatever. Remus, call Lucian and tell him to come here. You have to do whatever Lucian is doing now." Remus. His name was Remus. Remus Lupin, from Harry Potter. The werewolf, not vampire, werewolf. But this guy was a vampire. 

"Yes my lord." He said in a gruff voice. He walked in vampire speed so he would be back in less than a minute. Not run, but walk. I could clearly see him walking. But normal people can't see that right? I mean, it would have been to fast for my human eyes, right? I blinked quickly a couple of times and adjusted my eyes. 

"Are you mad?" Adamant asked, watching my reaction curiously. 

"Why should I be mad?"

"Because Eve stole your spot in therapy."

"I told you it's fine by me. I really don't care." This time I watched his reaction. He looked upset but he brushed it off quickly. I was wondering why he didn't go back in with Eve, probably to keep an eye out on me and make sure I didn't escape. Lucian arrived quickly, his speed blowing my fringe out of my eyes. My fringe got back to it's original spot, hiding my left eye from view.

"Yes, my lord?" Wow, that just felt weird coming out of Lucian's mouth. I always got the impression that Lucian hated Adamant. But the way Lucian said it, it sounded like respect but also like he really didn't care what Adamant wanted. 

"You will have to escort Alex to the library and stay there till dinner. I'm sorry." Adamant smirked while bossing Lucian around. 

Lucian being the smart ass he is, had to respond to his snide comment. "Great, me and you... alone in a library." He turned his head towards me and winked at me. His head was in a great angle, he winked at me and made sure that Adamant could see. "Will we be alone my lord?" I tried to hold in my laughter as best as I could.

"Yes you will, but don't make me regret it." He said slowly with his teeth clenched and his hands in fists. He went back in and slammed the door. I started laughing as we started towards the library. 

"Wow Lucian, I didn't know you were that much of a bad ass."

"I'm not, I guess your just a bad influence." We laughed down the hallway, turned right and we walked towards the library doors. The doors were big oak double doors with golden round handles.

There was a big, wooden box by the entrance doors. I lifted the lid off the box and I put it to the side. I looked inside the box and it was mostly biographies by new singers/actors. There was still more books inside but the top layer of books were biographies. "So, what do I do?"

"Well, on the paper, it says you have to get the stamp that says it's our property and stamp it on the first page of every book. Then, you have to find a spot to put it in. Finally, you have to organize the rest of the library."

"Where did you get that paper from?"

"Adamant gave it- well shoved it to me when I annoyed him."

"Really, I didn't see it."

"It was right before he slammed the door." I shook my head. "Oh right, he didn't use human speed, that's why you couldn't see it."

"But when Remus went to get you, he used his vampire speed and I swear I thought I saw him walking, but he was using his vampire speed so I don't know how it is possible for me to see that. I might have been hallucinating or something." Lucian went stiff. Not his usual vampire statue- like stiffness, his face went blank and he couldn't move. He just stared at the bookshelf behind me not paying me any attention.

"It's you." He said with a blank face, still not looking at me.  

"Lucian? What do you mean?"

"It has to be you. It all adds up." 

"Lucian, what has to be me? Lucian!"

"Sorry." Lucian snapped out of it quickly and acted like nothing even happened.

"Lucian, what the hell was that all about? What has to be me? What's adding up? Why were you like that?" Lucian didn't look at me instead he just turned his attention to the box. "Lucian, please answer me." I spoke softly.

"Can we drop it, please Alex. I swear I will explain later."

"Okay sure." I was still so curious to why Lucian said that and why Lucian wanted to drop the subject so quickly but, I valued our friendship more so I dropped it. I grabbed some books out and tucked it under my arm. It was a lot of big heavy books to handle for some people but I would always have a big book with me at all times so I was used to it. "Where's the stamp?" Lucian pointed to a desk in the corner. On the table, there was the stamp with an ink pad, a organizer of all the books in the library. I grabbed the stamp and the ink pad off the table and walked back to Lucian.

I got a pile of books out of the box and I sat where I was. I found the second page of the book that was on top of the pile and stamped it. It said on the stamp, property of The Mental Asylum. It had no address, no postal code, no nothing. All it said was property of The Mental Asylum. "It's wrong." I looked up to Lucian who was staring at the book in my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"You're supposed to stamp on the first page of the book. The first page is always blank, well except for a couple of books, you stamped the page where it has the tittle on it."

I checked the book and he was right. "Shit." I ripped the page which I just stamped and I threw it in the rubbish bin which was by the doors. I got the stamp and I was on the right page and I stamped it. "Better?"

"You know, you just ruined the whole book now." He chuckled as he rolled his eyes. 

"I had to do what I had to do. It's just the front cover repeated onto paper. I don't think anyone will care especially when it's Justin bieber's biography." I put the book down and I moved onto the next one. I got the front page, stamped it and put it on the pile of stamped books. I repeated the whole process for each book while Lucian stood there watching me. I was half- way through the whole stamping shit so I got up and grabbed all of the books that were left out of the box and put it on the floor. "Don't you want to sit down? You don't have to sit on the floor, you can sit on a chair."

"It's not a problem."

"But, aren't your legs tired from standing up so long?"

"I'm a vampire, I don't need to sit or rest or breathe. I'm fine standing."

"Well, that's weird."

"Well, it's weird that you humans tire out so easily." I glared at him. 

"Says the guy who's a vampire." Now it was his turn to glare at me. I got back to stamping the books. Once I was finished, I had to put it on the shelves. I put the stamp and the ink pad away and I got the organizer. Lucian had all of the books piled up into 2 columns in his arms. 

"Now puny human, I will carry these books since you're to weak to carry all of these."

"Oh yeah?" I said laughing.

"Yeah." I dropped the organizer to the ground and I grabbed the books from 1 column and I held them in my left arm. "Are you sure you can hold that much?"

"Shut up." I slowly got the second column into my other arm. "Ha. Looks like this puny human is stronger than you thought." Lucian watched me carefully. His face was sort of in shock but it was only for a moment. The shock was like when he said 'it was me' but, not as much in shock. 

"I guess you're right." He said after a second. "Wait right there." I waited and the longer I waited, the heavier my arms got. He was back in less than 10 seconds with a pile of books in his arms. "Okay, you can put the books down." I put them down and sighed, my arms felt lighter. He looked around and up at the ceiling. There were camera's located on the corners of the room, some in the middle of the room, others in between shelves and some above the tables. "It doesn't matter."

"What doesn't matter?" He ignored me and continued to scan the room.

"Stand right here." He pointed to a spot on the floor. I guess it was where the camera's won't see us but they were everywhere. "Now turn this way a little bit." He spun me clockwise about less than 90 degrees.

"Why are you doing this?" 

"Shh. Just wait and see." He walked away and I couldn't see him. Not wanting to lose my spot, I spun my head and saw he walked up to the pile of books which I just recently placed on the floor. I was beyond confused at this point and I didn't know what to do. Should I ask him what he is doing and demand an answer? Should I say he's being ridiculous and put all the books back? Should I just do as he says? I stood there thinking and I chose to just do as he said. He cam back with a huge pile of books. To any human that would have been heavy, but to Lucian, it was no sweat. 

He looked at all of the cameras and he adjusted his position. He blocked most of the cameras view, I blocked the others. "Here take this." I put my hand underneath the pile but he didn't remove his own hand. "Are you ready." I nodded my head. He let go but his hand was hovering over my own. It wasn't that heavy. I could barely feel the weight on my palms. I started smiling but Lucian frowned. "Are you ready for the second pile?" I just nodded. He put the second pile on my other hand and he let go fater but like his other hand, it hovered. I smiled knowing that I could hold these two heavy piles without any difficulty. Lucian was focused on the piles in my hands. "This is not good."

"What's not good."

"How can you hold these books?"

"I don't know. But this is cool."

"No, this is not 'cool'. This is bad." I was still holding the piles of books in my hands. The piles went over our heads. 

"How is this bad Lucian?"

"Look, if anyone asks you what we just did, tell them that you just wanted to know how us vampires could carry such heavy things. But whatever you do, do NOT tell them you carried this pile by yourself. You will say that you held them but my hands were underneath and I carried it. Got that?" He got the piles and put them on the floor. 

"Sir, yes sir." I put my hand to my forehead like the military does. Lucian just rolled his eyes. I didn't know why Lucian wanted me to lie about what we were doing, because we weren't doing anything wrong but I didn't mind. But why did he want me to lie about something small and stupid? He picked up both the piles and put them back to where they were supposed to be. I went back to stamping the books and Lucian stood near me but not to close to me, watching me. I felt like I had my own personal security guard. "Oh, I almost forgot. You have a date with Sel tonight."

"What?!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
41 3 26
"I did try to ask nicely and multiple times, I might add. The time for being nice has come to an end since it doesn't seem to work with you." He pass...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
Dionne By Mia

Werewolf

446 155 31
"Why are you running from me?" I said with my heart breaking in pieces just from listening to the words getting out of my mouth and being directed to...