Tawog : The Fighter

By Artisticfreakshow

This story revolves around the life of Gumdrop Watterson. In this particular AU, Gumdrop is a top fighter at... More

Gumdrop
Fight!
Ties
Tooth and Nail
Clone fight pt. 2
Deejay Goldbrooke

Freedom

138 1 0
By Artisticfreakshow

[Simi-8's Base] [Wednesday 12:34 P.M]

     "Are you sure we should have sent him in. You know how the last guy ended up." Jockey stated while taking a sip of coffee.

He was gazing at a screen showing a clip of the Watterson's house.

"Yes Jockey. We need to see more of Gumdrop's power. And what better way to bring it out to put him against his Himself."

The boss responded while holding up a glass of wine. The room itself was quiet, and very dark.

"The clone was constructed from Gumdrop Watterson's genes, since Gumdrop is about 56 miles from his house, the clone will ravage his family."

The boss added. Earning a slight glance from Jockey.

"Plus, the clone is too strong for those fools. Even if they use their powers they can't come close to hurting the clone."

The boss explained, while showing a toothy grin of evil. Silence flooded the room once again. The lights flickered.

The silence was broken by the telephone going off. The loud and upbeat song played alarming Jockey and the boss that someone was calling.

"Now this is pretty weird. Last time I checked the cellphone lines of the Simi-8s where not available to the public and where completely unknown to the FFC corporation."

The boss stated while picking up the phone and putting it to they're ear.

"Hello?"

The boss stated curiously. But his expression soon changed to fear.

"Hello UraXor. This is Lucy Simian. I am officially coming back to take my place as leader. So please prepare because once I'm here you're never going to believe my plans..."

The person know reveled as UraXor dropped the phone.

"Who was it?" Jockey asked while crossing his arms.

"She's.... She's coming back..." UraXor responded in fear. Sweat started to bead of his body.

Earning a gasp from Jockey.

[The house]

The phone rang in the room where the sisters where at. The loud song played and alarmed the sisters that someone was calling.

Stormy looked at the night stand. And looked back at her Siblings.

"I'll get it." Stormy bluntly stated, while picking up the phone.

     "I'll answer the door. Gumdrop needs a good explanation for why he's coming so late. After all it's 1 in the morning."

     Skye stated while walking towards the door to the room.

     "Hello?" Stormy stated while raising an eyebrow.

     "Hey Stormy." A feminine voice called out from the phone. It was Carrie.

     "Hey Mom! What's up?" Stormy stated, while smile towards her siblings.

     "We're about to arrive home. You're dad and I have been doing extra business to help our family. So to get too the point we're going to be there in a hour."

     Carrie responded, earning a cheer of happiness from Stormy.

     "Also one thing. You're older sisters Dahlia, and Nyxia are coming home with us so expect company."

     Carrie stated, earning a joyful cheer from Stormy.

     "Okay mom! Have a safe trip home." Stormy stated while ending the phone call.

     "What did she say?" Emma asked Stormy, while kissing Bradley.

     "They will be home in hour. Plus Dahlia and Nyxia are coming home!"

     Stormy responded in excitement. The rest of siblings started to cheer in happiness.

     Meanwhile downstairs , Skye made her way to the front door.

      Carbon followed behind her, as his previously destroyed kneecap was completely healed.

     Skye stopped at the front door and unlocked it's locking mechanism. She opened it to reveled Gumdrop standing at the foot of the door.

     "Hey Gumdrop! What are you doing outside at this time! Scrapper and Belle are completely asleep!"

     Skye angrily shouted at Gumdrop. Or so she thought it was gumdrop. It was the clone.

     Their was no reaction out of the clone, it just blankly stared at Skye and Carbon.

     [Order: Kill Gumdrop's bloodline.] The clone thought while showing a toothy grin.

     The two siblings where taken off by this. And where quickly creeped out.

      But before they could do anything, the clone unleashed a palm strike knocking Skye to the wall and nearly cracking it.

     "SKYEEE!" Carbon yelled out while running towards Skye and gazing at the clone. He never saw this side of Gumdrop.

     Skye coughed up ectoplasm , as Carbon helped her up.

     The clone stepped into house. And cracked his knuckles.

     The impact sound of the palm strike attracted the attention of the siblings. The siblings walked into the living room to see the current situation.

     "What's going on here!?" Marissa yelled out waking up Belle and Scrapper.

     "Good. Y'all are all here. Now I can finally begin." The clone stated in a evil tone.

     "What are you talking about?" Carbon stated while raising his eyebrow.

     "You almost killed Skye Gumdrop!" Carbon added while looking at Gumdrop in rage.

     "I am not Gumdrop Watterson. I am a clone created by the Simi-8 Gang."

     The clone stated while earning glares from the Siblings.

     "You sure you should be reveling you're identity to you're enemy?" Skye stated while holding her bruised arm.

     "You won't survive long enough to tell you're mommy and daddy." The clone stated while cracking his knuckles.

     "Plus. Gumdrop will be having company." The clone stated while taking a fighting stance.

     [Somewhere in Downtown Elmore]

     Gumdrop was jogging down the streets of Downtown Elmore.

     He was approximately 15 miles away from his house, and he didn't have any time to waste.

     [Mom and Dad are going to kill me.] Gumdrop thought while drinking a bottle of water.

      He passed up Elmore's Public Park and made his way through the City part of Elmore.

     [It seems that the extra training has payed off. Should I get something to eat along the way?] Gumdrop thought.

      When all of sudden two guys came out from the Alley ways in front of him.

     Gumdrop stopped, and gazed at the two men. The street they where on was fairly dark, in fact one street light dimly lit the Area.

     "Who are you?" Gumdrop stated, while raising his eyebrow up.

     One of the guy's took of his shirt and pulled out a long machete, and the guy on the left pulled out a Blade.

     Instantly Gumdrop knew what was going on. It was the Simi- 8's.

     The guy in the left quickly threw his knife towards Gumdrop. Gumdrop dodged it, but when he looked back the other guy swiped at him with his machete.

     Gumdrop ducked under the machete and delivered a blow to the guy's chest knocking him to the far wall.

     Gumdrop stood up with a straight posture. And took a fighting stance.

     The other guy, took off his hoodie and showed his face. He was a white dog with black poke dots on his fur.

     "Hello Gumdrop Watterson. I've been waiting for this moment for years." The white dog stated while taking off his shirt.

     "I am a Karate fighter. And the strongest one to ever exist."

     Gumdrop continued to stare at dog with emotionless eyes.

     The dog took a forward stance, while Gumdrop stayed in his position

     "Shall we get started?" The dog stated earning a glare from Gumdrop.

    The dog charged at Gumdrop and delivered a straight punch, but before he could even see Gumdrop react he collapsed on the ground.

     Gumdrop stood before the now unconscious dog. [I gotta hurry!!]

     Gumdrop thought while running at full speed down the street.

     Leaving the dog and his partner on the street unconscious.

     [Back to the House]

     The clone took a fighting stance and continued to stare at the siblings.

     Carbon then let go of Skye. And cracked his knuckles.

"Everyone get back."

     Carbon stated in a serious tone. Then he unleashed a fireball towards the clone.

     The clone dodged the fireball and delivered a uppercut towards Carbon.

     Carbon barely managed to dodged the uppercut and his nose gushed out blood.

     "TAKE THIS!!" Carbon yelled out in rage

     And unleashed a volley of fireball towards the clone. The clone tried the dodge the fireballs but was caught by Marissa's ice.

     The fireballs then blew the clone back, and the clone crashed through the outside window and into the backyard.

     Carbon made his way outside and Marissa and Stormy came along too. Skye made herself invisible and Scrapper started to conjure dead bodies.

     The clone simply gazed at them and smiled. The clone then started to laugh. Carbon glared at the clone.

     "What's so funny?" Carbon angrily asked while conjuring a fireball in his hand. The clone appeared to be completely intact.

     The clone sighed and put on a serious expression, but that's when Carbon unleashed a giant stream of fire.

     The clone didn't move, and the fire consumed him. The entire backyard lit up as a giant explosion went off.

     Carbon smiled and looked at his siblings, as he thought the clone was dead. "YES!" Stormy yelled out in excitement.

     But the short-term celebration meet it's end, because the clone appeared before Carbon, he traveled at lightspeed to avoid the fire, and no signs of damage was present.

      "CARBON!!" Skye yelled out in fear.

     Carbon turned around with fear in his eyes. The clone was inches away from Carbon.

     It couldn't have been half a second that passed when it unleashed a low kick to Carbon's thigh causing Carbon to fly back into the house's far wall.

     "GAUUH!!" Carbon cried out while grasping the area of the strike. The wound was black and bruised signifying that bone underneath cracked.

     The clone charged at Carbon again, cocking back his Arm for a strike. Marissa had to react and fast. Right before the clone was about to hit Carbon.

     She used her powers to conjure a wall of hard ice around Carbon, the clone's fist landed on the ice causing giant crater to appear.

    The clone backed up from the ice but was blown back by a fireball by Marissa. Skye made her way towards Carbon and teleported him to the house.

    The clone regained his posture and stood before the group of siblings. He was about 30 feet away from them.

     Carbon laid on the floor of the house, in extricating pain. He was groaning loudly while holding his injured thigh.

     Gummie and Emma made their way to Carbon. Gummie took out the Med- kit while Emma used a healing potion.

     The clone stood there and started to run up at the siblings. That's when Stormy and Marissa used their powers to shoot a barrage of lightning bolt and fire at the clone,

     "Die!" They yelled out, as the lightning and fire combined to create a deadly combination of plasma.

     However, the clone started to dodge every ball of plasma. It ducked and almost instantly made its way to Marissa and Stormy.

    Marissa used her powers to block off the clone's path with a ice wall  and Stormy created a wall of wind for extra defense.

     "Idiots." The clone exclaimed. He cocked back his arm and a purple aura surrounded his fist.

      He then unleashed a powerful blow to the wind wall and ice causing both of the walls to completely shatter.

     The force of the blow was so great that it blew back everyone and destroyed the back door.

     The clone stepped into the house, and smiled. Everybody was injured. But before he could do anything he was blown back by a force.

    He landed into the far wall. The clone regained his posture but was taken off by something. There standing in front of him was Gumball.

     He had a long blade in his hands, [which was the sword Varric]. His wife Carrie was standing by him, and two of his eldest Daughters Dahlia and Nyxia.

     Where helping their other Siblings up. Gumball pointed the blade at the clone.

      "Are you ready Varric?" Gumball asked out loud showing a confinement expression.

     "Yes Master Gumball!" The sword responded.

     The clone stretched his neck, and cracked his knuckles. He then looked at the newcomers with a wide smile.

     "Good you're all here. Now I can finally kill you." The clone stated while taking fighting stance.

      Carrie stood by Gumball and summoned a blue fireball.

     "You wanna try..?" Carrie stated while conjuring a bigger fireball.

     "Mom." A voice called out. It was Belle.

     "Please be careful." Belle stated with a tear in her eye.

     "Don't worry." Carrie stated confidently.

     "Daddy and I got this." Carrie added while rubbing Belle's cheek.

     "Nyxia and Dahlia. Take care of you're younger brothers and sisters." Gumball stated, while eyeballing the clone.

    "Right!" Nyxia and Dahlia yelled in unison.

     [In the streets]

     Gumdrop was running at full speed towards the street of his home.

     "I'm almost their!" Gumdrop yelled out, while cracking his knuckles.

     "I can't believe that they are finally sending him out." Gumdrop stated to himself, while Running even faster.

     [Don't worry. I will be there soon.] Gumdrop thought while running down the dark and silent street.

—————————————————————————-
End...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 21 20
Darwin Watterson is a young goldfish who loves to have fun and explore the world. He is best friends with Carrie Krueger, the sweetest and kindest yo...
188 18 9
The Wattersons try to have a relaxing vacation for once, in a long time especially because of all the havoc that has been brought to Elmore, which is...
8.3K 168 33
Story about Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee from the land of AAh.
336 16 7
Pidge gets kidnapped, and two years after, her friends meet the same fate. When forced to fight in the Arena, a curious new contender faces them.