Ties

[???]

     "Boss, It seems that our scout failed." A man said while looking at a computer screen.

     "Don't worry Jockey, he was expected to fail. The important thing is that he got intel on Gumdrops abilities."

     The boss responded to the man, now reveled as Jockey. The boss took a sip of wine, and lit a cigarette.

     "Boss, it seems that Gumdrop has gotten exponentially stronger since our last encounter with him. And it seems that he didn't even come close to trying against a armed foe." Jockey responded.

     But then. A voice came from across the room.

     "You don't know nothing yet."

    It was Justin. His body was wrapped in bandages and his face was covered in a thick layer of gauze.

     "The things he used in our fight was far beyond anything I could have imagined. Let me tell you something. In my fight he looked as if he was barley trying to fight me."

    Justin stated while, cracking his knuckles.

     "His speed is beyond anything I seen and his punches are so heavy that they completely destroyed my skull. Heck, I'm lucky to even be alive."

     Justin added. Earning a glare from the boss. Justin back up from his stance.

     "You fool. I know that!" The boss harshly stated  while flicking the cigarette at Justin's head.

     "Don't speak to me as if I'm a child. After all, I did deal with him years ago!"

     The boss angrily stated while slamming his fist on the chair.

      "This time around. He's going to pay for what he has done to me."

     The boss stated, while smiling at Justin.

     "Let's take our time, After all. We got an entire army on our side."

     The boss said earning a smile from jockey and Justin.

     "Finally, it's time that Gumdrop Watterson will fall to the Simi-8's!"

     The boss yelled out. Nearly jumping out of his seat.

     [In the house]

     Gumdrop was outside in the backyard. It was late at night and all the siblings where inside talking to Carrie and Gumball.

     The masked man laid on the floor unconscious with his face caved in. Blood was all over the floor, including teeth and pieces of gum lining.

      Carbon laid on the couch, his wound was being treated by Sally, Belle, and Skye.

     Marissa sat at the kitchen table with Carine, deciding on what to eat. They both decided on pizza since it was late.

     Marmalade and Scrapper where watching television, while drawing.

     All the while, gumdrop was in the backyard doing squats, and push-ups. He was shadow boxing

     [So, the simi-8s are back. I can't alarm my siblings or they will cause a panic. All I can hope to do is train until mom and dad comes back.]

      Gumdrop thought while hitting a rock, causing the rock to split in half.

     [But why here. Why at this time.] Gumdrop thought while cracking his knuckles.

     Gumdrop jumped up and used his tail to grab on to tree branch. He moved his arms in a crisscross motion, and looked up to the sky.

     [Only god knows what I am in store of.] gumdrop thought.