𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝟒 𝐌𝐄 [ COMPLETE ]

By LadyNaii

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞.. 𝐈 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞." | 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘
𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗬𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬
🤔
SEQUEL TALK

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

14.7K 872 1.3K
By LadyNaii

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I was in my room getting myself together so that we could go pick up King from the police station when my phone lit up.

I looked down and scrunched up my face seeing Scoob wanted to send me a message.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝟐𝐗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎.

Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I clicked on his message and frowned seeing a totaled car.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝟐𝐗

𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

I looked over the message, contemplating on if I should reply or not. I looked back, making sure no was behind me and thumped back a response.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧.𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

He left me on read and I quickly swiped over, pressing the trash bin so I could delete the message.

"BAE YOU READY," I heard Namir yell.

"Uh, yeah one second!" I yelled back as I fixed my white bodysuit and slipped my phone in my Coach wristlet.

I double checked to make sure the message was deleted before making my way to the front room.

"You good," Namir questioned me as he scrunched up his face.

"Uh- yeah, I'm fine," I smiled and he made a face, one that was screaming ion believe you .. but I'll let it slide.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, and I smiled as I followed him out the house. He no longer needed crutches, his leg was now in a boot and he could walk on it.

Once I seen Kamani's black BMW truck, I made my way to the backseat. Her mama was in the front, while my cousin was sitting behind Kam. I sat in the middle since I was smallest.

After Namir finished his blunt, he slid in and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I love you," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

He's been so affectionate lately, I wonder why.

I hope he wasn't cheating on me, that would suck.

"I love you too."

Tamarion smacked his lips, I looked over and made a face, "what, stop hating."

"Get that sweet shit outta here," he waved us off as he scrunched up his nose.

"Boy shut up, you was on that sweet shit wimmie yesterday," Kam spoke up, looking back at Tamarion threw the middle mirror.

"Its cause you pregnant, and my daughter needs to feel my love."

"You pregnant Lundyn, is that why Nuski all up your ass? I hope you not." He made a face.

I frowned, thinking back again on my pregnancy with Tylear. My baby would've been one had, he or she survived.

"Whats wrong?" Namir questioned me.

I just shook my head, "its nothing, just was thinking." I shrugged.

"You sure mamas?"

I nodded, "yeah."

"They biggest mistake was letting the King free," King announced as he slid into the backseat. I climbed on Namir's lap so he could have room.

King leaned up in his seat and kissed his mama onna cheek and reached over to rub Kam's belly, "wassup nephew!" He spoke as he smiled down at her stomach.

"Its gon be a girl, but hey brother. Welcome home." Kam had a huge smile on her face, we all missed him so much.. but I know this was a bittersweet moment for Kam and her mama.

I just watched as they all interacted, making me smile.

King looked rough, but overall he genuinely looked happy.

I was just happy he was home.

We finally pulled up to King's mama house and his face lit up when he seen Xaria holding up a Welcome Home sign.

He hopped the car and ran to her lifting her from the ground, she squealed as he spun her around.

"Welcome home baby."

"Glad to be home mamas," he put her down and kissed her all over her face.

I knew he probably missed her the most, that was his lul baby.

A few family members, my grandma and the gang was around; everyone was interacting, laughing and just enjoying the fact that Splain was finally home.

I looked down at my phone seeing it was 3, visiting hours were over at 6 .. and I didn't know how long the party would go on.

Nor did I know what I would tell Namir so that I could leave.

I found my way inside the house and went straight to the bathroom, Namir saw me.

I nodded and started making gagging noises, just to pretend I was throwing up.

That would be my excuse.

I turned the water on and splashed some on my face to make it look like my eyes were watering.

Once I was satisfied, I flushed the toilet and went out and Namir saw me and stalked his way over.

"You okay," he questioned as he placed both hands on my face and examined me.

He was looking me over, fixing my hair.

"No, ion feel good. I think I'm gonna call it a day. I just threw up, and my head is killing me."

"Alright, I'll get my stuff and we can g-."

"NO! I mean, no.. you don't have too babe."

He made a face, "baby .. I got you. we going home together, come on." He tried pulling me but I stopped him.

I sighed, "I'm not going home."

"Then where you going Lundyn?"

"To go check on Tylear in the hospital."

"I'm sorry, ion think I heard you right. Come again?" He got closer to me and turned so that his ear was in my direction.

"Tylear is in the hospital and I want to check on him."

He chuckled, "lemme guess, you still fucking him? Lundyn I swear to God bro, I will literally break your neck, I know sum." He pointed his finger in my face and starting walking off.

I reached for him but he snatched from my grip, "don't touch me, cause I'm gon fuck around and forget you a female." His voice was deep and stern.

He pushed past me and went out the door.

I decided to follow after him, "Namir, please I won't go... just talk to me." I begged him as tears fell from my eyes.

He was pacing back and forth, "you really lied to me to go see another nigga, you serious cuh?" He got in my face.

"Fuck is you crying for, you then cause of the shit. You know what, you clearly having a hard time deciding who you fuck with, so lemme make this shit easier for you, you single. I'm done."

He mugged me, as he waved me off.

"NAMIR!" I yelled as he made his way across the street.

I felt my stomach drop as I watched my boyfriend, well ex wander off down the street.

I turned around and went to get Tamarion, I was crying full blown tears by now.

"Can you please go get Namir!" I cried to my cousin who looked at me confused.

He walked up on me as well as King and Kam.

"Where he at, why you crying?" He questioned as he wiped my face.

"I, we- please go get him!" I pointed to the street and King and Tamarion climbed into his car and started the drive to find him.

"Wassup, why you crying?" Kam asked me as she took me up to her old bedroom.

I sat down on the bed with her and played with my fingers.

"Namir broke up with me," I cried harder.. hating how that sounded.

She sucked his teeth, "why, his insecurities getting in the way?"

I shook my head, "no."

"Then what?"

"I lied to him .. and said I needed to go home because I didn't feel good, but the truth is I was going to go see Tylear. He got into a bad car accident and I was worried." I explained, my bottom lip quivering.

"Now why is you even worried about that nigga? The hell is wrong witchu you, Namir is trying his best and you go and pull some shit like that Lundyn? Are you serious," she questioned me with a mug on her face.

I looked up at her, seeing how upset she was.

"Chile, you gon raise my blood pressure," she spoke, pinching the bridge of her nose.

I wiped my face, "I fucked up huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, stupid. Now you need to fix this cause its on you. We don't worry about ex niggas, they're exes for a reason. I get wanting to see if he's okay, but you could've just found that out via whoever told you or by calling the hospital. No reason to go see him Janelle." She said, saying my middle name.

"You right, I'm so fucking stupid. I hope Namir forgives, I can't imagine life without him." I frowned as I looked down at my white slip on vans.

"Give him some time, he'll come around," she soothed me as she rubbed my back.

I fucking hope so.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
This Part Was Trash - Ion Wanna Write This Book No More.
I Think I Might Discontinue It.

100+ Votes For The Next Part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
263K 12.1K 30
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚..𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚." 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 & 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚...
508K 15.3K 44
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 : 12/26/2020 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 : 5/15/2021
37.4K 2.2K 36
"𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉' 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐀