VERSUS - TK

By taetoyourkook

taehyung is the school's president. ā™”ļøŽ #9 - taehyungxjungkook More

š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž
šØš§šž
š­š°šØ
š­š”š«šžšž
šŸšØš®š«
šŸš¢šÆšž
š¬š¢š±
š¬šžšÆšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­
š§š¢š§šž
šžš„šžšÆšžš§
š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§ š©š­.šØš§šž
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§ š©š­.š­š°šØ
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š²
š­š°šžš§š­š² šØš§šž
š­š°šžš§š­š² š­š°šØ
š­š°šžš§š­š² š­š”š«šžšž
š­š°šžš§š­š² šŸšØš®š«
š­š°šžš§š­š² šŸš¢šÆšž
š­š°šžš§š­š² š¬š¢š±
š­š°šžš§š­š² š¬šžšÆšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š² šžš¢š š”š­
š­š°šžš§š­š² š§š¢š§šž
š­š”š¢š«š­š²
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž
š›šØš§š®š¬ šœš”ššš© ā€¢ š¦

š­šžš§

4.4K 209 43
By taetoyourkook

Hiii~
I'll tell you all something when uh-this story ends hihi. I'll try to end it so soon ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

______________

It was Saturday, Jimin was in Taehyung's saying and sharing what did happened in his date with Yoongi om Friday night.

"We almost kiss." Jimin says and that's when Taehyung's head snapped, "what?" Jimin nod as he crossed his arms.

"And you're proud?!" Jimin laughed. "It was almost okay."

They promise eachother. They were virgins because you know, they should never and never, give that blessing to someone.

"Remember?" Taehyung says pointing at Jimin.

"NEVER GIVE YOUR VCARD TO ANYONE!"
They said in unison, as if that's a promise but it is, that's their promise.

And so after that, Jimin continue to talk about how gentle Yoongi was when they were on their so called date. Taehyung would admit, he is a bit uneasy to this kind of dating things they were doing.

You know, Yoongi is Jungkook's friend. And friends have the same feathers.

"By the way, why are you doing this? It's Saturday and you should be resting from school works!" Taehyung sighs putting his laptop down from his exposed legs.

He is just in his sweat shirt and a boxers, since no one is home than him and Jimin, his mom isn't home till evening and his father is in the shop.

"It isn't some school works, minie. It's a project. The one from our history class." Jimin just nod.

"I have done that with Rosé." Taehyung look at him with disbelief as he felt betrayed, oh yeah, right. It's Jimin we are talking about, this is why he is top 5 because of how active he is on projects and activities.

"I feel betrayed." He says Jimin just chuckle and shrugged.

"By the way, who is your partner?" Jimin asked looking at him as he hug his knees into his chest.

"The one and only Jeon Jungkook." He says throughout his rolled eyes and Jimin look at him like he is joking.

"Really? For real?"

"And it's because it's your fault." He rolled his eyes once again and Jimin laugh, taking his own phone texting Yoongi about something.

"I texted Yoongi to let Jungkook know, he will be here in a minute." Taehyung snapped his eyes back into Jimin but he just laugh at Taehyung's wide eyes.

No way he would let that asshole in here.
He can't let him stained the beautiful innocent house with his bad boy acts.

"No way. Tell him it's a prank." He immediately says. "Why don't you text him yourself." Taehyung stared at him disbelieving.

'Are you really my friend?!!!' He mentally facepalmed himself.

_

"I swear to god." It was only a 10 minutes when they heard a soft knocks into the front door, making Jimin beams and again, for the millionth time Taehyung, facepalm.

"They are here!" Taehyung just nod saying,
"yes minie, I have heard." before he let him open the door.

Jimin runs into the door as he opened it smiling widely and waving his hands. Taehyung was just behind him as he welcome the devils-i mean the visitor inside the house.

"Hi Jungkook, H-Hi Yoongi." They both waved and Taheyung just stand there.

"Oh by the way, we have to go Taheyung." He look at Jimin as he said it.

"W-What?" Jimin look at him as if he was expecting something to talk about when they see eachother again, causing for Taehyung to blink and he bid goodbye with Yoongi. Jungkook was still outside.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He blink again and gulp, letting him in. "Uh...so?" Jungkook says, Taehyung was so occupied that he didn't even say a thing.

Jungkook took that time and admire the living room. It was not that big than his house and it isn't that classy and elegantly pleasant but it was so homey. The atmosphere was calm and quiet.

"Where's Mrs.Taehee?" Taehyung frowned and look at him, sitting beside the couch. "What?"

"Mrs.Taehee is your mom, right?" Taehyung blink. "Why?" He asked and Jungkook chuckled.

"Guess that's a yes..." Jungkook says as he leaned in with his forearm in his chest. "Well, your mom and mine are collegues and says they were friends in college." Taehyung can feel his blood runs cold.

'Im going out to see a friend.' he wanted to slap his face hard. How can he be so stupid.

"S-She informed once." Jungkook shrugged.
"They are in the house right now." And Taehyung feels like he is in a betrayal.

No, maybe he is really that stupid. He didn't even know why he didn't take those words seriously, and then now Jungkook is here, he knows his mom and he didn't know anything.

"So are we going to finish the project today?" Jungkook asked as he nod, standing up, saying he will just take the things that is needed and will be coming back right away.

Jungkook wanted to just giggled at how cute the boy was. He didn't really know why does he feels like this for the eye glass boy, but so you know, he didn't hang out with girls these days.

That's when Taehyung came into and crumbled his head and heart.

"Its almost done, but the only thing is that, I just have to copy those letters in the ending one." Jungkook nod as he stares at the laptop.

"Uh, do you want something?" Taehyung asked whilst sitting across Jungkook, settling the books and scratch papers around, with the laptop in infront of them.

"A water will do." Taehyung nod and excused himself immediately walking into the kitchen.

He wanted to cry, he feels so nervous.
His hands were shaking thinking his enemy is here in his house.

He remembered what Jimin told him before a minute without Jungkook around.

'I have noticed you both weren't that type to fight now huh? What? Are you both inlove with eachother?'

He wanted to shout because it was sticking into his mind, he feels so occupied.

"Taehyung?" He jumped when Jungkook's voice were near in his ear as he immediately turn around meeting his, inches face looking directly into him. "Y-Yes?"

Jungkook didn't budge, his face were still an inches away from him, his knees wobble as if it will give him up soon but else when Jungkook would catch him then it's alright. He is willing to fall then.

"Water." Taehyung blink his eyes still staring at how handsome Jungkook is. The younger immediately nod before he could think anything else.

"O-Oh yeah yeah right, uh sorry." He turns around again still Jungkook is behind him, he felt his center poking his ass when he bended down alittle, they both immediately tensed and Jungkook back away, he gulp almost yelp at the sudden loss of contact.

Now he knows why the others were head over heels for this guy.

Now he knows why they all lost their sanity because of him. Look how handsome his face were, it seems like you were facing a god. His defined jawline made it look even more sharper, he could only imagine the rest of his body except his bulky biceps and how fluff his hair was.

"H-Here." He said offering him the pitcher and a glass, the man says thank you and then drink the water, but for Taehyung he is more than his meal for a day, he gulp for almost the hundred times.

Their day was like those.

Taehyung unexpectedly drooling about Jungkook and how sexy he is.

He can't believe this. He isn't like this before, like really, Jungkook and him have been enemies through almost three years if this year would count. But no, this year is different from those years back then.

Then, if they see eachother they would always end up fighting and ofcourse, Taehyung would cry to those times when he is really is too much.

He even cried when Jungkook call him a bitch, that was one time tho. The second time when Jungkook laugh at him when he stumbled in the oval when it's their physical exercises. That was the second time, the third one is the last one.

Jungkook and Taehyung isn't in good terms even when their freshman year. Taehyung has been running for the position since freshman, Jungkook has become the so called bad boy when he reject the so called queen bee.

It was then, they started to fight, since they always bump into eachother, then they always scream into each other's faces when Jungkook would always purposely stop in his way just to make him bump in him.

That's when they always says, it's the pres VERSUS the bad boy.

That's when Taehyung thought, Jungkook hates him.

note, he thought Jungkook did.

_________________

What do you think about the story? Hmm?
I Wanna know know know knowwww~

WHAT IS LOVE! psh that's a joke kbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 133K 37
Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tries to keep his sexuality hidden. After a...
135K 7.8K 31
Wherein Jungkook fell in love with his secretary. He trusted Kim Taehyung that much, he even gave everything to him but he didn't know that his secre...
8.2K 159 40
A fan fiction of taekook which I'll give many smuts top jungkook and power bottom taehyung! Jungkook is the professor and taehyung is the student By...
121K 4.5K 19
!VKOOK! Tae hates physical education until he meets his senior in college PE coach. It's not illegal since he is young, but is it weird? His coach do...