Bella Morris ๐Ÿ’“(Saved By the...

By QueenWriter17

The life of Bella Morris begins as she goes through adventures with her brother Zack and friends. She'll have... More

Cast
Adoption
A New Family
Rent-A Pop
Reunited with Paola
Jessie's Song
See You Again
Model Students
Hey Brother
The Famous Belding Boys
Horrific Dreams
Breaking Up is Hard to Undo
Season 4 Cast
The Last Dance
The Aftermath
Operation Zack
Check Your Mate
The Real You
Fake IDs
Pipe Dreams

Secret Revealed

212 7 0
By QueenWriter17

The romantic evening stopped as me and Zack came home. We both were happy to be with our partners again. I'm absolute tired from all the fighting and just wanted to be in William's arms again. I took a shower and changed to my pjs. The big part; I planned to explain the gang about my past. Tomorrow around the afternoon, they'll come and I'll explain everything with strength. Just like how I'll finish the song. I pulled out my songbook and flipped the page. I sighed as words directly from my heart overflowed my head and I grabbed my pen to write them down.

I had never heard a silence quite so loud
I walk in the room and you don't make a sound
You're good at making me feel small
If it doesn't hurt me, why do I still cry?
If it didn't kill me, then I'm half-alive
How did we get so far gone?

I should know by now
You should know by now
We should know by now

Something's gotta give
Something's gotta break
But I'll do is give
And all you do is take
Something's gotta change
But I know that it won't
No reason to stay
Is a good reason to go

I should know by now
You should know by now
I think I'm breaking right now
I should know by now
You should know by now
I think I'm breaking right now

My brain clicked. I went under my bed and pulled out my piano. I've used it when me and Paola's group worked on 'Light it Up'. I set it on my bed in front of me. Thoughts about the hook and melody rushed in my brain. I pressed the keys and began a piano solo and hummed the lyrics. Damn it! Wrong start! I tried again and pressed the keys. I let my voice go free. "Loving you, I thought I couldn't get no higher. Your November rain could set the night on fire, night on fire." I sung. I smiled widely and continued my magic on my first single. The first twenty minutes were over. I used my laptop to finish the hook, melody and the bridge. With my laptop and piano, I turned on the music. I took a deep breath and calmly sung about my life before adoption. It took time and patience but all I needed was focus.

Loving you I thought I couldn't get no higher
Your November rain could set the night on fire
Night on fire
But we could only burn so long
Counterfeit emotions only run skin deep
Know you're lying when you're lying next to me, next to me
How did we get so far gone?

I should know by now
You should know by now
We should know by now

Something's gotta give
Something's gotta break
But all I do is give and all you do is take
Something's gotta change
But I know that it won't
No reason to stay is a good reason to go
Is a good reason to go, ooh

I have never heard a silence quite so loud
I walk in the room and you don't make a sound
Make a sound
You're good at making me feel small
If it doesn't hurt me, why do I still cry?
If it didn't kill me, then I'm half-alive, half-alive
How did we get so far gone?

I should know by now
You should know by now
We should know by now

Something's gotta give
Something's gotta break
But all I do is give and all you do is take
Something's gotta change
But I know that it won't
No reason to stay is a good reason to go
Is a good reason to go, ooh

I should know by now
You should know by now
I think I'm breaking right now
I should know by now
You should know by now
I think I'm breaking right now

Something's gotta give
Something's gotta break
But all I do is give and all you do is take
Something's gotta change
But I know that it won't
No reason to stay is a good reason to go
Is a good reason to go, ooh
Something's gotta give

The music ended and I turned off the song. Fresh and dry tears filled my face. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to feel alive emotionally, physically and mentally. "Wow." A voice said. Zack was standing beside my door. His eyes widened. He must've heard the song. I sighed. "Zack, how long you been standing there?" I asked. He shrugged. "Not long. I heard some music and decided to come to your room." He said. He noticed my tears and rubbed my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked. It would be better to explain to him and everybody else, but Zack's my brother. He sat beside me on the bed. "You sounded really good by the way." He said, smiling. I chuckled. "Thanks. There's a few things I've been wanting to tell you and the gang for a long time. It was freaking hard to get out of my system because it was eating me alive emotionally and mentally when I'm asleep. I think it's better to tell you first because you're my brother and your concerns about me matter most." I said. He nodded and held my hand. "Tell me." He told me. I mentally prepared myself and took a deep breath. "Before our parents brought me, I was in adoption. William and I met and that's how we became close. The reason why I brought to adoption is because of my birth mother. My birth father was an alcoholic. He would drink all the time, even around me. I always see him coming home drunk and passing out on the couch or bed. He gets very abusive whenever he's drunk too. He had hit me many times and beaten me. I received lots of bruises and cuts. The next day he would wash them off me and made sure it didn't look like he was hitting me in the public. My birth mother actually loved me like any mom. The only real love I get from a parent. When I was born, my birth father stole her from me because he wanted me for himself. She tried to fight back but he ended up beating her as well. We secretly stayed in contact by phone. She always promised she'll take me back from him. One day I finished school and somebody familiar waited for me. I didn't recognize the stranger till I saw her face. I remembered being very happy she'll save me from my horrible father. Instead, she was driving me to a home I never seen in my life. Mom brought me to the doorstep and said these words I'll never forget. I'll always love you. You'll be here long till another family comes to take care of you. I can't have you. That's when I knew. She didn't want me. She didn't want her own daughter. I've held that anger for such a long time and didn't know how to come to terms with it. The harsh memories of my father abusing me took over and that's why I get nightmares. It's why I couldn't be honest with William. All I wanted was for somebody to love me and I could return the favor. A family to love me dearly, that's when the greatest people in my life came. You guys." I explained while tears fell. Zack shedded one tear and hugged me. I hugged back. I've never seen him cry before. I guess he never thought his sister could go through something like this. "I love you. We all love and care about you. We'll never abandon or betray you at all. Someone told me that." He said, smirking at the last part. I nodded, smiling. We parted with his hands on my shoulders. "Thank you for being here. I've felt enough confidence to tell you and I'm ready to explain to the gang." I said. He smiled. "That's so brave and I'm proud of you for getting stronger." He said. I laughed and tackled him with a hug. He playfully backed away from me. "Ok, ok. Enough hugs! You hug me too much when we were eleven." He joked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "It's called being nice, dumbass." I said. We laughed and joked around more.

*****

Next Day...

After I explained my story, the girls shown silent tears and the guys expressed sympathy through their eyes. They deserve to know everything because they've known me forever. William expressed anger which meant he'd kill anyone who would hurt me. Kelly wiped her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had to deal with this." She said. Jessie nodded. "I'm really proud of you for safely getting away." She added. I smiled warmly. "Thanks guys. I feel a lot better explaining this to because it's not healthy to carry it inside you. Believe me. You guys are like my family and been there through thick and thin. I should return the favor as well." I said. Screech start to cry weirdly. "This story gets me a lot!" He whined. Lisa rolled her eyes. "Man up, dork." She said. We laughed. William smiled at me. I returned the gesture. "Group hug!" Slater called. We hugged each other. "This is so cute! We need a photo frame!" Jessie squealed. Zack parted from the hug. He raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" He said. Everyone laughed more. Lisa smirked. "I know! Group selfie!" She said, pulling out her phone. We posed as she took silly three group selfies. We finished and talked. William motioned me to talk alone. I followed behind him in the kitchen. He sighed. "Bella, I'm sorry I was angry last time about you keeping secrets. I figured something was wrong so I wanted to see if you was ok. Can't believe I been stupid to not see- I cut him off by hugging him. He hugged back. I chuckled. "It's ok, Will! The past doesn't matter to me anymore! What matters is you and me right now." I said. I cupped his face and kissed his lips. He melted in the kiss. I parted. He madly blushed I could tell. He smirked. "You are something else, Bella Morris." He said. I smiled innocently. "Thanks for the comment." I said. William kissed my cheek before joining the gang. My phone buzzed. Lisa must've sent the photos on groupchat. I smiled at the pictures and saved them in my gallery. No other family I could ever have than my best friends and brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....๐Ÿ˜‰ (The sto...
2.3K 46 19
This is a TVD/TO fanfic. The book starts in 2017, right after tvd ends! Leticia and Vasilisa are MY CHARACTERS. Everyone else belongs to Julie Plec...
24.6K 1K 21
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒฬ (in Balinese). "Something that is chaotic and beautiful at the same time." Love is beautiful but sometimes it's painful too. You never know...
21K 404 14
โWhen you lose someone, it stays with you. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.โž {Book 1 of Amara Brooks Series} {Jasper Hale} {Twilig...