𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

26.7K 963 266
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
STOP BEING PARANOID

1950

EMMA AND ROSALIE WALKED around for awhile, going in some stores that weren't just for clothes. They talked occasionally to one another, speaking about anything they could. They were always desperate to hear the others voice so when a conversation seemed to come to an end, they would always find a way to keep it flowing. It made Emma smile more than she had in the past two―︎almost three―︎years since she had met Alice.

"Wanna sit for a minute?" Rosalie asked. Emma looked at her before nodding her head. The two entered a small coffee shop that was mostly deserted seeing as it was very late at night. They both ordered a coffee before looking back at one another.

"How'd it happen?" Rosalie carefully, but gently, asked. Emma gave her a confused look, before she realized what she was talking about. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and immediately Rosalie started to panic, mentally scolding herself for asking such a personal thing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's alright." Emma reassured, a soft smile on her face. It then turned into a sad smile. "I was a nurse whilst Jasper was a major in the Texas Calvary. Jasper had went missing and, being a nurse, I had of course heard the news quickly. Apparently being his sister wasn't enough to get someone to tell me the news directly. So, I went searching for him. I had searched many days without any sleep, I only stopped to eat.

"Well, one night I was right outside of the last known place of my brother, so I decided to go a little ways in the woods and just sleep. Instead of me finding Jasper, he found me, but he was different. He had been turned by a bitch with the name of Maria. I didn't know this of course, so when I saw him I hugged him. He lost control, and he turned me." Emma explained. Rosalie felt bad for asking. "It was an accident of course, so I forgave him a long time ago."

Emma stopped talking when the waiter came over to them, handing both girls their drinks. He offered Emma a flirtatious smile and she just sent him a blank look which was enough to make him leave the table. Rosalie glared daggers at his back before turning to look at Emma who was smiling at the table with amusement.

"What about you?" Emma asked. "How'd it happen for you?"

"I was engaged to the most desirable bachelor in town, Royce King II. He was every maiden's dream and I was happy that he had chosen me." Rosalie started. "I was in love with the idea of love that I didn't realize how much of it lacked in our relationship. I had been walking home when visiting one of my friend's house when I found Royce and few of his friends. They were drunk. Royce was bragging and bragging about me. He grabbed me and that's when I realized he had been drunk out of his mind.

"He and his friends they. . . " She swallowed thickly and decided not to finish the sentence, knowing Emma was able to figure it out. "Carlisle found me. I wanted to die, and I wished he had let me. But instead, he turned me. I got my revenge on all of them, saving Royce for last. I was very theatrical back then, so you could only imagine the scene I had left."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, no one as beautiful as you deserves that. No one in general does." Emma said, a frown falling on her face. She placed a hand over Rosalie's. Rosalie sent her a small smile. Rosalie took a deep breath as she carefully chose her next words, knowing that this could either make or break them.

"I know you're scared to let people in, Emma. But, you have to let me in. I would never do anything to harm you in any way." Rosalie tells her. Emma's posture becomes stiff. She quickly pays for the two coffee's before leaving the shop. Rosalie wasn't going to let her get away, not this time. Rosalie quickly got out of her seat and ran after the girl. She sped in front of Emma, stopping her from going further.

"Rosalie-" Emma started.

"No. Listen to me." Rosalie firmly said. "You walk away because you're scared of the outcome. You don't let people in because you're scared of being hurt. But I can't take it anymore. I can't deal with you constantly pushing me away over and over again when all I'm trying to do is care for you!"

"Are you done?" Emma asked.

Rosalie glared at her. "No, I'm not done! You're so paranoid that it's affecting the ability for others to get close to you. Stop being paranoid! I'm not going to hurt you. My family, they're good people. And you would know that if you would take two seconds of your day to get to know them!"

"I'm sorry." Emma mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Rosalie scoffed. "You're sorry? First, you kiss me and then tell me it meant nothing. And then you get me to tell you my entire life story only for you to walk away because you're scared of what? What are you so afraid of?"

"Myself!" Emma snapped. "I'm afraid of myself, okay? I'm afraid of hurting the people that get close to me. I'm afraid that I'm going to do wrong by them somehow. I'm afraid because I'm a monster." Her voice got lower as she took a step back from Rosalie. "You don't know the things I've done."

"Then tell me." Rosalie begged, coming closer to her. "Tell me so that I can prove you wrong."

Emma looked at her, a deep frown on her face. She shook her head as she looked at Rosalie. "You deserve better than me."

"I don't want better than you." Rosalie told her. "I want you. You're perfect. I couldn't want anything or anyone else. I want you."

"I don't want you to want me." Emma told her desperately. "I want you to want someone else. Someone that's so much better than me. Someone that will treat you right. You deserve the world, and I can't give you that."

"But I don't want the world if it means I can't have you." Rosalie gently tells her. "I would chose you over the world any day. I would rather be there to make you laugh when you're sad than to have someone else. I would rather be the one to hold you and tell you that everything's going to be okay than have someone else. I don't want someone else to kiss me and tell me they love me if they aren't you. Don't you get it? There is no one else. There is only you. And out of everyone that I could've ended up with, I ended up with you. And I've never felt more happier than I am when I'm with you.

"Yes, you make me frustrated, and upset, but being right here with you, being in your presence in general. That makes me happy. And that's all I've ever wanted. To be happy. Why can't you see that?" Rosalie looked at Emma with begging eyes. Emma just looked at her, no words able to form in her mouth. Emma looked around, her bottom lip pulling between her teeth before she looked at Rosalie. She did the only thing she could think of that would hopefully express how she felt. She pulled Rosalie in for a long passionate kiss.

Emma didn't need to say anything. For when Emma's soft lips crashed against Rosalie's, all her thoughts, and feelings were placed in the kiss. It was the best and most emotional kiss Rosalie had ever experienced and she relished in it.

1,323 words

Authors note: LOOK AT MY BABIES🥺🥺 I love them so much.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 105 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
213K 3.9K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
148K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
3M 78.9K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...