CODE 13430 | MYG

By cyphoric

❝Fucking rearrange it, Yoongi! I swear we'll get some new shit!❞ That same number... 𝟭𝟯𝟰𝟯𝟬 Another murde... More

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷| You aren't free
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸| Still orbiting you
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟺| Mysteries of untold words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟻| My misunderstood words
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟼| In the depth of darkness
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟽| Sending you...
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟾| The days will be over
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟿| Never leave me alone!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟢| Our goodbye is colourless
I N T E R L O G U E
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟷| He violated what?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟸| It's in their hands
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟹| Going with the Plan
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟺| Just a number...?!
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟻| Come back from unseen
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟼| Just a color change
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟾| Darkness is the stalker
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟢| Like a shadow
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟷| DΓ©jΓ  vu & untold truths
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟸| Cold war
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟹| Is he really Haneul?
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟺| The postmortem report
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟻| Step in the forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟼| Hidden in the Forbidden
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟽| To make things right
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟢| In search of the Dentist
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟷| A long night
ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹𝟸| The brewing storm

ΖŽα—‘OΖ† 𝟹| This is all for you

701 189 186
By cyphoric

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

| 𝟶𝟹.𝟶𝟼.𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺 |

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 |

"I hope you all have read the book 'Bad Blood' by John Carreyrou..."

It was that boring biotech class that Haeun has always hated to join. Her father has always wanted her to pursue a Medical Degree, but after seeing her negligence in the profession he advised to take up Biomedical Engineering instead.

"Ma'am the book is amazing, with lots of twists, cliff hangings- oh god, it's giving me goosebumps right now!" A student started when few others nodded excitedly.

"I know Dora...its amazing, isn't it?" The teacher smiled and asked for the rest of the students.

She had already finished reading the book, but she didn't say a thing or showed any reaction to the question. As if a wooden puppet with human flesh is sitting there.

Her mind is somewhere else from the body.

●●●○○○○○○○

"But...didn't it seem like that?"

"Seemed like what?" She also paused with Seol and kept on gazing at her with a confusion painted look. "I didn't get it."

"That he looked at me?"

Haeun rolled her eyes at her and asked, "Weren't we talking about some medicinal stuff? From where he came now?"

The blonde stuck her tongue out at her and apologized. She face palmed internally after looking at her cousin. They both started chuckling at each other, but a voice interrupted their free time.

Both looked at the direction.

But the brunette haired male was looking at only one of them- who he called, with his sweetly deep voice. "Bae Seol...right?"

Seol replied with the stuttering tone, "Uh-uhm...yes. D-Do you ne-need something?"

He didn't say anything but gave a gummy little smile at her. It was warm and genuine- Haeun could understand that, as her lips also curved slowly at the corners without her consent.

"Really?! You're that Bae Seol?" That tall guy from the other day, who was with him jumped from nowhere and questioned with a shocked expression.

This made the girl more surprised and scared, as she nodded without answering anything. But she was confused about what the tall one meant by 'that'.

"WOW!" With this, he quickly hugged Seol making others gasp in shock. Moving away, he asked, "You forgot us, Seol...don't you?" She just nodded again. He looked back at the other with a frown and said, "Yoongi...what should we do now?"

Seol's eyes widened when the other's creased as she looked at her. She screamed, "Yoongi? Are you- WAIT! Min Yoongi? And...Jin- Kim Seokjin?"

Both the males smiled at her warmly before they gave a group hug to each other. When Haeun was witnessing everything all alone.

She felt lonely...

But suddenly, Jin's eyes fell on her and he asked with creased brows, "And...who you might be?"

The other felt a gush of embarrassment running within his body after seeing her lost and pained eyes and scolded him, "Yah, Jin hyung! It's not the way you should talk!"

"Oh, sorry! My bad. Please don't mind anything", he apologized quickly giving a smile, to which she gladly accepted with a nod and smile.

●●●○○○○○○○

Haeun came back home early after a day out with her new friends. Yeah, new friends. If they're her cousin's friends then wouldn't they be her friends as well? That's what her lonely self thought.

Though they suggested for dinner as well, she denied it. Today her uncle was coming back from abroad and someone needed to stay back- she took the job to herself as Seol was with them for the dinner.

Mr. Bae was early to reach his home and is now having his dinner with his other daughter, that's what he used to introduce her as.

"So...are you okay with the studies here? I hope the college isn't bad, is it?"

She sighed and asked, "How many times are you gonna ask the same thing uncle? You've already asked this about millions of times by this week, you know?"

He started to laugh out loud and patted her head, "You know that's my hobby. I love to talk a lot, unlike your dad, hahaha..."

"Yeah sure", she retorted sarcastically, to which his laughter grew to a louder one.

He was an outgoing natured person and was a social butterfly with everyone. No matter its a kid or an old man- he can mingle with anyone in every works of life.

"But when she gonna come back? Its already too late, you-"

The loud ring of the calling bell interrupted him when she ran to open the door. Seol came inside with a smile and plopped down on the couch.

"Looks like my sweetie is here, huh?" He came out from the dining hall after washing his hands and the daughter ran to him and hugged him, "DAD!"

Haeun kept on smiling at them.

She missed all this...

●●●○○○○○○○

| 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

She couldn't find anything important in that Planner or Diary, whatever. Haeun kept on skipping the pages as it only contained the list of names and dates for some meetings and appointments of her father either with some hospitals or some people.

Suddenly, a page caught her attention.

The top right corner of the page was folded and as it looked some kind of handmade paper- the folded portion got torn a bit. And the page seemed kinda damped with some kind of liquid or water.

She opened it the folded portion before glancing at the page. And a horrible short sentence of two words made her mouth agape and eyes dinner plates. Her glance glided down only to notice some kind of letter being attached with the page along with a CD...

She opened the folds quickly.

𝐻𝓎𝓊𝓃𝒷𝒾𝓃-𝒶𝒽...

𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝐵𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁! 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌...𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈! 𝐼 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹...

𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉'𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉, 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉...𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒴𝑒𝓈, 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐻𝓎𝓊𝓃𝒷𝒾𝓃-𝒶𝒽...

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊...𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝐻𝒶𝑒𝓊𝓃.

-𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐵𝒶𝑒 𝐸𝓊𝓃𝓈𝑜𝑜

The tears slowly left her eyes, making them puffy again. The diary fell from her hand and just a single word escaped from her mouth.

"Mom..."

When the sound of a CD rolling rang throughout the silent room along with her breathing. Yeah...she was still breathing. And slowly her glance fell on it...the CD.

____________________

Please vote and comment if you liked it...see am a new writer and I need yall's support to carry on...I hope you people understand...

Thank you for reading...

-Nik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 374 10
Murders are happening and no one has any clue why or by whom. With every murder, they get a note with a different rhyme each time. But suddenly the n...
43.6K 1.5K 35
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
43K 2.4K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...
11.6K 1.8K 26
"Do not sleep tonight, I'll be visiting you." "Excuse me?" - There are always two types of secrets: the kind we want to keep in, and the kind we don'...