Odds || H.S.

By hisparentsgallery

#1 in tpwk #2 in bwwm #3 in harrystyles #6 in zaynmalik What are the odds that you become friends with Harry... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
Epilogue

XXXVI

3.7K 109 19
By hisparentsgallery

~~~FOUR YEARS LATER~~~

"I'M TIRED OF THEM WRITING THIS BULLSHîT," Harry shouted, entering the kitchen and slamming his phone on the counter. I flinched at the force and his face immediately softens. 

"I'm so so sorry, love. I didn't mean to frighten you," he resting my head against his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead. 

I let out a shaky laugh, "It's okay, babe I just didn't expect you to be so worked up this early in the morning," I sighed. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized again resting his hands on my thighs. "But read this," he said gesturing to his phone. 

"Lila Styles pregnant? Yesterday afternoon Mrs. Styles was spotted leaving her doctor's office in New York with a smile on her face. Could she be pregnant? The couple has been married for four years so it's about time." I read out loud. The article goes on but I had read enough. 

"See why I was upset?" Harry grumbled.

"Yeah obviously you're upset because, my last name isn't even Styles, it's still Stewart," I teased. Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Lila, this isn't a joke! This is a breach of your privacy. Why the f**k are they following you to doctor's appointments? Hell, I didn't even know you were going to the doctor. Baby, are you okay?" His voice quickly shifting from anger to concern as he grabbed my waist. 

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a check-up," I smiled reassuringly. 

"Good. Also, it's no one's business when we finally do decide to start a family," he huffed grabbing a strawberry from my plate of fruit and popping it into his mouth. 

I turned back to my breakfast nervously gulping down my orange juice. Ever since Harry and I got married, there have been pregnancy rumors every few months or so, but there are also rumors about other things like divorce, even polygamy once. They are always so ridiculous but the pregnancy rumors have always affected Harry the most. I know it's because deep down he really wants to start a family but he doesn't want to pressure me. Little does he know that this time, there is truth to the story. 

Yesterday, I did go to the doctor for a regular check-up and I did find out I am 2 months pregnant. I am carrying Harry's baby- our baby. 

I was nothing short of ecstatic leaving the office and that's when the paps must have taken the picture. I know how much Harry wants a family and with our very active sex life, it was inevitable. I rushed to get home only to receive a text from Harry that he'll be recording late in the studio. I tried to wait up for him but exhaustion took over. This morning he was sleeping so peacefully or at least he was until he came in píssed off by this story.

Noticing my silence, Harry grabbed my hands reassuringly, "Babe, it's okay. Who cares what they say? I'm sorry I was so upset. What do you want to do today? We can go to the farmer's market and then maybe the book store," his green eyes gazing into mine in anticipation. 

My heart was pounding out of my chest- I know I can't keep this secret from him. I quickly ran from the kitchen to our bedroom to grab the ultrasound picture. I stuck it in the elastic of my silk pajama shorts as I walked back to the kitchen. Harry's eyes instantly found when I came back to the kitchen. 

"Hey, hey what is it?" he said softly, gripping my chin bringing my gaze to his, "what happened?" 

"Baby, what if I told you that the rumor wasn't a rumor?"

"What? The pregnancy rumor... it isn't a rumor?" Harry questioned, speaking even slower than normal. 

I grasped his hands in mine. "Harry, I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed whipping the ultrasound picture and placing it in his hand. 

Harry stilled as he held the picture trying to fully register what he was holding. He looked back up at me, his lips slightly parted before glancing back down at the picture. 

"You're pregnant? You're actually pregnant? In real life?" Harry asked, his eyes wide. I smile widely and nod as happy tears well up in my eyes. He quickly pulls me into a tight embrace, crashing his lips to mine and spinning me around.  We both pulled away with tears in our eyes as he gently set me down. Our happiness radiated off of one another as we smiled and laughed in excitement. 

"Lila, I'm going to be a dad," he breathed out grinning from ear to ear. His green eyes dancing in excitement. 

"Yes, baby, you're going to be a dad!"

"I love you so so much, love," he sighed pulling me in for another kiss before kneeling down in front of my stomach. "You're mum and I love you so much already! We can't wait to meet you," he said lifting my shirt up and placing a light kiss on my stomach.  

"We're going to be a family Harry! You, me, and the baby," I sighed happily. 

"It's all I've ever wanted, love."

~~~7 Months later~~~

"How many more times do we have to walk around the block?" I groaned at Harry. 

"Only a few more times babe- the doctor said that walking can induce labor, so we're walking!" he said in high spirits. I smiled unable to even be annoyed with Harry. He's been absolutely wonderful during my pregnancy. 

Throughout my mood swings, he's never once gotten mad or annoyed with me. He's been amazed and so grateful that I'm going to bring forth "the miracle of life." I've had a smooth pregnancy with no complications and no stress. The lack of stress can be attributed to Harry, he does everything for me. He put his music on hold even when I insisted he shouldn't. He always says that the baby and I are his priority, nothing else matters without us. 

I smile and wave as we pass by Joe, the doorman, again. He tips his hat and smiles as he watched Harry gently guide me along. On our final trip around the block, we heard the familiar clicks of paparazzi cameras. Harry immediately stiffened and pulled me behind him. I stepped behind him holding my baby bump and using his body as a shield. My hair was in a high puff, I was in leggings, a tank top, a large cardigan, Gucci slides, and nine months pregnant with swollen feet. This was not the time where I want to be photographed. 

"Would you gentlemen mind leaving us alone? We were just going for a walk and would appreciate it if you didn't take our picture," Harry worded kindly through gritted teeth. I gently place my hand on his shoulder motioning for us to just go home. There was another flash or two as the paps continued to hound us with questions about the baby. Harry looked like he was about to snap and I couldn't risk that, that's what they want, especially since his whole brand is centered around kindness. 

I had to snap before he would. "LEAVE US THE F**K ALONE, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PREGNANT, TIRED, AND HORMONAL. IF YOU HAD AN OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR WOMEN AND THE MIRACLE OF BIRTH YOU WOULD LEAVE!," I screamed out with tears spilling down my face. Harry wrapped his arms around me in a desperate attempt to calm me down. The paps immediately stopped taking pictures and fled the scene. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked looking flustered and beyond concerned. I rarely raise my voice much less scream. 

"Yep, if they run any of that, they'll seem like monsters. Who is everyone going to side with, the paparazzi or a hysterical pregnant woman?" I smiled linking my arms in his pulling him along to finish the lap around the block. 

"You amaze me," he muttered shaking his head. He wrapped his arm around my lower back as I waddled up the stairs. 

"Good job on your walk, Miss Lila," Joe smiled opening the door for us. 

"Thanks, Joe," I grinned before waddling through the lobby and getting into the elevator. I have a special place for Joe in my heart. He's one of the only people outside of Addy and Jon who has seen Harry and I's relationship progress. 

When we got out of the elevator at our floor I felt a weird sensation, as if a water balloon had just fallen from between my thighs. I let out a shaky breath as Harry struggled to unlock the apartment door. 

"Harry," I said letting out a shaky breath. He looked up as he opened the door and his gaze immediately fell to the puddle between my legs. "I think it's happening!" 

He stood there just staring at me for a few moments before snapping out of it. He ran into the apartment leaving me standing in my puddle. Less than a minute later he emerged with our pre-packed hospital bag filled with everything I would need. He was already on his phone barking orders to have his driver pull the car around. He hung up the phone and scooped me into his arms bridal style and carried me to the elevator. 

He offered me a reassuring smile, "You're doing great! I called the doctor and I'm going to get you to the hospital as soon as possible," I tried to smile back but my smile quickly contorted into a grimace as my contraction came. I gripped onto Harry's shirt in an attempt to suppress the pain. 

"This baby needs to come out NOW, Harry!" I cry out as he slides us into the back of a black SUV.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
72 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...
9.1K 711 9
Optimistic Harry, accidentally meets pessimistic Zayn on the night when he had decided that he wanted to end it all *** Rated M for language *NOT aff...