His Soft Side (NALU)(disconti...

By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 year old girl who has been in a wheelchair her whole life. She goes to a new school who... More

Moving In
The Big Day
Why Me?!
[His Voice]
He is.....
That Moment That Changed Everything
What Makes Him Natsu
The Best Feeling Ever
Us
The Moment Of Truth
Zeref
Official
His Day
Fairy Tail's Battle
The Next Day
Lucy
When your heart stops
The beats of my heart
Her Surgery...
The Envelope
My parents and My Life
Weeks,Smiles,Tears and Surprises
Authors Note and Questions to Readers
Authors Note: My Final Decision NaLu
Natsu Happiness (Edit)
"Natsu, I trust you!"

Zeref's Wedding

1.4K 26 21
By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

Levy's POV

I heard someone knocking on my door. I walked down stairs and opened it up and it was Gajeel holding some roses in his right hand. He was blushing and that made blush too.
"Sorry I came here this late I just really wanted to see you, shrimp" He said giving a small smile I knew he teased me with my height but what can I say I am pretty short. I smiled and answered "Hey Iron Freak Am I that short" He chuckled and he put his hand on my head. "Last time I checked you were still pocket size" He said and laughed. I didn't know if should feel offended or just laugh at it. "Anyways I brought you these hope you liked them" he handed me the dozen of roses. I told him to come in and he did.
"Have you ate dinner?" I asked I didn't want my boyfriend to starve.
"Yeah I have... have you?" He said and sat down on the table. I nodded and smiled at him. I started to look for something to put the flowers in and I did. I set them on the table and when I turned around Gajeel was behind me. I looked at his serious eyes and got nervous. He looked really serious but handsome at the same time, How can someone do that?.. He bent down to my height.. his face lining up with mine.. I couldn't help but blush and he smiled. "You look so freaking cute... What should we do?" He said in his serious voice. I thought about it and I didn't know what he could do here besides just stand there and look hot and handsome and i guess read thats all I have here books and more books. What can I say I love them but I still like to go with the first option. "Well I dont know, I was about to take some boxes full of old books down to the basement, Can you help me with them?" I looked at him and he nodded. We headed towards my room and Gajeel took 3 boxes and I took one. I just looked at him and admired his strength. We took them down to the basement and I told him where to leave them.
"What's this?" Gajeel said and pointed down at it. I remember what it was. Its was a guitar that Lucy had gave me when we were at her house.
"Well Its a guitar... Lucy gave me it but I never figured out how to play it.. I read alot of books about how but My small hands could never even play a note" I told Gajeel and he grabbed the case from the floor and opened it up. He then got the guitar out and carried me to the living room.
"Hey put me down" I said and patted his back after some second he went to my backyard and sat on a bench.
"Here..." He gave me the guitar and I looked at him and set it on my lap.
"I'll help you learn it... you'll get the hang of it really fast because you're a smart girl and I don't doubt you" he said and then looked away I knew he got shy but that makes me love him.
After about a hour and a half I got the hang of it he tought me more than books did and that surprised me.

Evenings like these make me think that life is way more complicated than books say. Im glad I have Gajeel here to help me with anything. If he didn't tell me that day that he liked me I would never had haved the guts to tell him. I thought that Lucy came to our lives and changed us all. If Natsu didn't change and Lucy didn't came into our lives, Gajeel and I would never been together and Lucy had thought me alot of life lessons. I looked up to Gajeel and kissed him. He looked shocked but then closed his eyes and he put his hand in the back of my neck. We kissed for a few minutes and after that he went home and I layed in my bed thinking of him.

**Next Day***

I woke up and did my morning routine. Stretch, Eat breakfast, go for a walk and then read my new novel. My favorite part of the day is to enjoy reading and learning new stuff. After I read I called Lucy because I was feeling like I wanted to hear how was she. I dialed her number.
[This will be the conversation they have, hope y'all understand it]
"Hey, Lu"
"Hey,Lev"
"How was your night?"
"You won't believe it, it was amazing"
"Really what did Natsu do? Girl you better not think of baby making this early in life okay"
"LEVY!!! Thats not what I was saying I just said it was amazing I could of said It was a peaceful night but nooo"
"Hey Im just joking but seriously what did Natsu do to make it a great night?"
"Well he made me feel the most special girl in the world he told me that no matter what happens he will always love me no matter what."
"Awwwweeee Lu that so cute"
"Yeah, He is the best and I won't ever stop loving him.... but anyways how are you and Gajeel? Has the baby making started??"
"Not yet but I hope he can be the father of my kids"
"Lev I didn't think you'll respond that"
"Well, Gajeel is my everything right now and I hope we get married one day"
"Awww Lev I hope so too you guys make the cutest couple and the cutest baby's"
"Yeah Yeah, talking about marrying what time is zeref's marriage"
"The church starts at 4 and the party starts at 6:30"
"Do you need any help I can come over"
"Its fine really I could just tell Natsu if I need anything"
"Hey looking before the wedding its bad luck"
"I'M NOT THE ONE GETTING MARRIED!!"
"You will some day Lu but may I come over I need to see what your wearing you need to leave Natsu with his mouth opened"
"Fine come over at 2"
"Yay, you won't regret it"

Gajeel's POV

I walked back to my apartment after being at the gym I needed a shower. I turned the shower head on and turned up the radio music. I took my shirt off and examined my abs and muscle.
"Oh yeah baby Natsu could never"
I got in the shower and started signing along Bazzi - Beautiful.
🎵🎵🎵" Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Angel ....... The way the dress fall off of you is amazing"  🎵🎵
This makes me think of Levy so much Man I can't wait to be with her the rest of my life. I finished washing my body and rinsed the soap off. I got out and rapped the towel around my hips.I got the blow dryer and start drying my hair. The music still playing. I finished by putting my clothes on. Black Sleeveless shirt and some black jean shorts cant forget my belt. I got out and sat on the sofa and got my phone. 3 missed calls from Levy!?!?!?. I quickly called her back.

[conversation again hope y'all don't hate me for this >-< ]

"Hey Gajeel!"
"Yes Babygirl?"
"What took you so long to answer my calls"
"I came from the gym and took a shower"
"Ah okay"
"Yeah you wanted to join?"
"Man I wish we could of had some fun"
"REALLY?!?!? Baby don't play like that"
"Im not playing in just speaking facts why don't tell me you're thinking freaky stuff?"
"Ummm noooooo"
"Let me guess you already got a boner"
"Shut Up Shortie"
"Anyways I just wanted to ask you a favor"
"Yeah what is it Beautiful?"
"Can you um distract and like dress Natsu up for you know ... Lucy"
" As you wish My Lady but we should talk about you,me,shower.."
"Mhm"
"Freaky"
"Gajeel!!!!"
"Alright Alright but just think about it  Love"
"I will handsome"
"Goodbye My Queen"
"Goodbye My King"
I hanged up and I when outside and texted Natsu. 'Hey Lets meet up at 2 at my place bring what your wearing to the wedding' I sent the text and went to my room and layed down on the bed. I thought about our conversation earlier man I wished she was here but still having sex this early in life is a real danger. Imagine having a kid in high school I would of been a great dad but I could also wear a condom but still I wouldn't do that to my precious girl. I will respect her decision and hopefully one day we could be together and have kids. I started to think about that and then other freaky things. Ughhh
"Calm the hell up Gajeel"
I felt my dick going all crazy I won't judge it. Levy Is really attractive. Man I just need to calm down. This year Is almost ending. Next year I'll be in senior year and a year after that I would of graduated and maybe be in college. I wish I could just stay like this forever. I saw the clock it was 12 am already. Two more hours until that pinky hair shows up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Levy's POV

I went to the store to get some snacks. I saw a couple buying Ice cream together and that made me think of that time when me and Gajeel went to the beach we got ice cream and sat there watching the sun set. I blushed thinking about that. I got the snacks and went back home and got my outfit I was going to wear. FYI the dress lucy bought me. I got my bicycle and headed to Lucy's house.It wasn't 2 yet but I went early
"Good afternoon Miss Levy Are you here to see Ms.Heartfillia?" The entrance guard said I nodded and he let me in he got my bike and I grabbed the two bags containing my stuff. I passed through the gardens and headed my way to the front entrance. The Maids bowed down and open the front door for me. Lucy was there waiting for me.
"Hey Lev" she said and gave a smile as usual. I ran up to her and hugged her.
"Hey Lu..... It's Natsu not here?" I asked all dumb like I didn't know where he was and then she told me that he had something to do and he left we then went to her room.
"I got ourselves some snacks and some drinks" I said and handed her a strawberry milkshake. I got two, one for her and one for me. I thought she would of liked them. She got a straw and inserted it in the cup. I could tell she loved it. We continued to talk about small things. Until it was time to dress her up.
"Well, you can check my closets" she said and continued sipping her milkshake. It thought about what she said .
"Wait up did you say closets??" I asked and she nodded still sipping on her milkshake and chuckled.
"Like you have more than one?" I verified again and she nodded the chuckled again. I just stood there mouth opened. Like this girl, my best friend, is a billionaire and she acts like is no big deal. Like I would of been bragging about it but not her.
"Lest go check the one down the hall that one has a lot of dresses" she said and I nodded I got her wheelchair and pushed her down the hall until she pointed at the room we entered and everything was clean I thought It would of been all dusty because I only saw her entering the closet on her room and I never been this far. I opened the doors and It was a walk in closet. It was huge it couldn't be compared to my closet. I saw alot of pretty dresses. And we started trying them on. Well Lucy did. I got her a several of dresses but we ended up agreeing on the dark red one.
"Let's try this one on" I said and she nodded. She got the dress off that she tried on before. I helped her get up and I started balancing her.
"Sorry for causing you so much trouble" she said while I was helping her put the dress on. I smiled at her
"Its no big deal Lu I would help you any day and anywhere, you don't even have to ask for it" I said the started tying the corset on. All of her dresses had corsets well exept like 15 or more but those were casual dresses like for dates or meetings. I finished putting the dress on her then I balanced her and she stood up on her own and then she looked at the mirror and smiled. (I just wanted to remind y'all that lucy can like stand up and walk a little but for like a specific period of time I don't know if it's possible in real life but Its a novel so why not right?) I walked towards her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"You look gorgeous" I said and smiled. She looked really happy.
"We are not done yet we still got makeup and hair to do!" I said with pride in my voice and she chuckled.

Natsu's POV

I saw my phone It was Gajeel saying to meet him at 2 with the stuff Im wearing. I went into Lucy's Room and I saw that she was calling someone.
"Hey, Love I have something to do I'll see you at the church" I said and she nodded I walked towards her and kissed her cheek.
"I Love you!" I said in her ear and she said it back. I blushed and went to the room I was staying at. I opened up the closet and took out the suit I was going to wear. I went outside and got my car. I took some motion sickness pills. I haven't told Lucy, I just think that will be embarrassing. Me the tuff guy, "the macho men" will have such a embarrassing weakness. Like ughhhh. Do all the Dragneels have this I haven't asked Zeref but I should. I drove myself to Gajeels apartment. He wasn't there he probably left to get something I sat there in my car. A couple of minutes later I saw him with a black plastic bag and with an energy drink on his other hand. I got out of the car got the suit and closed the door. I locked it and head over to Gajeel. He had headphones on and I could hear his music. He was listening to "Locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars" Not bad. He opened the door, still not realizing that I was behind him It kinda wanted to laugh but I resisted.
He started to sing and that cracked me up. He didn't stop.
"I'm born again every time you spend the night, uh!
'Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long" I chuckled a bit I left my suit in his sofa and followed him to the kitchen. He left the black bag on the kitchen counter and walked towardsthe fridge. I looked at the bag It had some snacks that I might grab or steal, he bought a beer huh? How he get that at his age probably cana but Im not sure, and What the hell?!?!? why would he want this. I got the golden square packss and Showed them directly at Gajeel. He turned around and he almost had a heart attack. He dropped the Mayo, Cheese and ham. My guess he was going to make a sandwich. He took his headphones out paused the music and looked at me then at the pack.
"Um Its not what you think" He said nervously. I looked at him and started to read the labels on the package.
"Latex free, durability 100%, make sex feel 10x better, use under your own risk and let the fun begin" I looked back at Gajeel,He looked like he was dying. I then continued
"Make sure to put this on before any sexual activity, This product is for adult only or for responsible people" I stopped reading the package and then said in a serious voice
"What were you planning to do with Condoms huh?" He looked at me embarrassed but then said seriously.
"Look man we are growing up, we getting older, we are not kids anymore, now I get on freak mode every time I just want to let all my energy out even if its just one nigh but I want to make Levy feel the way she makes me feel" He said and then I process the information he just told me I mean I know how it feels. I get on that mode sometimes but still I wouldn't have the balls to actually do it to..... um Lucy. I put the pack on the counter. Then looked at him he wasn't nervous this time he was serious and I knew he wasn't playing.
"Look man I won't force her okay so don't worry about that If she doesn't want to then Its okay with me. Here have these two you probably need them one day alright" He said and handed me the condoms.
"Hey, Im not going to accept this... Its... Its not like that okay!" I said shuttering. He laughed and said
"One you try it you will want to do it every night, that little thing of yours down there needs his exercise and he knows the perfect partner for it" I got so nervous. Then I defended myself
"Little thing, you say, bet your just jealous of its size" We both then started to laugh and we went to his room leaving the condoms behind.
We talked about our girls then played video games for half an hour.
He let me take a shower and I did In there I started to think about our conversation earlier and for the first time I started to think about having sex. Like would it be great or just a waste of time I knew baby came from that and Im not ready for having one right now. I don't even got an own house.I started to think about it further and further. Then freaky stuff about me and Lucy. Then I looked down. Shit!. I started to get a boner. Ugh! GAJEEL!!! he made me think into this topic.I continued washing my body and hair then rinsed the soap off. I closed the shower head off and then got the towel rapped it on my hips and dried my hair with a separate towel. I brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush that Gajeel gave me. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my abs and body. Then down at the lil buddy. I would never do that to Lucy she is too precious to me. I repeated it in my head. I heard someone knock on the door. I knew it was Gajeel he said
"Hurry up man we got like an hour or less" I put on my boxers and opened the door. I put the towel on the hanger and replied to Gajeel
"Alright lets get ready" he nodded and we went to his room we got the suit put them on. Gajeel did his hair and I was tying my shoes. I fixed my tie and made sure everything looked nice the pants were a little lose from my hips so Gajeel let me borrow a black belt. We looked nice and we were owning the style. I got my keys. Gajeel went in the kitchen to grab something. I turned on the car and Gajeel got in he put some condoms on the glove box. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes we left for the church.
We were a little early we sat down on the reserved side. I texted Lucy if she was coming. Then Gajeel shoved his shoulder on mine and signaled me to look over there. I looked and there was Lucy with Levy. She was wearing a read dress with golden heels. She had her hair up and had golden earrings and necklace. She looked beautiful.
"Well they ruined the peace in our pants dont you think bro"Gajeel said and I nodded how can there be peace when an angel I right there looking cute,hot, and sexy at the same time.
"Close your dam mouth salamander your dripping saliva" Gajeel said and I did but I smiled at her. She looked nervous but she was perfect to me.
Levy pushed her towards me I got up and put her wheelchair next to my seat. Levy went to Gajeel and they kissed. I didn't want to see that but oh well. I looked at lucy still nervous.
"Hey Gorgeous Dont be nervous you look beautiful Love" I said and gave her a kiss on her lips.she returned it and smiled. I grabbed her hand and tangled her fingers with mine. The wedding started. Zeref entered first with one of our dad's closest friends Atlas. He waited by the priest nervous he was sweating. Then Mavis entered in her white dress Zeref looked so happy to see her. After that the wedding started. I was glad to see my brother getting married to the love of his life.
"I now declare you husband and wife" The priest said and they both kissed even though Zeref needed to bend to her height. Everyone clapped and cheered for the couple. I did too I was his brother and I wanted to see him happy. Then everyone started to come up to them and congratulate then and take pictures. Gajeel and Levy left and I sat there with my girl by my side. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. Zeref and Mavis came up to us and told us they meet us at the party hall. We nodded and we headed outside. I got Lucy into my car and drove to the party.
"So that was a wedding, I actually never went to one until now It was beautiful" she said and I smiled at her
"One day you'll experience that with who you love" I said back I kinda started to doubt myself like am I good enough for her? I looked down
"If I get to marry anyone I'll only choose you Natsu" She said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and she smiled. We then arrived to the party hall It was huge like it was on the second floor but Zeref said both floors where available and It was full already we kinda struggled to find a parking spot and It was early 6:30. ( Just wanted to say that I don't know how y'all celebrate any wedding or party but as me being a proud Mexican We celebrate till 2 in the morning so im sorry?) The music was playing we could hear it from the outside. I got Lucy's wheelchair and sat her on it. I saw the rest of my friends coming. We all said Hi and the girls hugged and the guys did their hand shake. We got in and everything was decorated really nice. We sat on a table and we started talking. I hold Lucy's hand under the table. She lays her head on my shoulder. I saw Erza being all confident and Jelall all shy. I saw That Levy said something to Gajeel in his ear and he got all red and nervous. I wonder how this night will be.

**Time skip is now night 11pm (Just wanted to say they are on the first floor)***

Every went well. Now everyone is dancing and some people are drunk. Gajeel,Jellal,Levy,and Erza are DRUNK!. Like they have asked me the randomness things and they smell like alcohol. Lucy laughs at it but I just think they need to go home.
"If you want to go dance you can you know I don't want to be the reason why you are not having fun" Lucy said then smiled. I raised my eyebrow
"Who said I wasn't having fun besides no one is worthy of me dancing exept for you" I said raising my voice because the music was loud.
"What I can really hear you, Natsu!" She screamed and I heard her. I mean why wouldn't I hear such an angelic voice. Gajeel came up trying to balance himself. Man that dude need to go home take some pain relievers and pray to god his hangover isnt bad
"Hick... Natshu why don't you take your girlfriend to dance uppp staairss.. HiCk" Gajeel said in my ear leaning in my shoulder. I thought about it and nodded. He left got another beer and went to go dance.I thought this was supposed to be a peaceful wedding this looks like a Nightclub.I got up and got Lucy's wheelchair and pushed it towards the elevator.She looked confused but she trusted me well I think she did stop me. We got in and finally we got a quiet place. She looked at me then asked.
"Where are we going?" She smiled
"A quieter place than that nightclub"I said and we both chuckled. We got to the second floor and Mavis and Zeref were there slow dancing and there where other couples. No joke this is another different level. Zeref saw us and smiled. Lucy looked out of breath so I took her to the balcony. I went inside and got us some wine. We are minors but this is no party without a lil fun right?. Lucy got the wine glass then looked up to me
"To our future" dha said and raised her glass. I smiled and raised mine
"To our future" I repeated and then we drank it. Lucy made a face afterwards and It was funny but cute
"My Father drank better tasting ones" she said and I laughed I mean she does deserve the best things. She scratched the back of her head and got embarrassed for what she said.
We looked back at the party room and continued drinking. I had a beer and she had a little bit of soda. After a while I got my beer and Lucy's cup and put them on the outside table.
I went towards the DJ and told him to play a song I wanted to dedicate to Lucy. He nodded then put it after the song that was currently on. I was back with Lucy when It started to play. You could hear it loud in clear from the outside.
"Would you make me the honors to dance this song with me?" I said politely and bowed down royale. She smiled then She got up I was surprised she's been going to a rehabilitation center and it's working. I smiled I got closer to her then we started slow dancing.
🎵 🎵I remeber when I met you, I didn't want to fall, Felt my hands were shaking cause you looked so beautiful 🎵🎵
She looked at me and I smiled.
I then whispered into her ear.
"This song says everything I feel for you" I then kissed her cheek and she put her head on my shoulder closed her eyes and smiled.
🎵🎵 I remember when you kissed me.. I knew you were the one... oh my hands were shaking when you played my favorite song 🎵🎵
I kept dancing with her. Everything was perfect I knew I only had eyes for her and my heart only beated for her . I love her with all my heart. I never wanna see her unhappy. Cause she is my everything. I hold her tightly I didn't want her to fall.
🎵🎵 I dont know why but every time I look into your eyes I see a thousand fallin shooting stars and yes, I love you I can't believe that every night your by my side 🎵🎵
I looked up and saw the night full with stars. But the most beautiful one was with me dancing. I found my perfect match And I'll protect her If it cost me my life. I love her.
I started to sing along the song softly into her ear.
🎵🎵 I Promise I'll stay here till the morning and pick you up when you're falling...When the rain gets rough... When you've enough..I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love, My Only One 🎵🎵
I kept signing along in her ear. This song was meant for me and her.
🎵🎵 Tell me how you do it,I can barely breath.. with the smile you get,you get the best of me and All I really want is to give you all of me 🎵🎵
She then whispered in my ear and sang the girls part of the song. Did she knew it?!? I didnt care I just heard her beautiful voice singing in my ear
🎵🎵 Tell me how you do it, How you bring me back.. you bring me back to life and make my heartbeat stop.. I can't take it 🎵🎵
Her voice was beautiful. We then looked at each other and kissed. I felt her soft glossy lips touch mine. I didn't want to stop. I felt like I was in heaven and I didn't want to leave. The song kept playing us under the moonlight with stars shining our way
🎵🎵 There is no one else... She took everything, she took my sadness...because by herside everything feels more right... I took her tears, and laughter came... When we are together the earth freezes.. It paralyzes... There is something unexplainable about her.. The way she controls me..I promise I'll take care of you at night I will love you without a doubt..I will miss you when the rain gets rough ..Even If theres a thousands reasons to give up.. You are My only one... Yeah your My Only One, oh oh 🎵🎵
The song ended and she kissed me again and smiled. I smiled back.
"I Love You Natsu with all my heart" she said and I replied
"I will never stop loving you, you're my queen and Nobody will ever take you place" I said and put my forehead against her's it was our thing. Gajeel, Levy,Erza, and Jellal. Came our way and even though there where drunk they seemed like they calmed down. Gajeel had his hand around Levy and Erza hand was around Jellals.
"Did yoy hear that song it was beautiful" Erza said she wasn't as drunk as Gajeel and Levy. Me and Lucy looked at each other and chuckled.
"Yeah man- Hick— like like it speaked facts" Gajeel said and blinked twice.
"Well Nice y'all liked it I guess but this song is mine and Lucy's so back off" I said and grind. They looked at Lucy. They looked at her chair then at her again and they Levy said
"Wait wait wait is she standing up or have I had too much tequila?" Gajeel pointed at the chair the at her.
"I can only stand for some periods of time but I cant really walk without collapsing" she said and laughed. I smiled she never actually said it so confidently and smiling.
"Any who where is Gray and Juvia?"
I asked and they all made thinking faces it was kinda funny.
"There passed out" all four said in unison. I laughed. This was supposed to be a weeding next time I wont invite them. I laughed and Lucy did too. I took my phone out and saw that it was 12:50 am. We all looked tired so we decided to leave. We said goodbye to Zeref and Mavis. Gajeel whispered something in Zerefs ear and he got red and nervous.
"Be careful alright big guy" Gajeel said and Zeref nodded.
Lucy and I took the elevator. The rest of the guys said the stairs were nothing I hope they won't fall or something. We went to the front entrance and Gajeel came up to me. Lucy went to say goodbye to Levy.
"Hey man can you let me borrow your car?" Gajeel said I could smell the alcohol. I thought he was joking.
"No way man Your drunk and besides how am I suppose to get home huh?" I replied all seriously. Lucy and Levy came up to us.
"What happened?" Lucy asked and yawned ahe was tired and I wanted to take her home already but lets see
"Gajeel want me to let him borrow my car but he's drunk and How are we gonna get home?" I said seriously
"Well We could go on the car I let Levy borrow to get here and Levy isn't that drunk she only drank 3 beers and I saw her drink water after that so I think she can drive" She suggested I thought about it I didn't want to contradict her. So I nodded.
I got my keys out and said seriously.
"If I see any scratches or any type of bump I swear I'll beat you up Gajeel!" He nodded and smiled.
"Takes bud I owe you one, this night its just starting" Gajeel said and they got in the car. Me and Lucy got in her car and left she fell asleep on the way but I could see the smile on her. I smiled to myself. We got home and I carried her to her room the maids changed her into comfortable night clothes and got her ready for bed. She was sound asleep. The maids bowed down and left. I got close to her and kissed her forehead. I whispered
"Good Night Beautiful" I smiled turned off the night lamp and closed the door. I checked on Wendy's bedroom and she was asleep hugging Carla who was also asleep. Happy was on the floor on his lil bed. Oh my poor little buddy the girl left him out of the bed. I closed the door and headed towards my room. I got my clothes off and sleept in underwear. I was too sleepy to change. After that I was alseep.

Gajeel's POV

(This is gonna have you know them making those lemonades 😉 you could skip if you don't wanna read it also im not good at writing these couse im a virgin myself anyways let's continue 😅)

We got in the car I got some advil to calm down my headache. Levy drove to my apartment . We sat in the car in front of my apartment and looked at each other so deeply. We started to flirt with each other.
"You drunk Babygirl?" I asked and bit my bottom lip. She got closer to me and she looked at my lips.
"Define Drunk?" She said and got closer to my lips. I could feel her breathing that soft breath.
"Can the definition be me My Love?" I said looking down at her soft lips and the scent of alcohol.
"Absolutely you choose I'll follow" she said I got closer to her.
"Your wish my command" I said back at her and she smiled still looking down at my lips.
"Let me give you a clue" she said and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and it was kiss after kiss. I started giving her neck kisses and she giggled.
She then started un buttoning my shirt. And I started un zipping her dress. We stopped until we realized that we were still in the car.
"Lets go inside and begin the fun My king!" She said and I followed I zipped back up her dress and we got out of the car. Closed it and got inside the apartment. I locked the door and we began kissing. She took my coat off and then my shirt still kissing me I un zipped her dress and it fell off her beautifully. We kept kissing she un buckled my belf and my pants fell down. I was in underwears and a tie. She was in a bra and underwears. She stopped kissing me once we arrived at the stairs. She looked at me then got my tie and pulled me close to her again.
"Follow me hot stuff" she said flirting with me and ran up the stairs. She was too hot my iner beast was activating and wanted to show its power. I chased her to my room were was she it was dark but I could smell her perfume. I felt a hand touch my tie that was behind my back because it moved. It was her she took the tie off and I kissed her. I started kissing her neck down up to her lips. She backed up to my bed still kissing me. She fell on the bed and I got on top of her. I started taking her bra off it was hard in the dark but I managed to get it off I trew it And I looked at her beautiful body. I started kissing her from her stomach up. Afer some second she started getting my underwear off I felt my dick it was out I pulled my underwears up and I stopped her and realized that she was drunk and I didn't want her regreting it tomorrow. I asked her
"Hey Babygirl are you sure you want to do this I don't want you to blame yourself for doing it" she smiled and said. "If I'll get to lose my virginity to anyone it would only be to you Gajeel and yes Im sure that I wanna do this" I smile and kissed her lips. I opened my cabinet that was on the side of my bed. I got a condom out and she got it out of my hands and opened it with her mouth herself. She really does know how to turn me on. She slid my underwear off and put the condom on me still looking into my eyes.
"Big, hard guy am I right?" She said touching my dick and I smiled at her I trew my underwear off the bed and started getting hers off. I trew hers off the bed and we continued we kissed and I felt my thing go inside her she gave her first moans. It was cute hot and sexy at the same time. I started going in and out of her. She was grabbing on my back tightly she laughed but I knew she liked it. I was ridding her and It felt good like my dick was hard for her and it didn't calm down.
"Yessss Harder Gajeel mmmm" she kept repeating we twisted and turned all over the bed but it felt so good I gave some moans too it was my first time and it did hurt but my body just wanted more. My hand was on her boob and hers on my ass She kissed my lips and I was still going in and out. We ended up passing out at about 4 in the morning or later all I just wanted to say its that it was the best night of my life. The last word I heard her say was I love you Gejeel and I said it back.

*** Hope y'all liked this chapter of His Soft Side, I know this was a NaLu story but I couldn't help it Gajeel and Levy are one of my favorite couple so This was more of a GaLe moment so tell me do y'all want me to make more POV or just Natsu and Lucy? Also sorry that I was late uploading it but I also starting a new novel Is Natsu x Lucy too so please check that out when I publish it. Its called the boy from the forest anyways keep reading you won't regret it ;) ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
590K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...