Bangtan's Hybrid

By XxKookies_and_TaexX

The title says it alllll! All imma say is SMUT, JEALOUSLY, DEATHHH, and shitty notes from me😁 YOU'RE WELCOME... More

The Pet Shop
Sneaking out
Kookie's shopping
Jungkook's Boyfriend
⚠️Punishment( Smut ) ⚠️
⚠️PUNISHMEMT⚠️✌️
Mine..
Oh no...
THANK YOUπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
So.. HERE'S THE PLAN BOYS
Feisty little one...But not strong enough.
Not what I planned
Am i safe?
This is for everything you've done to hurt me!
What did I say? Not. Safe!
I'm backkkkkkk/ Learn your lesson
Back for you~
Beach Time Pt. 1
The Carnival
Dude-

Explain...

1.1K 19 0
By XxKookies_and_TaexX

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I lick TAEHYUNG'S face to make him stop because he was actually hurting me. So he calmed down and shifted back into human form. And Namjoon Hyung looked... pissed. " Jeon... Jungkook...?" I start to shake and shift into human form. " Yes Hyung...?" I ask " Did you know about this? Did you know they were hybrids? Did you know-" " Yes, yes, yes and yes some more. Happy?" I growl. " Don't interrupt-" " I just did." I say. " Jeon Jungkook...." I stares at him with a blank expression. " Whatever..." I turn to go sit in the couch. " Yoongi Hyung.., Kim Taehyung... Explain..." Namjoon Hyung says.

THIRD PERSON
Taehyung was shaking while on the other hand, Yoongi was just standing there, not caring. " W- well you see... w-we-.." " Taehyung, shut the fuck up. I swear to God, anytime you try to talk, it turns into something stupid. And In all honesty, it's getting old. So shut up, and let me speak..." Yoongi says.  " So, Namjoon. Isn't it obvious that we see hybrids and that you've had them for 7 years???" Yoongi states. " Well Yoongi Hyung, we didn't know which is why I asked for you to explain... but I guess you're right. There isn't any reason since it's so obvious." Namjoon says, awkwardly shifting. " Then you should've just kept your mouth shut..." Yoongi mumbled. The rest of the boys mouths were wide open. " Shut your mouth... or I'll just rip your jaw off...." Yoongi warns, and they all automatically shut they mouths. " Thanks, now bye." Yoongi walks up the stairs. " I'm going with Yoongi Hyung...." Jungkook says out of the blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 168 20
My random BTS short stories. ~~WARNING DOES INCLUDE SMUT~~ I'm marking this as completed because I haven't written a one-shot in a while.
366K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...
300K 12.3K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
95K 3K 11
Another polyamory story between our lovely boys -polyamory relationship -smut (as always) ⚠️-MY BOOK MY IMAGINATION SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE! *clears th...