The Other Weasley Girl (A Dra...

By HunnyBabySweetheart

Everyone knows about the Weasley family. But they don't know my story. I'm Addy. Addy Weasley and this is how... More

Chapter 1- The Other Weasley Girl(A Draco Malfoy Love Story)
Chapter 2- Return To Hogwarts
Chapter 3 - Falling for The Wrong Person
Chapter 4- Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 5- The Letter
Chapter 6- Making a Decision
Chapter 8- Waking Up to Reality
Chapter 9- He Wasn't Lying After All
Chapter 10 - Keeping Secrets
Chapter 11- Consequences for Actions
Chapter 12- The Truth Emerges
Chapter 13- An Unexpected Someone
Chapter 14- Attack on Hogwarts
Chapter 15- Malfoy Manor
Chapter 16- Passing Time
Chapter 17- Arrival at Shell Cottage
Chapter 18- A Change of Plans
Chapter 19- Gathering The Facts
Chapter 20- And The Search Begins
Chapter 21- In Hiding
Chapter 22- A New Order Member
Chapter 23- Reuniting With Ginny
Chapter 24- Promises Promises
Chapter 26- The Dark Lord's Promise
Chapter 27- Don't Shoot The Messenger
Chapter 28- An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29- Ron's Opinion
Chapter 30- A New Point of View
Chapter 31- Preparing
Catalyst
Chapter 33- Delivery
Chapter 34- Epilogue

Chapter 7- Disaster Strikes

35.5K 716 602
By HunnyBabySweetheart

Chapter 7

That night, when I returned to the common room, Harry was waiting for me.

"Hello beautiful." He said smiling broadly.

'Hi Harry." I smiled back. Oh he was perfect.

"I have a question for you love." He said sweetly.

"Oh? And what is it?" i asked curiously.

"Will you go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?" He asked smiling again.

"Of course Harry! I'd love to" I beamed. Harry grinned wolfishly, kissing me lightly on the cheek. I giggled.

"Oh, you are so cute." He laughed.

I smiled absently. I was lost in thought. Harry and I were so happy together. He was perfect. We were perfect for each other. Harry gestured to his empty lap and beckoned for me to sit in it. I obliged, happily. I was in his lap running my fingers through his hair while we stared into the fire when Ginny entered the common room. She looked over at us, looked away, then her head snapped back around. She looked outraged. For what I didn't know. She stalked away.

Harry shifted awkwardly.

"Well love, I'm going to bed" he lifted me from his lap placing me back in his chair. Leaning down he kissed my forehead.

"Good night Addy. Sweet dreams. Illl see you in the morning." and headed for the boys dormitories.

I yawned and stretched my body out. I was tired. I didn't know why, I had been sleeping no less than usual. Plain, unimportant thoughts flicked through my head as I walked up the stairs to my bed. I changed into my night gown and crawled into bed, quickly falling in to a shallow sleep.

***

I woke with a start. I couldn't remember why, but for some reason I was scared. I tried to recall what I had been dreaming of, but I couldn't... How strange.

I rose from my bed, shaking my hair out. Ugh, it was it's usual mess. Couldn't I get a break, especially today of all days. I was going with Harry to Hogsmeade! I ran to the bathroom pulling on my muggle clothing. I looked cute. I was wearing my favorite forrest green tank top with a white button up long sleeve shirt. My pants were what muggles called "blue jeans" I didn't understand why since mine were black. I managed to pull my hair up with a butterfly clasp. All in all, I looked fairly decent.

I pulled on my sneakers, and headed for the door. I walked down the stairs and into the common room. Hermione arrived moments later, looking quite at ease in her muggle clothing. She smiled at me.

"Oh, Addy. You have a gift." She beamed.

"Uh Mi'. What are you talking about." I asked bewildered.

"Addy! You're a witch! Most magic born witches and wizards can't dress like muggles. You can without trying!" She explained.

"Oh well, I guess that's cool" I said awkwardly.

She laughed. Ginny entered at this time, looking lovely as usual in a soft pink shirt and white skirt. She looked effortlessly lovely. And completely opposite of me. She seemed to be trying to impress someone. Maybe whoever she liked wasn't interested. I shook the thought from my mind. That was impossible. All guys loved her. Harry and Ron came down the staircase. Harry's eyes slid over Ginny then to me. His eyes widened.

"Addy, you look wow." He smiled

"Thanks Harry." I giggled.

Ron was surveying Hermione. She did look quite nice. I hoped he wasn't just being a sexist git. Harry took my hand and led me down the halls of Hogwarts. We were outside when we ran into a group of people. Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco. I groaned. I knew what was coming.

"Hey Malfoy! Tried to kill anyone lately?" Harry yelled.

"There's only one person I wanna kill Potter and I think we both know who that is." Draco sneered condescendingly.

Harry growled. "Is that a threat?" He hissed angrily.

"Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know" Draco said lazily.

"Harry, come on. It's not worth fighting over." I said gently.

He turned to me and planted a kiss on my lips. Right in front of everyone.

"You're right." He smiled. Taking my hand we continued down into Hogsmeade. I turned and looked back. Draco was staring right at me, as if he was trying to read my mind. I shivered and Harry pulled me along the path. Harry and I cruised around the little down looking into shop windows. We knew Draco was here, but Harry was behaving as if he didn't know. He was a perfect gentleman. We went into Madame Puddifoots. A notoriously mushy couples tea shop. Harry and I sat inside in a corner booth drinking tea and holding hands. That's when Harry wanted to do more. He released mad hand and put it on my knee. He looked at my face while he slowly slid his hand up my leg.

"Harry. Stop." I said warningly.

He ignored me. Leaning in he planted a kiss on my mouth stopping me from saying anything else.

I panicked. I pushed him off me and stood up quickly. I ran to the door and walked into the street. What was wrong with him! And that's when I noticed the street was empty. It was quiet. It was drizzling and cold. Something was very wrong.

Harry was suddenly at my side. I began walking quickly towards the Shrieking Shack side of the town. I drew my wand from my back pocket.

"Why did you freak?" He demanded. Keeping pace with me easily.

"Harry, not now!" I said sharply.

"Tell me now!" He nearly yelled.

"Harry! If you would shut your mouth for around a minute you would realize something is-"

BANG! The wall beside me exploded with a burst of dust and debris. Harry gave a yell of shock as he was flung through the air. I hit the ground with a thud that knocked the breathe from me. Something hot and wet was in my hair. I heard several pops as people appararted into the square. Madness ensued. And then the worst pain I have ever felt in my life exploded inside me. I screamed and writhed on the ground. There was no escape.

"What are you doing?!" A voice i faintly remember yelled. The pain stopped.

"The Dark Lords orders." A voice hissed.

The pain returned more intensely.

And everything went black.

Draco POV

The next day was the day the higher years were allowed to go into Hogsmeade, so I rose early. For what, I did not know. I dressed and walked down to the grounds. It was a quiet morning. Grey mist rolled across the ground and it was drizzling. I walked to the covered stone bridge and looked into the ravine below it. Thoughts filled my mind. For once, I get an ordinary day. I thought to myself. Hogsmeade, I remember going there before I was a Deatheater. Back when I was still free. I sighed. Suddenly, Addy popped into my head.

She seemed to be doing that a lot these days.

She really was something special. No girl had ever caught my attention like she did. She was heartbreakingly beautiful, and kind, and smart, and brave, and pure. But she was dating that scum bag, Potter. Why would she want me. I turned and walked to the end of the bridge and waited, Crabbe and Goyle would show up soon. When they finally arrived we continued on toward Hogsmeade. And that's when I saw them. The goody goody crew. Potter, Granger, and three Weasley's were approaching. My heart sank and leapt when I saw them. Addy was the reason it leapt. Potter and the others were the reason it sank. Addy looked amazing. She was wearing a beautiful forrest green tank top under a long sleeve white button up shirt. Her legs were sheathed in black trousers of some sort. Her long hair fell all around her and was held back by a clasp. She looked so relaxed. She was radiant. I saw the look Potter gave me. i knew what was coming.

"Hey Malfoy! Tried to kill anyone lately?" Potter yelled.

"There's only one person I wanna kill Potter and I think we both know who that is." I sneered condescendingly. Keeping my eyes on the angel at his side.

Harry growled.

"Is that a threat?" He hissed angrily.

"Maybe, maybe not you'll never know" I said lazily.

"Harry, come on. It's not worth fighting over." Addy said gently. She was trying to stop us fighting. I wanted to laugh. She was so sweet. I hoped she was doing it for my sake.

And that was when Potter leaned down and kissed her. In front of us all. Rage burned in me. So intense and powerful I saw red. That bastard. He smiled at her. I wanted to kill him!

"Youre right." He smiled at her.

With that he took her hand and led her down towards Hogsmeade. She turned back and looked right at me. Then she disappeared behind a bend in the path. I waited around five minutes before I walked in the direction of Hogsmeade. I split up from Crabbe and Goyle and headed in the direction of the Shrieking Shack. I didn't know why but this side of the town intrigued me. I was standing at the fence when I heard a pop and whirled around. There stood my Aunt Bella.

"Draco!" She cackled.

"Hello Aunt Bella." I said flatly.

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be working on a mission?" She asked slyly.

"I needed a day off." I said flatly. She laughed. Crazy old bat.

"Wait a second, what are you doing here?" I asked suddenly alarmed. Addy popped into my head. Aunt Bella began walking towards the better part of the town.

"Oh just going to strike terror into our little hero's heart." She said joyfully.

"Lovely." I said dryly. So Addy wouldn't be in danger.

And that's when Aunt Bella dove into a side alley. I followed. Fear ripped through me. Addy was walking by our hiding place arguing with Potter.

"Harry! If you would shut your mouth for around a minute you would know something is-"

"Praemium!" Aunt Bella hissed.

The wall beside Addy exploded. Potter was flung into a wall and I watched as his head crunched sickeningly into the hard stone. I smiled. Pops signified the arrival of other Deatheaters. Panic filled me. What happened to Addy. I looked around and saw a flash of red. Addy was lying on the ground. Blood was flowing from her head seeping into her hair and onto the ground. Aunt Bella danced over pointed her wand down at Addy and said in a giggly voice.

"Crucio!"

Addy began writhing on the ground, screaming in agony. Her screams pierced my heart and I leapt forward grabbing the wand from Aunt Bella's hand.

"What are you doing?!" I bellowed at her, she looked shocked.

"What the Dark Lord requested." She hissed lifting her wand again.

And that's when I realized I had failed. Addy was as good as dead now. Potter was on his knees Dolohov holding him forcing him to watch Addy suffer.

"Crucio!"

Addy screamed even louder but I could do nothing but watch. Her screams stopped as she fainted.

"The little brat fainted. Weakling!" Snarled Aunt Bella.

For what felt like hours, but was only minutes, I was forced to watch as Addy's body was tortured. Even though she had fainted she still cried out and her body still writhed, trying to escape the pain, but to no avail.

Potter didn't seem to care he didn't even look at her but looked just above her.

"Sectumsempra" I hissed.

Potter cried out as awful gashes appeared all over his body. Finally, a response.

"What to do as a finish?" She thought aloud. Twice more she did the Cruciartuos Curse and mimicked me and as a final horrible spell she muttered one word.

"Sectumsempra!"

Addy didn't seem to be able to scream anymore.

She didn't move.

"Well, my work here is done." Aunt Bella said happily. "I'll tell your mum you send your love!" With a pop she and Dolohov disappareted.

"Obliviate minoritios." I pointed at Potter. He wouldn't remember anything from today. I'd send snaps to clean up the mess later.

I rushed to Addy"s side. "Addy, Addy! Wake up!" I begged, shaking her gently.

"No." She groaned.

I let out a cry of relief she was alive. I lifted her into my arms. She was so light.

"Addy don't go to sleep. Stay awake for me." I pleaded.

"Draco?" She said confused.

"Yes Addy it's me I'm so sorry I tried to stop them." I cried

"Don't cry it's ok accidents happen." She said faintly.

"Draco, I want to sleep."

"I know Addy please don't! Stay awake and talk to me."

"You have pretty eyes."

I knew she was slipping away. I ran as fast as I could. I knew there was only one person who could help.

I dashed into the dungeons with Addy clutching my shirt bleeding everywhere.

"Snape!" I roared.

Addy wasn't speaking anymore. Was I to late?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 141 25
'I promised you forever and I'm not going back on my promise' He tells me as he holds me closer 'But Harry, you're a Potter and I'm a Malfoy, we are...
94.1K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...
537K 25.8K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
30.1K 745 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...