Chapter 18- A Change of Plans

Hey everybody:) Cheer season has officially ended! I now have much more tim e to write and will do so if you guys continue to read read read!

Chapter 18

Addy POV

Shortly after Fleur sent the owl, people began arriving.

First Mom.

Then Dad.

Then Fred and George.

Then Ginny and Tonks.

Ginny's stomach was rounded and sticking out making it obvious there was a baby in there.

The next thing I knew, everyone was hugging me while I held Allissia close to me.

After Mum quit crying and squishing me and Dad quit engulfing all of us in a bear hug, Ginny pulled me aside.

"Where have you been?" She demanded.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry Gin." I said honestly.

She made a noise in the back of her throat.

"Can you at least tell me where the toddler came from?" She asked looking at Alissia.

"I can't tell you that right now. Not until the rest of the Order gets here, at least."

"Mmmm." She said looking at Allissia.

"What."

"You know, she sure does look a lot like Malfoy, a baby sister, possibly?" She said her sharp blue eyes looking at me.

I froze. Damn. She was good.

I grabbed her arm and yanked her further from everyone.

"You are not to breathe a word of that to anyone! Am I clear?" I hissed.

"So I'm right!" She said triumphantly.

"Yes." I breathed softly.

She just smiled.

"Don't worry. It can't be that important." She said smiling.

i looked down at her stomach.

"So..."

She blushed.

"Mom and Dad took it well. I think Fred and George were angrier than anyone else. They're excited to be uncles though."

"Do you know what it is yet?" I asked curiously.

"Well, no. I don't want to know." She said beaming.

My jaw dropped.

"That is the most peculiar thing I have ever heard. How could you do that?" I said cracking up.

She smiled and hugged me.

It was good to be back.

****

Draco POV

I don't really remember how I managed to keep a calm face.

Go and get Addy. The Dark Lord didn't realize that Ginny and Addy were twins. He thought Ginny had been here and he wanted me to go and "recapture" her.

I didn't know what to think exactly.

I bowed out of the room, mind reeling.

I didn't have much of a choice.

I was going to have to start hunting for one of the twins.