Chapter 7- Disaster Strikes

Chapter 7

That night, when I returned to the common room, Harry was waiting for me.

"Hello beautiful." He said smiling broadly.

'Hi Harry." I smiled back. Oh he was perfect.

"I have a question for you love." He said sweetly.

"Oh? And what is it?" i asked curiously.

"Will you go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?" He asked smiling again.

"Of course Harry! I'd love to" I beamed. Harry grinned wolfishly, kissing me lightly on the cheek. I giggled.

"Oh, you are so cute." He laughed.

I smiled absently. I was lost in thought. Harry and I were so happy together. He was perfect. We were perfect for each other. Harry gestured to his empty lap and beckoned for me to sit in it. I obliged, happily. I was in his lap running my fingers through his hair while we stared into the fire when Ginny entered the common room. She looked over at us, looked away, then her head snapped back around. She looked outraged. For what I didn't know. She stalked away.

Harry shifted awkwardly.

"Well love, I'm going to bed" he lifted me from his lap placing me back in his chair. Leaning down he kissed my forehead.

"Good night Addy. Sweet dreams. Illl see you in the morning." and headed for the boys dormitories.

I yawned and stretched my body out. I was tired. I didn't know why, I had been sleeping no less than usual. Plain, unimportant thoughts flicked through my head as I walked up the stairs to my bed. I changed into my night gown and crawled into bed, quickly falling in to a shallow sleep.

***

I woke with a start. I couldn't remember why, but for some reason I was scared. I tried to recall what I had been dreaming of, but I couldn't... How strange.

I rose from my bed, shaking my hair out. Ugh, it was it's usual mess. Couldn't I get a break, especially today of all days. I was going with Harry to Hogsmeade! I ran to the bathroom pulling on my muggle clothing. I looked cute. I was wearing my favorite forrest green tank top with a white button up long sleeve shirt. My pants were what muggles called "blue jeans" I didn't understand why since mine were black. I managed to pull my hair up with a butterfly clasp. All in all, I looked fairly decent.

I pulled on my sneakers, and headed for the door. I walked down the stairs and into the common room. Hermione arrived moments later, looking quite at ease in her muggle clothing. She smiled at me.

"Oh, Addy. You have a gift." She beamed.

"Uh Mi'. What are you talking about." I asked bewildered.

"Addy! You're a witch! Most magic born witches and wizards can't dress like muggles. You can without trying!" She explained.

"Oh well, I guess that's cool" I said awkwardly.

She laughed. Ginny entered at this time, looking lovely as usual in a soft pink shirt and white skirt. She looked effortlessly lovely. And completely opposite of me. She seemed to be trying to impress someone. Maybe whoever she liked wasn't interested. I shook the thought from my mind. That was impossible. All guys loved her. Harry and Ron came down the staircase. Harry's eyes slid over Ginny then to me. His eyes widened.

"Addy, you look wow." He smiled

"Thanks Harry." I giggled.

Ron was surveying Hermione. She did look quite nice. I hoped he wasn't just being a sexist git. Harry took my hand and led me down the halls of Hogwarts. We were outside when we ran into a group of people. Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco. I groaned. I knew what was coming.