Crown of Iron (Book 1 of the...

Od CrystalJJohnson

HEAVY IS THE CROWN THAT IS TORN BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE One of the powerless among a people who can bend nature... VΓ­ce

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four

Author's Note & Trailer

4.8K 168 18
Od CrystalJJohnson

Welcome to Crown of Iron!

I'm so excited to share with you my first fantasy-romance story. As always, you never have to worry if I'm going to leave you hanging. Crown of Iron is completely written and will update every Monday and Friday.

As with all fantasy stories, this was a stretch of the imagination, magic systems, new types of beings, and the names—baby Jesus help me—coming up with fantasy names. I would have been at a total loss if it wasn't for the help of the one and only, my partner in writing crime, my best friend eternalfelicity. **Go check out her stories, she's amazing.**

If you enjoy Raelle's story, please make sure to click the star and leave comments; it is the best way to reward me.

Remember that the comments in my stories are a safe place for all readers, so please refrain from using offensive language based on race, sexuality, religion, or any of the other traits/beliefs that make us beautifully different. If you are questioning what you are about to comment...don't hit the POST button. It's that easy. This doesn't mean that you can't share negative thoughts or point out mistakes in the story, by all means, I want your honest opinion.

There you have it; go forth and join Raelle on her epic adventure!

Much Love,

Crystal

IF YOU ARE READING THIS STORY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN WATTPAD, IT IS AN ILLEAL PIRATED VERSION OF MY ORIGINAL WORK. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE RETURN TO WATTPAD TO READ THIS STORY FOR FREE.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

513 41 23
Ivelle Preston had a perfectly normal life. She grew up in small English town, and she always wished she had a more adventurous life. Her wish came t...
2.6K 67 8
Sylas Sutton is the wicked wizard but he keeps losing against a dominant heroine with thick thighs and ravenous eyes. Still he's determined to overta...
1.4K 182 42
At a certain juncture of time in the Middle Ages. A tyrannical king ruled his kingdom with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects liv...
34.4K 3K 39
THE WEIGHT OF THE CROWN IS FEATHERS COMPARED TO A BROKEN HEART. After a heartbreaking betrayal, Raelle prepares to face the man she was falling in lo...