Shivin ff- My Hot DoctoršŸ”„šŸ”„

By sif2004

Mohsin Khan , a doctor will be treating Shivangi joshi,a dancer who suddenly got a leg injury....but it seems... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter -21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29

Chapter-26

3.2K 138 44
By sif2004

After the night, the morning spent quite well for her only because  his family...literally every people there his Abbajan, ammijaan, zeba, taha, nephews and everyone  ensured her smile❤

"Excuse me, Dr. Khan! Can you please finish the next procedure of this operation! Actually I've to rush to my family...Its new year tomorrow!" Dr.Antonio came to his room..

"But what about my family!" He was now hell desperate to see his girl..

"I'm sorry...please if you do it I'll be very much obliged..." he went..

"Huh! Isse Antonio k main to ab! " he sighed and got back to work...

Here the whole Ontario was decorated heavenly for new year's eve! It was no less than a grand festival...A huge countdown of new year was going to be held at a near club...Shivangi was hell  excited to go there.. she has had so much dreams romancing with him in the new year's night there! But All this is baseless now..he won't be here this time...

"Shivangi  for my sake, please chalo na! We'll have fun! Please!"

"Nahi, bhabhi..you guys go.."

"Accha! Forgot about yesterday? Tum bhi to meri bhabhi jaisi ho! Can't I request you that much!" Zeba smirked now..

"Hmm!" She fell short of words now!

"Please chalo..nah !please.. " And after so much attempts, she somehow agreed...

_____________________________

Zeba, taha and Shivangi (no haddis now!) went to the club....it was indeed a gorgeous huge setup....A huge crowd of people were present there! But what so! He wasn't there...her mind was engrossed in his thoughts...she somehow managed to be there wearing a black crop top paired with black denim shorts...

"It's so crowdy here! Hum log kuch drinks le payenge ki nahi!" Zeba said noticing the surroundings...

"Tum dono ruko! I am getting it for you!" Taha went...as it was crowdy, there were people with some inappropriate intentions  too...shivi got quite scared noticing them...and suddenly someone pushed her from back  and held her bare waist...

"Wtf! How dare you touch me! I'll cut your h.." but she got interrupted in between...

"Calm down sherni! It's me..." And she turned hearing his sound...there he was smiling cheekily behind her...her body heated up seeing Him...His talks, smile, those killer looks...she missed all these...but then he left without informing her! 'Dont forget that!' Her mind knocked...

"Hi! Kaise ho? Mujhe miss nahi kiya?" He gently took her in hug and whisperd in her ear...it was enough to make her eyes closed in shyness....

"Ahem... zeba I'm feeling suffocated here..I should go!" She broke the hug...

"Shivangi, please! Count down tak ruk jao! Aree Mohsin tum?" Finally zeba could notice him in the darker environment..

"Hmm..just came a here a min ago..Tum log..who else is here?"

"Sorry..we didn't brought pallavi here!" She said folding her arms..

"Itna gussa tch!" He thought.." No, actually I was saying about gaurav!"

"None of them came..bass hum teeno hi!" Zeba said..

"Accha hua.."

"Ohho!" Zeba was about to just tease her...

"See...taha aagaye taha aagaye!" Seems he and destiny had a special friendship...

"Hi, Mohsin!" And they got busy in their convo. Here shivi was just checking Mohsin with an angry face... suddenly his eyes went to hers catching her staring...he smiled...'pakad liya'  'oh no!'

"Zeba I  completely forgot to tell you one thing..." she went to zeba not increase further awkwardness...

"Ok beautiful ladies and their gentlemen, we're going to start the countdown soon! You may  come towards the stage!"

"Taha..nothing is visible from here...itne bheed main, stage tak to kuch nahi dikhraha.." zeba said sadly..

"Don't worry baby!" He lifted her up  from back...

"How romantic! You're both so cuttee!" Shivangi said loudly...most probably in a motive to tease someone..

"Kyon tumhe accha laga wo?" He came beside her..

"Of course..I mean itne cute coupl...Aaah" He held her arms from back and lifted her more higher than zeta.. (the position was somewhat like the chasni rehearsal lift one)

"Oh girl you're so lucky! Your guy lifted you so high! Can we give a round of applause for this beautiful couple!" The host and the others started clapping...

But nothing was working on her mind...his lips were sticked to his bare thighs..his breath near her hip...it was making her legs shake a bit in shy and nervousness...but then again the flashback of suffering a whole day without him came on her mind!

"Niche utaaro mujhe!" He got shocked at her behaviour...but then he got her down..and she quickly started walking away from the club..

"Shivangi...ruko!" He went behind her...

"Bhai..what the hell is happening between these two? Ye dono to friends the na?"things were puzzled in Taha's head..

"They're still Friends!" Zeba smirked...

***

Here Shivangi had gone a bit far from the club now...but the loud noise was audible of course...

"Stop shivangi! Ab jyada horaha hain!" He got angry a bit.. he held her shoulders tightly...

"Jyada? You left without informing me! You didn't even call me the whole day! Bass ek baat k liye itne bada issue!"

"It was not in my hands! Pura din busy tha...and I thought you wouldn't talk to me!"

"Bass baat banaliya! Then why you came now?" Tears started forming in her eyes...

"We are here to argue only! 'I love you' kabhi nahi bologe ab tum mujhe.." he left her shoulders...she was crying only....every sane thinking stopped....every surroundings were blurred..only he was in the focus...

"I'm going then..." his face fell seeing no reaction yet..now he would cry...

"Ruko...!" She ran to her from behind...

5...4... 3... 2...1....

"I LOVE YOU MOHSIN (breathing heavily) I LOVE YOU MOHSIN KHAN  IBN ABDUL WAHEED KHAN!" Goosebumps started creating in his whole body...Nothing could affect him like this till now!

"KYA BOLA PHIRSE BOLNA"  those heavenly words from her mouth..he wanted hear again and again...

"I LOVE YOU!"

**HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS**

They came close...he cupped her cheeks...a tear escaped in the corner of his eyes.. "Jaan!" He sealed his lips with hers...it would be a sin if they didn't do so...this kiss was definitely different and special from the other ones....both of their eyes closed...his hand gently cupping the back of her head whereas she was holding his hairs..how much they endured in this journey, how much they were guilty for causing each other pain, how much they craved for each other in these months,All in a kiss! Their first kiss was ofcourse special...but this one was magical...It was feeling surreal...

"I love you..I love you ! I am sorry if I"  he again stopped her with his lips...they didn't need words..their kiss could express their true feelings...like this one now! She got to understand he wanted more....

They got intoxicated in their shower of love of towards each other...the  moment didn't delay any sec to get heated up...he quickly took her to his Mercedes back seat...still kissing..he made her seat there...closed the door...the windows were tinted black giving them their privacy...he came on top of her..their eyes were glistening at each other...he kissed her forehead.."Now let me say it! I love you Shivangi Joshi!" she could notice nothing but eternal  love only for her....he came behind still on the sitting position....he slowly discarded her clothes from her body....And they started devouring love to each other still in the sitting position🙈

****
"Trust me! This is the best New year of my entire life!" He said entering more deep inside her🙈

"Hmmm.." what could she say at this point...she hid her face in the crook of his neck....

Soon they finished their love making session...they started wearing their clothes....he was buttioning up his shirt...

"It's all feeling like a dream.....did it really happen? We're together now! Thank you bhagwan! Now don't you dare to think of separating us again! " She came closer to him...softly pecked over the bump besides his lips....

"Kya hogaya?" He smiled seeing her lips still lingering there...

"Bass aise hi...felt like kissing you there..." she cupped his cheeks..

"Accha! Aise to mujhe bhi bohot jagah pe kiss karne mann kar raha hain!" He smirked coming forward towards go her neck...

"Aaaah..haha gudgudi horahi hain!" She hissed in pain as he bit her sweet spot of her neck...but then it turned into giggle soon as he started trailing feathery kisses there...

________________________________

The next day, the scenery of Khan Mansion was totally lit up...everyone was happily doing the wedding preparations....or whether you can say everyone was happy seeing Shivin working happily together...

"Mere bacche kitne pyaare! Masha Allah!" His ammijaan spotted them from far laughing with each other...

"Ammi, sajjad will come today na?" Zeba came breaking her thoughts...

"Mohsin no..don't throw the flowers! Arsh chachu ko kuch bolo!" Shivangi was decorating those flowers...while Mohsin was busy annoying her now!

"Whatever you say, jaan! Kaal k baad thoda jyada hi energetic lagraha hain...and you're glowing too, waah!" He whispered with a smirk..

"Chihhh!" She got reddened at the mere comment...

"What happened? Chachu ne phirse tang kiya?" Arsh came beside...they started chasing each other...

"Wow! Dono chale gaye ab! Ab ye phool uthayega kaun! Oh God!" She started annoyingly picking the flowers from floor..suddenly she spotted a shadow behind her!

"You called God..and look who He sent!"

"Sajjad!" A smiling face appeared before her....all these time she saw his picture ..but now seeing him face to face, she was surprised....seems like God has sent her a new friend..maybe her best friend on the way!

Precap:

"Why the hell are you silent from past five minutes! Kuch bologe?" His father was about storm on him again but then...

"Abba, I LOVE HER!" he shouted making him fully speechless!

As promised, the next update is here!Sorry Pura raat laga diya..but then next up its gonna be much more interesting having Sajjad in the home! And of course humare hot doctor k hot patient k saath hot romance bhi hoga🔥🔥🙈 Do vote and share your valuable comments❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 37
my story is different kartik leaves in London with his girlfriend and one day he comes back naira is his childhood friend and loves him naira her lov...
44.9K 2.2K 25
Peep in to know....
80.9K 3.5K 40
What happens when two people are given the chance again , who got separated without even confessing their feelings to each other and more. #11 in Kai...
28.6K 1.9K 34
simple scenarios from their lifeā¤ a.k.a kartik & naira. also known as our beloved kaira. these are totally different shots from the ones shown in th...