The whole thing i think is sic

By critically_eyeless

Corey has an illness, it was something someone gave to him if you like, something he had no choice of, PTSD... More

Intro:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 35:
Epilouge:
Important!!: author's notes.
Deleted part

Chapter 34:

476 19 9
By critically_eyeless

Corey and Joey were holding hands as they walked out.

"What did you think?" Corey asked

"I think, its perfect." Joey smiled before pausing "well that is...if you do?"

Corey nodded "I do. Of course we'll need to put some black wall paper up, maybe some red ooh and some white, and I'm thinking also green."

Joey chuckled "yeah, I definitely think so mr interior designer."

"Why thank you." Corey smiled "but you sure you like it, I mean it's your money."

"Look, I'm sure. And dont sell yourself short. I'll pay the rent, and you'll be paying for all our groceries." Joey smirked "from that little porn shop job you work, in that sexy frock."

Corey chuckled "sexy?"

"I know this is an ask, but there is something about seeing you in it that turns me on." Joey said quietly

Corey smirked "oh really?"

"And as I said I know this is an ask." Joey said "and this depends on how you feel and I know we've talked about it before but I was thinking."

"Uh-huh."

"But I'd love to see you beg, and receive in that sexy frock of yours."

Corey blushed "I-"

"Only if your up for it though." Joey said "I...I know before and everything but...you can say no!"

Corey thought for a moment, a hard moment, "I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm willing to try. I trust you. I dont want a code word though, if I need you to stop, I'm really going to need you to stop."

Joey nodded "I'd never betray that trust."

Corey smiled "I'm glad we are going to be moving west, it makes us just out of the main town, away from anyone who may be a problem, ahem Lucy and others, and so on. And its closer to my job."

"I'm glad too." Joey said

"Have you thought how you're gonna break it to your mom?" Corey asked

Joey shook his head "I'll do it tonight."

"So anyway should we sign the contract?" Corey smiled

-

It had been two weeks, and it was almost moving day.

The only problem.

Joey hadn't told his mom.

Corey was folding Joey's clothes "why do you need so many clothes? I havent even seen you wear this?" Corey said pulling out some blue joggers.

"I was planning on wearing those." Joey huffed

"I cant believe your mom is actually cool about this." Corey laughed as he continued to pack.

"Uh, yeah, I mean I dont know, I havent told her."

Corey looked at him "Joey you havent told her?"

"No."

Corey sighed "you have too. Look I'll be here, we should do it now."

Joey nodded as he helped Corey up, holding hands they walked downstairs.

Joeys mom was in the kitchen writing something down on some paper. It looked important.

"Hello boys." She smiled when she noticed them, she glanced at their hands before quickly looking away "anything you need?" She swallowed.

"Mom, I have something to tell you." Joey said

"What is it honey?" She lowered her glasses looking at Corey as if he had done something "are you okay?"

"I... I may have brought a place to live." Joey said quietly

"You want to move out?" She asked, blinking a couple times

"I want to live with my boyfriend." Joey said "we brought a place west, a nice apartment once weve done it up. I'm gonna get a job there, Corey's already got one."

She just stared at Joey.

"However, I also respect you mom, so every Sunday night, me and Corey will come for dinner, and stay round. So the house isnt always as empty." Joey said "you always said you wanted me to do that."

She sighed "Joey this is a big decision. What about uni?"

"I know." He said "I dont wanna go to uni and I know itll be the right one choice. I love Corey, we are gonna get married some day, maybe even adopt kids, or pets anyway."

"Baby, please dont move out."

"Mom, I have to at some point." Joey said looking away

She sighed "I know."

"I'm nineteen, I can afford it. I may not be able to in a few years."

"If youre sure baby." She sniffed "how long daring until you move?"

"A few days."

She wiped away her tears "okay hunny, whatever works for you." She smiled

"I love you mom." Joey said

"I love you too sweetie. Without a doubt."

Corey smiled as Joey hugged his mom.

"Anyway dinner is ready in a minute. Pasta anyone?" She said shakily

"Sounds lovely Ms.J." Corey said

-

The two were cuddling in Joey's bed in the dark. Corey's breathes were gentle as Joey's anxiety was keeping him awake.

"Corey? You asleep?" Joey asked

It took a minute for him to respond "No."

Joey found Corey's hand. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm excited to start our life together." Joey hummed

"God me too." Corey said gently

"I cant wait to marry you." Joey said

Corey paused, "Joey, I was thinking and I dont think we should-"

Joey sat up "you dont want to marry me?"

"No, no, I do, I do." Corey said sitting up and putting a hand on Joey's feminine shoulder "just not as soon as we move out. I think we should wait a bit first, at least until we are both in our twenties, so we have time to figure things out a bit."

"I agree with that." Joey said "if we married now, I think I would be more afraid for the future because I would have felt like I had already done everything."

"What season do you want to get married in?" Corey asked laying back

"Honeslty just not too near a holiday, I don't want anything overshadowing it." Joey said

"Oh totally." Corey said

"As soon as we move out, I'm going to get my nose pierced." Joey said

"You'll look gay." Corey said

"Shut up!" Joey giggled

"I'll pay for it." Corey shrugged "least I can do."

"Thank you." Joey smiled

"Can I have a kiss?" Corey asked

Joey met his own lips with Corey's, enjoying every moment. He finally felt like he was at a stable moment.

Corey had made it clear to everyone he was in a relationship, he had gotten his secret out to his grandma, he had a job, he hadn't hurt himself in a while, and he hadn't touched drugs.

Joey just felt slightly happier, and they had arranged to see a therapist for him, as soon as they could.

Joey looked over to his camera which sat on his desk.

"Corey?" Joey said pulling away

"Yes dear." Corey smiled

"Fuck me." Joey said

"O-okay." Corey blushed from the directness.

"May I take some pretty photos of you?" Joey smirked

"While we?"

"Yep." Joey said

"Wow, wheres this sudden kinky Joey come from?" Corey asked

Joey chuckled running a finger down Corey's chest "theres something about knowing your mine, all mine and no matter what anyone else says, you are mine as I am yours."

Corey raised an eyebrow "as long as you make me beautiful behind that lense, and as long as I can take a couple shots of you. I'm down."

Joey grabbed the camera, pulling off his tshirt in the process.

"Show me how much you fucking love me Corey. Show me!" Joey said

"God, trust me, I will Joey." Corey said throwing his pants off and connecting his lips with Joey's.

There was a click, as Corey smiled around Joey's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 184 14
Louis is tiered of life. His demons from the past won't let him rest and he's a loner. Nothing worth living for. But then he meets Harry, a bundle of...
17.5K 423 26
A Slipknot story Luna has been in an abusive relationship for three years. When all hope seems lost she goes to a slipknot concert and meets Corey Ta...
34.3K 751 22
Based on the slipknot song killpop You just got dumped by your boyfriend. Your falling apart you can't help but feel like needles are being stuck in...
14.5K 314 16
After running away from her abusive and single father, 21 year old (Y/N) finds herself becoming neighbours with the lead singer of a metal band. Litt...