Crimson Heart

By RyleyKalem

"How can I trust you? After what you've done!" Beta Prince Waylon Kailea's counting down the days of his fin... More

1| The Outsider
Crimson Heart Cast
2| Angel In the Steam
3| Do I Look Dangerous?
4| A Bump In the Night
5| Concussion Syndrome
6|Falling For The One Who Could Break My Heart
7| The Lost Beta
8| Know You Won't Tell Nobody Bout Me
9| Can We Kiss Forever?
10| So Take My Hand, Take My Whole Life Too
11| Don't Touch Alexei's Baby
12| Fuego
13| What's Wrong With Being Confident?
14| I'll Never Be The Same
15| Waylon's 1st Friend
16| The Secret Life of Wei
Welcome To The Island Of Kailea
17| Heart of Crimson
18| The Alpha Walk
19| Papa's Final Words
20| The House of Crimson
21| What if...
22| The Ceremony
23| If You Love Me, Let Me Go
24| Save Me
25| Alpha Alexei Of Crimson
26| Sweet Lover of Mine
27| Hello, From The Other Side
28| I love You Baby
29|| Shelter from The Storm
30| Resilient DNA
32| Unimportant
33| As Long As I'm With You
34| Fearing The Inevitable
35| The Captive Five
36| Let It Snow
37. Kiss Me Goodbye
38. Hey Brother, There's an endless road to rediscover
39| Love That Grows
40. Triple Threat
41| The Cold War
42| Four Sons
43| The Rejected Vendetta
Epilogue
To Be Continued
CRimson Heart LIVE Q&A
Crimson Summer

31 | Fingers and Toes

2.7K 189 42
By RyleyKalem

~Waylon~

"Thirty fingers," 

I say as I pop a blueberry in my mouth and Alexei raises his brow while Cyprus dives into his pancakes at the kitchen island. Lennie wags her little tail as she begs for food like she didn't eat five minutes ago and I rub my growing belly. 

"I'm currently trying to grow our babies thirty fingers, thirty toes, six eyes, and three brains, but the only thing they're letting me eat is blueberries. What if I don't make them right?" I whine as I eye the little blueberry. Alexei comes in front of me with his tea in one hand and the other running over my smooth tummy under my shirt. 

"Ew, I'm trying to eat here not watch you grope my brother," Cyprus whines and Alexei kisses my forehead before letting go. 

"I'm sorry peaches, but I'm sure you'll start feeling better soon since you're almost past the first trimester and they seem to be building themselves just fine," He says and takes a long sip of tea. 

"I know, but they haven't kicked yet and I'm worried," I sigh. Alexei lovingly caresses my cheek and I lean into it. 

"Yeah, but once they start you'll just complain about it nonstop like mama when he had Willow," Cy warns and I roll my eyes. 

"Pft, Mama was nothing compared to when dad was pregnant with Beau, you're lucky you were too small to remember," I compare and Alexei suddenly chokes on his tea. 

"Your Dad was pregnant?" He coughs and I look at the pure look of terror in his eyes since my dad is the alpha and a pregnant alpha is unheard of. 

"Yes, but he kept it a secret for the most part. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that was a one-time thing." I pat him on the shoulder but there's still a hint of fear in his eyes.

I slip the last blueberry into my mouth and Cyprus puts his dish in the sink. Alexei finishes his tea with me still rested in his arms and I don't know why but he just looks hotter than usual this morning. Ready to bring Cyprus with him to training Artemis, he's just in his tight sleeveless black hoodie showing off his muscles to the entire pack, not to mention the gray sweat shorts reveal other things. 

How my mate can switch from this energetic sweetheart to a sexy heartthrob in a matter of seconds will forever be beyond me.

But I hope our three boys harness the same power their father has. 

Biting my lower lip and fixing my glasses, I quickly realize I wasn't the only one enjoying the view.

"Dear Goddess, I feel like I'm gonna get cooties just standing next to you two. Are we leaving yet or what Alex?" Cyprus whined pulling Alexei's gaze from me/

"Well I just remembered I have to do something buddy, so why don't you run to the gym first with Lennie and start warming up," Alexei tells him and Cyprus rolls his eyes.

"Alright but don't complain when Ari hits you for being late," He teases before whistling for Lennie to follow and the two leave but the door barely closes before I have Alexei's lips on mine.

"Mmm, you sure you want to risk a beating?" I moan as he pulls me up on the counter and thinks about it for a second.

"You know on that thought, maybe not," He tries to walk away but I pull him right back. 

"Don't you dare," 

***

"I think they'll all be friends, my kid and your kids," 

Dante tries to cheer me up as I rest my head on the toilet seat while the room spins around me. As the Gamma, he watches over me when Alexei is away just as Alexei watches over Ari. The morning started off great and everything was fine until the morning sickness hit.

I close my eyes to try to center myself, rubbing my stomach as if that could soothe the little ones making me sick. It's not their fault but I worry about them. I can barely eat a few crackers and blueberries before it all goes downhill into the toilet.

 Some nights I can eat other nights I just get sick right after. What if I don't get enough nutrients for our boys? What if something happens and they grow wrong because of me? What if I wasn't healthy enough and should have waited after all? 

What if I'm getting sick because I'm not good enough to carry his babies? One of them will be the future alpha after all. What if-

"How do you even prepare for triplets? Are you going to let them all share the same crib or give them different ones?" Dante asks and I hear the small drips as my tears fall into the empty toilet. 

"Dante, can you please just...be quiet," I sniffle as I try to wipe my tears. 

I just want advice, I want to be able to talk to someone about these things, to be cuddled and held but not by my mate. 

"Oh fuck, Wei," Dante drops something on the floor as he comes to my side, giving me a small towel to wipe my mouth before holding my exhausted body in his arms as I weep. 

"Hey, I know it sucks now, but you'll be okay," He coos, but I don't even know if it's going to be okay anymore. 

"I want my papa and I want my mama too but he can't even look at me without crying because I look too much like papa and I don't want to cause him any more pain," I wept into his arms and Dante didn't say anything. He just held me not knowing what else to do which is okay because I don't know what to do either. 

"I want him back,"  I sniffled, my voice weakened by my tears. 

I didn't even know I was asleep until I heard Alexei's voice as he talked to someone.

"I'm sorry, I really am. But I couldn't keep it any longer. He needs you," 

"It's fine Alex, I don't mind," 

I feel a gentle hand rested on my forehead that didn't have the spark of Alexei, slowly opening my eyes I gaze upon my tired Mama's face and gasp. Nearly jumping backward when I realize I'm no longer in the bathroom but in my own bed. 

"Mama, what are you doing here?" I asked him, but he just hushed me as he slowly forced me to lay back down. 

"Alexei told me that you weren't feeling good and my grandbabies were giving you trouble," He says and I instantly glare at Alexei who just crosses his arms and glares right back.

"Stop being mad, it's wasting your energy because I'm already here. Why didn't you tell me sooner Wei?" Mama chastises me as he places a small plate of fruits, crackers, and cheese on my nightstand before handing me a small cup of tea. 

"I'm sorry Mama, I just didn't want to bother you," I tell him and he brushes my hair back with so much love and care that only a mother could give. 

"Shhh, here drink up. Your grandfather taught Noah how to take care of morning sickness and he did this for Mason when he was pregnant and he never got sick again," Mama coaxed me and I trusted him as I did so.

"How are Dad and Kua doing?" I dared to ask him seeing that he was looking slightly better from the last time he was on my doorstep.

"I'm just going to go put Cyprus to bed," Alexei excuses himself and Mama remains quiet for a little bit. I take a cracker with some cheese from the plate and much a little bit.

"Your dad is doing a better. He asked the Elders if he could get back to work to take his mind off things so they're giving him back his privileges bit by bit," Mama explains with his hand rested on my knee. 

"What about Kua?" I ask him and he just quietly nods for a bit. 

"He keeps to himself for the most part. Every time I try to talk to him it's like...it's like he's not there at all," Mama admits and I start to feel a little sleepy.

"You can talk to me you know. I'm not just a kid anymore," I remind him and he smiles, running a comforting hand up and down my leg.

"I know, but I'm still your parent Waylon and I do my best to make sure my pain will never be yours. There are things about me that have happened to me that you will never know and that's okay. You'll understand one day soon," He puts his hand on my stomach and I feel a little tapping on the walls of my stomach. 

Wait, was that? 

"I hope I can be at least half the mom you are," I sigh as my eyes start to close and I feel him kiss my forehead. 

"And I know you're going to be a better mom than I ever was," were the last words he said to me before falling into a deep sleep.

***********************

Y'all keep commenting about how cute Waylex is and all I'm saying is...Pierce and Mika were cute too then look what happened 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...
109K 5.1K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
40.7K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
379K 9.6K 29
Meet Jade Harrison, her brother is the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Of course she's important in the pack but not as important as her brother's mate, W...