Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

Por SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... Más

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

Come Home

4.6K 168 106
Por SunnyCoolKid

Thomas POV:

Stiff. Every part of me is stiff, achy, and sore. Apart from that, I feel weak. Even thinking in a strain and it drains the little energy I have. There's a dull pain in my hip that shoots all the way down to my leg, like I just got a shot at the doctors office. Hunger grips mg stomach. Sweat beads the back of my neck. And my eyes feel like they've been glued shut. And there's something heavy and warm on my stomach.

Where am I? Where ever I am, it's really uncomfortable. There's a seady beeping noise every few seconds. It doesn't sound like me or Iris' alarm. Maybe Iris is cooking something in the oven and the timer is going off? No, no. It doesn't sound like the timer either.

I crack my eyes open, blinking, "Oh, gosh."

I lift my left hand to my eyes to rub them. My other hand is pinned down by....

Iris?

Her head lays on my stomach, her hair flowing around her face. She looks so cute like that.

Wait a minute.

Why is she like that?

And why am I like this?

Where....

I look around.

Machines surround me. There are tubes hooked up to my arms. White sheets cover me. I'm in a blue hospital gown.

What happened?

I reach over with my free and and stroke Iris' hair, whispering in a scratchy voice,  "Iris. Babe, wake up."

My voice seems to jerk her awake. Her eyes snap open and her head slowly lifts to look up at me. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open stunned, "Thomas?"

I look at her expectantly, "Last time I checked, yes. I'm Thomas."

Her eyes fill with tears of joy as she leaps over to me, throwing her arms around my neck. I'm surprised, but I wrap my arms around her anyway, embracing her as she sobs into my shoulder. 

"Iris, flower," I try to calm her by rubbing circles in her back, "It's okay...it's okay. What happened?"

She shudders as she pulls away, her hands press on either side of my cheeks. She stares at me, still crying quietly. For several moments, all she does is look in my eyes, as if she'd never seen anything quite like them.

Concerned, I frown, "Iris?"

"Your eyes." She mumbles, staring at me still.

My heart beating quickly, I ask, "What about them."

More tears brim her eyes. Her mouth forms an astonished smile as she whispers the words, "They're open."

And then she pulls me towards her, pressing her lips firmly against mine. Our lips slide against each other as she kisses me, desperately. I can taste the longing in her skin. I can taste the salt from her tears.

I try to pull her closer, but something stops me. Something presses against me.

We both pull away, slowly. Iris watches me carefully, her face full of anxiety as I look down at her.

That....did not used to be there.

A round large bump sticks out of her stomache.

I feel my eyes widen and my heart start racing.

"Iris," I mumble, in shock, "You're...."

She bites her lip and looks at me nervously, tears still fall from her eyes, "Pregnant." She finishes for me, "Thomas, I'm pregnant."

Iris/Your POV:

You look at him expectantly. Waiting for some kind of response. He just stares at you. His eyes look soft and slightly wistful. But also terrified and surprised.

"I forwarn you, due to hormones, I could burst into tears or kill you in the next five minutes...."

He remains silent. Still watching you.

Finally, you speak, "Are you....happy?"

He laughs and shakes his head, sitting up and examining me further, "Yes! Are you kidding? Of course, I am. I'm just....how? I wasn't expecting this -- it doesn't make sense. You're....you're obviously pretty far along in your pregnancy. And I don't remember you being pregnant before...." His face contorts into a look of confusion, "The last thing I remember is you leaving for Percy's wedding. What happened? You make it sound like I am just finding out about this. I mean...."

You can tell he's freaking out.

You swallow, "Thomas, you are just finding out about this."

He furrows his eyebrows at you, "Iris, what am I doing in here?"

You stare at him, "We should probably talk. And I should probably start from the beginning. But we should call a nurse in here first."

You push the nurse button and a nurse comes in a a few minutes, looking surprised to see Thomas awake. She starts taking care of him as she hails a doctor.

As the two of you wait, you tell Thomas everything. How he was shot and you couldn't get a plane ticket to get home until the next day. How Juliette and Sidney and Willa and Vanessa came. How you found out you were pregnant. How he missed the premier. How Dylan and Ki took the whole "take care of my flower" thing to heart and moved in with you. You told him about the "comes whenever it wants" sickness.

When you finish, the first thing Thomas says, is, "I can't believe I missed Thanksgiving at your parents house. I was looking forward to that."

You laugh, "That's what stuck out in your mind? Thanksgiving? I just told you you've been asleep for four and a half months, that I'm pregnant, that you've been freaking shot twice, that you'll be attending physical therapy, that you missed The Scorch Trials premiere and you're thinking about food?"

He licks his lips, "Yep. I'm hungry."

The nurse smiles, "I'll see what I can do about that."

You and Thomas smile, "Thank you."

Then the doctor walks in, "It's about time, son. We were worried."

Thomas gives him a friendly half smile, "So I've heard."

The doctor asks standard questions. How do you feel? What do you remember? How many fingers am I holding up? Can you move your left leg at all?

Finally the doctor nods and scrawls some things out on a piece of paper, "Well, I think we'll let you go this evening. We'll get you some crutches. I dont want yoy walking on that leg. And you'll have to come yo physical therapy three times a week. That should get you up and running in the most....eh, two months? Something like that. But we're just going to do some careful monitering until then. Sometimes coma patients wake up with stomache viruses and in extreme cases, amnisia. You're very lucky you didn't get amnisea. Both of you are. Anyway, I'll send some food in. Mrs. Sangster, you might want to start packing him up. I'll imagine he's eager to get home."

"Thanks, I will." You smile awkwardly.

The doctor walks out of the room.

Thomas takes an uneasy and slightly amused glance at you, "So, you might be mad at me...."

He nods, acting nervous and shy, "But I didn't get you anything for Christmas."

You laugh and run your fingers though his hair, "That's okay, I didn't get you anything either."

He smiles at you and you stand, packing his stuff up.

The doctor was right.

It's time for him to come home.

- - - -

"Iris." Thomas says from the couch.

You peer around the kitchen doorway, "Yeah?"

"We should talk."

Crap.

Oh, crap.

What could he possibly want to talk about?

You furrow your eyebrows, worried, "About what?"

He waves you over, "Come sit with me."

Um, no.

I dont want to sit down.

Have you ever tried to sit down when you're anxious?

Yeah. It doesn't work.

Nevertheless, the drag yourself over to him and sit down.

He looks at you, "I think we should move."

You blink, "What? Why? You dont like our apartment?"

He laughs, "Because, we're going to have a child soon! And our apartment isn't exactly big...."

"But I've lived here for-"

"I know, I know." He cuts you off, "But, I just think it's something you should consider."

You sigh, "I'll consider it."

Thomas smiles, "Good. Also, I think it's time we went to the doctor and found out what our child is going to be. You're far enough along that we could get a scan and find out."

You smirk and give him a curious look, "" How would you know?"

Thomas pulls a book from under a pillow.

A freaking pregnancy book that you KNOW you didn't buy.

"I've been reading." He says with dignity.

Your mouth drops open into a lopsided smile, "You've been reading."

"I knew you'd make fun of me." Thomas pouts.

You laugh, "I haven't even been reading any pregnancy books!"

"I want to know what's going on with you!" He says.

You snort, "No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"Don't."

"Do."

You smile, "You want some food?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

And then he decides to make it a TFIOS moment and responds.

"Okay."

Author:

So I dont feel like editing SO I DIDN'T!

:-D

SO SUE ME.

OR DON'T.

YEAH.

ACTUALLY, PLEASE DON'T.

Oh, BTW, @afecci, this is something similar to what you suggested, yes?

Lol.

Yeah.

I told ya I already had it written. ;-)

ANYWAY

I'M REALLY ENERGETIC RIGHT NOW AND I NEED SOMEHOW TO TAKE MY ENERGY OUT.

PREFERABLY SOMEWAY THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE PHYSICAL EXERCISE BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOWWWW

UGGGGGGGGHHGHHERVFH CHM D CHM SJDVFHF

SEE I TOLD YOU I HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING ANYMORE

LIKE THAT WASN'T EVEN A FANGIRL MOMENT THAT WAS ENERGY

Oh. So my sisters bf proposed to her....

And I dont know how I feel about it because this is my sister....

And also he's moving to Seattle, so HE'D TAKE HER FRICKING WITH HIM AND THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT OKAY.

AND AS OF LAST NIGHT SHE DIDNT KNOW BUT TODAY HE'S OVER AND EVERY TIME I GO IN THE ROOM I FEEL LIKE MY MOM IS CRYING AND I'LL ASK WHY AND THEY'LL BE LIKE, "BECAUSE YOU AREN'T IN HERE WITH US." AND I'LL BE LIKE, "OKAY, I'LL STAY" AND THEN THEY'LL BE LIKE, "NO, GO."

AND I'LL BE LIKE, "FINE. BE LIKE THAT."

AND I THINK MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

SGDJNFGSBFNFKDHJJKFVNDBNDJ

So, I'm going to start blowing Vine up. Because right now my Vine is kinda lame and I need to work on it.

Also, ive been thinking about getting some more social media.

Like, I have Pinterest and Vine but what about Twitter and Instagram?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WOULD YOU FOLLOW ME?

And I still really want to do a YouTube channel.

I mean, like, I HAVE a YouTube channel, but I dont have any videos posted.

And it makes my YouTube life feel empty and lonely.

Gosh, i'm in SUCH A WEIRD MOOD RIGHT NOW

I'VE NEVER BEEN DRUNK BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT'S SIMILAR TO THIS.

WOW.

SIGH

I'm going to go and stop being weird now.

I'm probably freaking you guys out....

But yeah.

(The real me would probably come as a huge surprise to you. I act really serious on here but really I'm like Dylan.)

BYE GUYSSSS

-Sunny

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.4K 407 23
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... Minho falls in love with a former WICKED soldier, but things don't go according to plan. Then...
191K 2.2K 29
All kinds of imagines related to Newt and Thomas Brodie- Sangster.
7.1K 166 26
❝I only speak when necessary.❞ ❝So when will it be necessary to talk to me?❞ - 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...
24.9K 796 44
A voice actress with her first gig in London. That's what's happening. Nothing extraordinary. That is, until you bump into Thomas Brodie Sangster. Wi...