๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ž...

Autorstwa taetaepurpleme

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ?" ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

Disclaimer
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Epilogue

Thirteen

168 17 0
Autorstwa taetaepurpleme

"I love who I am when I'm with you, you made me feel special."

//13//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

We love to love, we need love in our lives. We are made to love and be loved. We can't live without affection. Funny how we love and hate it at the same time. Love can make us the happiest person alive but also destroy us to the worst state we can ever be.

Still, we embrace love with open arms.

A lot of us, still fall in love knowing the risk of getting hurt. Just because of that tiny bit of hope, that gives rise to a world of imagination in our heads, expecting a beautiful future.

Sadly, fantasy is fantasy.

It can never work out like how you wanted it to be.

We cannot plan our lives.

We live day by day. Living every day as if it's our last. We are brave to love because we believe that everyone deserves a home to spend the rest of our lives in.

We're young. It's okay to get hurt, it's okay to cry. That's how we grow.

One day, when we look back. We'll see how our lives are painted by bits and bits of attempts, bravery, tears, sweats, and affection.

I hope when I look back and see what I've come through. I'd be proud of myself.

I got off from work and started heading to my destination until a black Hyundai honked. The shaded window rolled down, Taehyung lowered his sunglasses for our eyes to meet.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"Hop on, I'll drive you."

My eyes were focused outside the scenery while Taehyung drove past them. The car was moving fast, I couldn't really take a good look at the green landscape. I told Taehyung that I was going to my parents' house for dinner, he insisted to drive me there.

"I went to your flat and Jisoo was there. She told me when you would get off from work so that I can pick you up. I didn't know you work on Sundays?" Taehyung broke the silence, I put my attention back on him, whose eyes were focused on the road, occasionally shifting to me.

"I have some meetings to attend today so... I don't usually go to work on Sundays." I answered and Taehyung let out an 'ah'.

Looking at him drive from such angle was surely attractive. The way his sleeves rolled up and his veins popped out on his arm while his hand gripped on the steering wheel.

"Violet?"

"Hm?" I jumped a little, almost unnoticed.

"What were you thinking that you can't even hear me?" He raised his eyebrows, turning his body slightly to look at me as we reached the traffic light.

"Oh, n-nothing. What did you ask?" I averted my gaze to everything but him the moment our eyes locked together. Taehyung chuckled, "I love how you are so shy around me, but sweetheart, you don't have to." Taehyung winked.

"I want to ask you if I can join your family dinner, I planned to have a dinner date with you, so why not I join your family gathering?" Taehyung suggested and I reacted maybe a little too fast.

"What!? No!" I almost shouted.

Taehyung pouted, "Why?" he asked, focusing back to the road as he started driving again.

"I-i mean... what if my family mistake this as something else. Also, my relatives will be there too. And! You are a celebrity, what if some of them recognize you and freaked out? Some of my younger cousins are BTS fans, and-d and..."

Taehyung giggled and rested his hand on my thigh stopping me.

"Let them. I want to meet your family, especially your father. I haven't seen him for so long. He used to treat me as his own son, he was an elder that I respected a lot. Most importantly for letting his beautiful daughter marry me." Taehyung looked at me with quirkinesses at the end of the sentence. I felt myself blushing and turned up the air-conditioner.

"But..." I hesitated, I didn't want my relatives to start talking about embarrassing things, I didn't want my ears to confront the disaster.

"Please?" Taehyung begged with his puppy eyes. I could only nod.

"Yeah!"

I transported the dishes from the kitchen to the table, my eyes often uncontrollably averted to Taehyung, who was surrounded by my relatives, they were asking for autographs and busy admiring him.

"Sweetie, perhaps you should go and save your pretty boyfriend." My dad whispered in my ear, taking the dishes from me. My dad is always the open-minded and free kind of parents, he felt sorry for Taehyung presumably.

"It's him who insisted to come, he should bear the consequences." I shrugged and took the other dishes.

"Don't try to fool me, you are just as worried as me. Do you think I didn't notice those glances towards him once every 5 seconds?" My dad chuckled.

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

"Go get him out of there first."

Taehyung Pov

"Taehyung Oppa I really really love you and Bangtan! I will always support you guys endlessly! Oh my god! I can't believe you are in front of my eyes!" A girl in her teenage years squealed.

"You have the most 3D eyes nose and lips I have ever seen! Violet noona is lucky to have you." The little boy smiled cutely, I ruffled his soft hair, replying to him with a warm smile.

Violet's aunts were staring at me, jaw dropped. Her relatives are more extreme than I thought.

"Sorry, guys no pictures! And, Taehyung needs to come with me. Your idol will be back at the dinner table later." Violet squeezed herself in and took my hand in hers, helping me to escape from them.

"Boys and girls, wash your hands now and get ready to eat. Aunty made much delicious food!" Violet told the kids, they nodded obediently and ran to the bathrooms.

"Don't trip! Be careful!" Violet shouted, making sure the kids can hear her. I grinned seeing her soft side with kids, by her face right now, I can tell she loves kids.

"Oh, Taehyung. Welcome back from hell. Just kidding." My eyes widened seeing King Uija- I mean Violet's father greeting me. "Hello, Mr.Kim." I bowed politely. A beautiful woman wearing an apron walked out from the kitchen, calling Violet for help. Now that I know where those beautiful features Violet got from. Back then, Valeria's mother passed away before I can even get the honor of meeting her. Thankfully, in this lifetime, Violet's mother is healthy and around.

Violet headed to the kitchen after glancing at me. I showed her a reassuring smile, telling her I will be fine. "Look, son," Violet's father talked to me as I carefully listened. "I'm never the kind of father that would intrude my daughter's private life, please make her happy." He patted my shoulder, his eyes smiled, some wrinkles appearing at the end of his eyes.

He said the exact same words back then.

"Taehyung, please make her happy," King Uija told me.

The answer would never change, so I replied the same.

"I will."

His smile is the most precious thing ever.💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

22.3K 1.1K 30
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐†๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
346K 25.2K 87
โ˜ช๏ธŽ a kim taehyung fanfiction * * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน หš . . โ”Š โ”Š โŠน ยท โœง ใ€€โ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
861K 38.2K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. โ€ข โ€ข...
1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...