Game On!

By Agent-Hedgehog

Ever since the first moment Husker and the bar materialised into the Happy Hotel Angel Dust found a new pasti... More

Part One: The Flirting Fancy
Part Three: Drinking In The Dark
Part Four: Dealing With Our Addictions
Part Five: One For One
Part Six: Traped In The Water Spout
Part Seven: Escape From The Studio
Part Eight: One Helluva Show
Part Nine: Getting To Know You
Part Ten: A Whole New Issue
Part Eleven: Finding Out What's Real
Part Twelve: Confusing Emotions
Part Thirteen: What Wouldn't 'Angel Dust' Do? (1)
Part Fourteen: What Wouldn't 'Angel Dust' Do? (2)
Part Fifteen: The Start Of Something
Part Sixteen: Uncomfortable Truths
Part Seventeen: Stating The Obvious
Part Eighteen: Here's The 411
Part Nineteen: Accepting Things As They Are
Part Twenty: The Morning After
Part Twenty-One: The Problem With TV People
Part Twenty-Two: Bringing Up Morale
Part Twenty-Three: Oh, What A Night
Part Twenty-Four: Not Quite The Day Planned
Part Twenty-Five: The Positive Effects Of Love
Epilouge: Betting on Belief
Bonus: Ticklish?
Bonus 2: The Arguement
Bonus 3: Teasing

Part Two: A Ribbing From The Radio Demon

7.3K 198 150
By Agent-Hedgehog

...Ring, ring.... Ring, ring....

With a heavy groan a long ungloved light pink arm that was lanky with small dainty claws stuck out from the deep cerise covers of the heart-shaped bed. It unhooked the pear-white old-time rotary phone from the distressed french bedside cabinet then receded with the corded handset to the fluffy head of Angel Dust. The still snoozing spider demon turned over revealing a bright pink eye mask with frilly edges as he put the cool receiver to his ear..

"..Hello...."  He mumbled somewhat groggily and incoherent as he had just been rudely awakened.

"Ah! Mr Dust, consider this your wake up call.." The energetically bright voice of the Radio Demon seemed to crackle on the other end of the line and this made Angel frown under his face mask.

"Hey.. Isn't this supposed to be Husker's job.." The spider demon sounded a little suspect, refusing to take the eye mask off. Usually it was the monotonous voice of the cat demon telling him 'to get his lazy ass up before Alastor came and got him up'. He had gotten used to him being on the other end and felt his heart sink at the fact that it was the Radio Demon calling him this morning.

"Usually, yes but I thought I might have more success in cajoling your fainènce hide out of bed.." There was a crooning quality to the Radio Demon's voice that the spider didn't like and he pouted before grinning.

"Oh yeh.. What if I refuse to get outta bed until Husker calls?" Angel snuggled down further into his bed fully prepared to make good on this threat.

There was a long moment of silence which was accompanied by a wave of static and a crackle on the phone line.

"I have a joke for you!" Alastor finally replied in a bright chirping voice that made Angel easily picture the wide sinister beam across his maniacal face.

..Oh hell, here it comes.. Angel's pinky-red eyes rolled under his shut eyelids and mask. Another one of the Radio Demon's awful jokes. He always seemed to have a ready supply of these he could whip out at a moments notice.

"What's round, has four legs, a curly tail and goes—" His words broke off as the ear piece of the phone filled with a loud, shrill, "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!"

The effect it had on Angel Dust was immediate as he bolted upright, ripped the phone away from his minute ear and whipped off the eye mask. He recognised the noise immediately and scanned his room for his beloved pet, seeing no sign of Fat Nuggets anywhere.

..Oh no!

"You leave him alone you son of a bitch or I'll—" The spider started to angrily retort down the line but got an eerie chuckle of amusement back.

"Your swine companion is in good hands my attenuated compeer. Assuming that you rise and join your fellow compatriots in the dining hall where I will be serving breakfast shortly.." There was a brief pause before Alastor added in a dark, sinister but still somewhat jovial tone, "And I will thank you kindly if you would stop insulting my mother.." Immediately his end of the line went dead signalling that the Radio Demon had hung up on him.

"Fuckin' asshole.." He muttered slamming the phone back onto it's metal rest before stretching. Since the Radio Demon was now holding Fat Nuggets hostage the spider demon knew he had no choice but to get up, quickly shower, slap as much hydrating cream as he could onto his face and show up for breakfast. Deciding that this was probably not the time to push his luck with Alastor, only he knew what he would do with his beloved pet pig if he arrived downstairs too late...

...After making himself presentable, or at least presentable in his own eyes, Angel Dust arrived downstairs only to receive a confused and blank look from both Charlie and Vaggie who had been talking together in the hallway.

"What the fuck are you doing up at this time?" The grey skinned girl with white blonde hair and pink bow blinked her one working orange and yellow eye.

"Ah-hah, what she means is.." Charlie immediately side stepped in front of her girlfriend with her arms clasped in front of her red blazer, white shirt and bow-tie. "It's good to see you up so early, d-did you sleep well?" The white skinned demon with heavy blushed cheeks grinned so widely that all her sharp teeth were visible, obviously a little nervous that her girlfriend hadn't offended him.

"Yeh, yeh.. Like a baby.. Where's Al?" Angel brushed her off unaffected by Vaggie's words as he was used to her being annoyed at him.

"You haven't been winding up Creeplord again, have you?" The moth demon hissed with a frown, manifesting her angelic spear out of nowhere and jabbing it under Charlie's arm and up to Angel's face.

"Hehe, what makes you think that?" The spider demon grinned flashing his single gold tooth towards her.

"We spoke about manifesting weapons in the hotel lobby Vaggie, remember?" Charlie spoke with a slight frown, gripping the angelic spear near the tip. Clearly unhappy about it being jabbed at hotel patrons.

"Sorry hon, just habit.." The white blonde haired demon responded letting Charlie take the weapon off her and move out of the way with it. However, no sooner had the Princess of Hell moved then Vaggie seized Angel Dust by both lapels and dragged him down to the her furious face. "Just tell me you didn't insult his mother!"

"What's wrong with insulting his mother?" Angel blinked in bemusement.

"Are you shitting me?!" Vaggie screeched looking furious, her one eye narrowing. "Nobody insults his mother and gets away with it!" It was at this point Angel ripped himself out of her grip and sorted the maroon lapels of his striped jacket.

"Fuck off toots, I insult his mom all the time.. And he hasn't done shit to me." The spider flicked his short fluff of hair with a cocky smirk.

"Oh yeh?" This made Vaggie replied folding her arms and flashing him a wicked smile. "Then what is he doing with Fat Nuggets in the kitchen?"

"What? Fat Nugz! Hold on, Daddy's comin'!" Angel yelled out in shock looking panicked then rushed passed her and Charlie who had been shutting the angelic spear in the cupboard under the stairs.

"Vaggie, that was mean.." The blonde haired princess replied blinking innocently, "Alastor is probably just feeding him."

"Hah! Yeh, right.. I'll believe it when I see it." Vaggie responded rolling her eye in disbelief.

"Then let's go see.." Charlie grinned widely gripping her girlfriend with a look of manic excitement and dragging the reluctant moth demon into the dining hall...

...When the two girls arrived in the dining hall they found Angel gasping in shock as he stood near the buffet table. Niffty was with him looking impressed scribbling something in a notepad, most likely making a note for some ill conceived fanfiction she might write later while Husk was the only one not interested. He sat alone with a large black coffee making no secret of pouring in some alcohol then taking a swig and immediately pouring more alcohol into the mug.

"You monster!" Angel snarled as Charlie and Vaggie approached. The Princess of Hell the only one looking concerned out of the two of them, the moth demon just looked pissed off.

"You fed him!" The spider demon roared out looking as if his mind was going to implode while the Radio Demon merely pretended to check his nails while wearing that creepy, unhinged smile.

"But of course.. What did you think I was going to do?" Alastor chuckled in amusement.

"See, I told you so.." Charlie gave a happy squee, delighted that she had been right about Alastor.

"We thought you might try and eat him." Vaggie started moving beside Angel Dust who still looked completely shocked as Fat Nuggets continued eating the slop in the catering grade tray on the floor.

"Eat him.." The Radio Demon tailed off with an oddly dark tone as his eyes switched from normal red to a static-like black. He remained this way a moment as if the idea was settling in his brain before he suddenly switched back and started laughing. "What an absurdly outlandish idea. If I was going to eat him I wouldn't have told Angel I had him, would I?" The Radio Demon began humming cheerfully turning away and gesturing the others to the breakfast bar.

"Hey wait a minute.. You were just fuckin' with me?" Angel sounded somewhat annoyed.

"Indubitably, I merely sought to incentivise you into joining us for breakfast, the most important meal of the day as my mother always said.." The Radio Demon grinned at him making the spider demon fold both sets of his arms and scowling deeply at him.

"You... are such a douche."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.9K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...
9.7K 284 10
โค–"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด แด„แดษด๊œฐษชแด…แด‡ษดแด› ษชษด สแดแดœส€ สŸแดœแด„แด‹ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ส๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€, แดœแด˜ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ส แด˜แดœสŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด แด‡ แดษด สแดแดœ. แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แดกแด‡แด€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, ษช๊œฑษด'แด› ษชแด›? ๊œฑแดแดแด‡...
119K 4.1K 22
๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’โŸกใƒปhusk x reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐‘, ๐๐€๐๐˜ โ†ช a sinner sent down to hell after a horrible death, just trying to make en...
14.4K 365 48
This fanfic follows the loving relationship of Husk and Angel Dust following the events of the Hazbin Hotel season 1 finale. This series will tune in...