āœ“ ā› šš‹š„š€š’š„š‘ āœ ā” mike...

By httpsmalti

š†š‹š„š„ š— šŽš‚ ā”ā”€ā”‰ā”ˆā—ˆā–ā—ˆā”ˆā”‰ā”€ā” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ā”ā”€... More

š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».
š—°š—®š˜€š˜
š—”š—–š—§ š—¢š—”š—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
š—§š—Ŗš—¢.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜.
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
š—»š—®š˜†š—®
š—»š—¼š˜š—²
š—»š—¼š˜š—² 2

10

8.6K 182 184
By httpsmalti

🩰☁️

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ summer

round up

romana spent part of her summer working, press for films that were coming out, acting and other things like that. she also spent a large portion of her summer in miami, and also had work in vancouver, working on criminal minds.

so her summer was eventful and fun to say the least, but she found herself caught up by something that happened the day after school finished.

✰ ✰ ✰

the day after school ended for three months a storm hit lima.

romana was home alone due to her parents going to the family's lake house. she had mentioned it to mike the day before that they were going away for the weekend, due to it being there anniversary.

so when the storm was soon to hit, romana had to deal with one of the most triggering things for her alone.

as the rain began coming down harder she heard a knock on the door. she immediately answered it and her face was grey, as she opened it she saw mike standing there getting soaked she immediately pulled him in.

mike tightened his grip and the two hugged for a while. as the two hugged, there was a burst of lighting. mike tightened his grip even more before the two pulled away.

"what are you doing here? in the middle of a storm." she questioned, with a smile.

"the storm hasn't hit yet, and i know how you feel about storms, i love you romana so i am not going to sit at home when i know you'd be here alone and scared." he shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around her waist. both feeling comfortable in the moment.

"your soaked from the rain, go upstairs find some of your left over joggers from the sleepovers or movie nights. i will have some of your hoodies in my room. if i don't have your hoodies there will be one from matt."

mike nodded and made his way upstairs, he immediately changed into sweatpants, romana walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed.

mike walked out the bathroom topless, romana smiled at him and he joined her on the bed. "so you doing alright with the storm?" he questioned.

"i should say yes, just to stop you from worrying about me but in reality i'm not. storms always trigger me, mainly since my nana and that night."

"i know but just know i'm staying until the storm passes".

"i'm going to miss you when you go to asian camp." she admitted.

"hey, i'm going to miss you too. but you've got vancouver, miami and other things. you won't have time to miss me."

"don't you dare say that, i'm going to miss you too much." romana hit him playfully.

"anyway i'll let you finish changing." romana said as she went to get up, mike pulled her back towards the bed. "or i won't?"

"romana?" mike questioned, he had a shy look on his face, it worried her.

"yeah? you're scaring me." she said as she sat on the bed.

"our relationship won't change because we won't see each other as much for the next three months?"

"no, as long as you don't replace me over summer." she said in a joke way.

"i could never replace you, i like you romana." mike said.

"i like you too mike, what do you mean?" romana asked. it was always a problem for her she could be a proper blonde at times.

"i like you roma, as more than a friend." he admitted she was shocked but happy.

"i like you too as more than a friend. i think i have for awhile." she admitted.

he got up from lying on his stomach and moved closer to her. he leaned in and kissed her, it took her a second before she kissed him back. it was a beautiful kiss, and romana enjoyed it.

"why did neither of us tell the other, before tonight?" she asked.

"i was always too nervous, i didn't want to ruin our friendship. i care too much about you to hurt you and ruin what we have." mike said as his hand remained on her thigh.

"we spent nine months creating the friendship we have. as long as you don't hurt me or i don't hurt you our friendship will stay intact. even if what is about to happen between us, doesn't go far as long as we can fall back to our friendship and one of us doesn't fuck up."

"we won't, i won't hurt you." mikes face lit up and the two leaned in once more.

mike pulled romana down and wrapped his arms around her. "so, michael let me go so i can go grab snacks and drinks then we can come back up here and watch films or binge a show."

"okay, be quick though." mike let go and romana kissed him before she ran downstairs to get snacks, ice cream, drinks before she went back upstairs and found mike with all the led lights and the nite lite so the ceiling appeared with stars on.

the two spent the night lying in her bed, snacking and being together and romana forgot all about the storm, and if she got scared mike would distract her with a kiss.

the two feel asleep cuddled in romana's bed and he stayed until romana's parents got back from the lake house.

it was a perfect goodbye before mike went to asian camp and romana on her travels.

✰ ✰ ✰

one of the main things romana worked on during the last few weeks was her mental state, while she had been working she had also been doing counselling.

while in miami she saw a specialist in anxiety and they prescribed the SSRI, lexapro. this is a specialised antidepressant to treat; anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder.

since the summer began she also went to grief counselling for the death of amie her grandmother. it also helped her admit that she had never dealt with what she saw that night or has dealt with since; (thoughts, night mares, panic and anxiety attacks) and since dealing and healing with these things she has been doing so much better.

during the summer she also learnt that matt was moving to the west coast, so she made sure to spend time with him. he was really proud that she had dealt with her issues, she was not perfect but she was in a better place than what she was before summer.

she was on the road to recovery, though if she had a chance of a setback she wouldn't go back to how it was, she would bottle it up until she finally would break down.

though it would be more manageable due to her not having all the other issues.

during the summer romana grew very close to santana, she told the latina of all her issues past and present and she did realise that herself and santana were very similar.

romana wasn't as much of a bitch, but they both bonded over the fact they both felt the need to always be strong for the people around them.

santana has also joined brittany when visiting romana in miami as well as during the last week of summer when seven made there way to romana's lake house.

romana had also been keeping in contact with a select few from glee, the select few were artie, mercedes and quinn as well as puck surprisingly.

though she had not really seen anyone else from glee. finn was caught up with being rachel's boyfriend and she hadn't really been close to him before. kurt was someone romana tried so hard to like but it was no use, he wasn't her cup of tea. tina seemed to be avoiding her which surprised romana but she didn't let herself think too much into it.

also at the beginning of summer romana got a new family as neighbours. the andersons, it is mr and mrs anderson (leanne and blake), there 16 year old son blaine and 17 year old daughter olivia and olivia's twin nathan.

olivia and romana instantly clicked and so did olivia and brittany and santana. so they generally came in a four, it was nice.

romana usually found friendships in boys because she found girls bitchy, though the three girls she would consider best friends were the opposite.

she also grew close to nathan, the duo quickly became a brother-sister friendship, and blaine was like a little brother to her.

the five were all accepting of romana and she explained all about her issues and what she had worked on to them. so despite losing matt she had found a good few people she really trusted.

➫ ✰ ✰ ✰ ➬

at the lake house was romana, brittany, santana, olivia, blaine, nathan and romana's cousin on her moms side tyrone.

the seven quickly became close, with all thinking the others as family. tyrone and brittany always got along, and the trio of blondes were incredibly close. despite brittany and him being cousins through marriage they were like proper blood cousins.

the trio had always been raised together though tyrone was living in new york, with all being close in age (like three to four months between them) they were raised like triplets.

during summer tyrone's parents decided to move back to lima after living in new york for four years.

tyrone and nathan got on like a house on fire, it was quick but a proper bond. the both of them together were and still are really protective of romana especially with all she has gone through.

they were also protective of santana, brittany and olivia. as well as blaine though blaine could handle himself well. the three boys taught all the girls how to play football and all were very good at it.

➫ ✰ ✰ ✰ ➬

with a few days left until the group made there way back to lima both brittany and santana got a photo message from jacob ben israel.

romana was in the home gym when they got it, and the duo immediately called for the others to come to them, "guys, i don't know what to do." santana says with a shaky voice all immediately get concerned, if santana was worried this is bad.

"what's happening?" blaine questions.

"i'm about to go all lima heights when i see two asians in lima." santana says.

"britt?" olivia asks, knowing talking to santana when she is angry isn't going to give her sense.

"you know how roma told us about mike?" brittany asks.

"the guy she kissed and spent the weekend with at the start of summer? her best friend that mike." blaine asks, brittany nods.

"he and this other girl tina kissed and there is a rumour that they are dating and began during asian camp." brittany says with a sad smile.

"you're kidding right? roma has told us all about him and what happened between them." olivia asks in disbelief.

santana shows the group the photo, anger fills all the boys' faces. "what are we going to do? we need to tell her but i'm sure she'll be crushed." santana says.

"it's better if she finds out now and not later, she needs to know." nathan says immediately and all nod. just as they do romana walks in.

"it's like a damn funeral in here. what's going on?" she asks with a smile that has barley left her face since dealing with her demons.

"roma, we have something we need to tell you." tyrone says as he takes her hands and sits her on the couch.

"baby, there is a rumour that mike has a girlfriend and it started at asian camp. the rumoured girlfriend is tina." all wait to see her response, a stray tear rolls down her cheek.

"i knew it was too good to be true, but i'm not going to let him hurt me. i sort of prepared for this, but i was praying it wouldn't happen. but i guess it did, i guess we were not to be." olivia wraps her in a hug, and romana giggles slightly.

"there is a photo of them kissing if you want to see it. just so you know." brittany says, and romana nods. britt shows her the photo and romana nods.

this isn't going to ruin her, or her progress. if they were supposed to be together if he truly cared for her, he would not have his tongue down tina's throat.

"can we please get high?" romana questions to which all nod.

yeah this hurts, but it isn't the end of the world. there will be another boy maybe not mike but there would be another boy, she is seventeen boys come and go all she needs is her friends.

⚡️✰ ✰ ✰⚡️

romapierce

liked by santanalopez and 401,768 others
romapierce better to know now and not waste my time🦋

view all 2,789 comments

mattruther hope your okay tula! message me ;)
|romapierce one of my best boys! i will 🤎

artieabrams who's your other? mike.
|romapierce he's been demoted 🤭

santanalopez baddest bitch ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 658 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
893 69 64
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...
14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]