We're Human •Jyler• 1/2

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a story written as if Jenna and Tyler wrote it. As if it was true events that accured in their lives... More

Prologue
{𝕺𝖓𝖊} You Can Start Over Each Morning
{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand
{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job
{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons
{𝕾𝖎𝖝} If I Just Lay Here
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Mowing
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} The Only One To Trust
{𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Tell Me He's Alright, Tell Me He's Okay.
{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀
{𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Brotherly Love
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊} We're The Most Flawed In This Flawless World.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Ty
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} What Happened?
{𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You Have Me.
{𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Rain.
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You're Very Beautiful.
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Finally
{𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Funeral
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞} Is It Okay?
{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} And We Meet Again.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Taxi Cab
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} I'd Never Hurt You.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} Noticeable Light Blue
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} 100 People and Counting
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Taste Tester.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} You Quit.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Congratulations.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} I've Never Loved Her.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} What Ever She Wants, He'll Give.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Leather Leggings
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞} Battle Scars of Past Tribulations
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} We're Human.
Epilogue
📝Sequel Chapter Customization📝

{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Record Companies

31 4 5
By -M-I-N-E-

Warnings: profanity

Small chapter. I know.

Words 438

_

Tyler

Tyler jolted awake as he heard his loud ringtone play through his ear canals. He blinked a couple times, before lifting his face from his desk and picking up his phone from beside him.

He must've fallen asleep writing again. "Frick." He mumbled to himself once he realized he found a dark spot of drool on his notebook.

He then returned his attention to his phone as he hit accept call. He didn't even check the caller name. "Hello?"

"Dude! Have you checked your emails!?" Josh practically screamed, making Tyler jump slightly.

"What are you talking about?" His voice was tired and raspy.

"Just read your freaking emails!" And with that Josh hung up.

Tyler sighed as he looked over at his nightstand that consisted of a book, a lamp, and his laptop.

He rubbed his eyes as he got up from his chair. Another call startled Tyler, and he yawned as he answered. It was Jenna, there was no need to be fancy.

"Oh my god, Tyler. I got the job." Jenna squealed. "You're now talking to a chef at Due Amici!"

Tyler's eyebrows lifted in astonishment. "Oh my god, love. That's great!" He chuckled, as he continued his walk to his bed.

He sat down and multitasked his laptop and his phone. "I know, and it's so well paid. God, Tyler, I've been waiting for this. This could be my break and I'm only 17." Jenna's tone was passionate and it warmed Tyler.

"That's amazing, baby." As soon as Tyler opened his laptop a buttload of emails spread across his screen. It almost glitched the poor device off. "Holy shit."

"Ty," Jenna whined. She hated hearing him cuss because it mostly meant he was shocked, or mad. She hated guessing which one.

"Holy shit! Jenna, record company emails are piling into my inbox." Tyler smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh my god, Ty! Maybe it's both of our breaks!" Jenna laughed.

"I'll call you back, love. I'm going to call Josh." Tyler didn't even wait for an answer as he hung up. He shakily dialed Josh's number.

"Did you see it!" Josh laughed.

"Holy shit!" Tyler repeated. "There's so many. How are we going to choose?"

"We should do some research on each one. Because I know that some record labels form bands to be a specific way. I've already done some research myself."

"I can't believe this." Tyler laughed out a shaky breath. He felt like he was on top of the world. They actually did it. The one thing every band desired but few receive. And they did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1K 105
Tyler x reader / Jyler Be aware that these contain anything ranging from: self harm, sexual content (makeouts, talks of sex etc.), NO detailed smut...
86.2K 3.3K 35
Ella suffers from severe anxiety and depression. She has struggled with it her entire life. But it was almost as if she had a cure. Her dad. But afte...
Promises By max

Fanfiction

9K 558 19
You and Tyler were inseparable as kids, often regarded as the dynamic duo of the small town that you grew up in. As teens, you often fantasized about...
112 7 9
Tyler lives two houses away from the boy he's only met once, but has watched for a while. Tyler tries to ignore his feelings for the boy, but once th...