Colours ✔️

By pea_cock_feather

Completed ✔️ it's from a Malayalam comedy flim More

Intro..
Characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
new character
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 (last)

chapter 13

232 34 12
By pea_cock_feather

Our Rikara is not Tom and Jerry... They are lovebirds now... They enjoying their feelings... Gauri changes a lot... Now she only wears sarees or Churidar..... She behaves like a typical Girl...

After 1 weak.... One Monday..

Janvy was in the hall... She is cleaning there... Anika went to School.. Gauri went to her studio..that time a taxi came there... She looked to see our dhadaji..

Janvi is exited...

J: papa, is everything fixed?

D: yes dear.. We fixed the date too..

J:😍 really..

D: yeah... And janvi beta.. I feel very tired.. Bring hot water to the bathroom... I want to bath...

J: OK papa...

Then dhada went to the room... When janvi turns to go to kichen...she saw that Om drops Gauri... First she smiled... Then she saw a unexpected thing... Om tries to kiss her.. And she slapped lightly on his forehead and entering to house very happily... Janvi become more shocked to see that... Dada also saw it from his room....Janvi saw a lady instead of Gauri who entering to the house.... It's Svethlana

Gauri entered to the house and saw janvi in shoking expression... She called her... By holding janvi's shoulder..

G:MOM..

Janvi slapped her... Gauri become shocked on her reaction...

J: (angry and crying) Don't Dare to call me that.. First your Mother spoiled my life and now.. Now you're trying to spoil my daughter's life...

She cried hardly... Tears are flowing from Gauris eyes... She didn't understand what's happening..

Janvi hold her hands like this.. '🙏'

J: I'm pleading you... Don't spoil my daughter's life....

She cried... Gauri can't believe anything...

G: (crying hardly) then who I am... (shaking janvi by holding her shoulders) if I'm not your daughter ..then who I am... Say it...

She also crying... Then only janvi realised what she said.... She ran from there by making Gauri confused and crying.... Then Dhada came and hold one of Gauri's shoulder.... She turned to see Dhada....

G: Dhadaaa... (she hugged him and cried heavily...... Then she broke the hug and asked by crying) if I'm not her daughter then who I'm .... And who I'm for this family... Say dhada...

D: she is right Gauri... You are not her daughter...

Gauri become shocked....
Dhada continued...

When your papa works in pune....

FB

Anika was 1yr old... One day Me and Janvi went to his house....

Security : Saab is not here...

J: what.. Ooh I know where he is...come Papa..

D: but janvi he will come here na?..

J: no! I want to see him now...

They went to a Punjabi house with Anika on Janvi's hand.... All punjabis are in a celebration mood...Anika got scared by hearing the sounds and starts to cry.... They walk forward to see Tej is standing happily with Sveatlana and a baby on her hand....
It was her naming ceremony....

Janvi become shocked by seeing this... Then Tej also notice her... Tej and Sveatlana become shocked...

Janvi went near to them... Tej came to say something... She said No with her hand....

J: (angry) I don't want to hear anything.... Do you think ones about our daughter...from today onwards you are nothing to me...... .and I will never let you both to live happily.... I swear Mr. Sharma, I will surely commit suicide and will kill My Anika too.....

By saying this she stormed from there...

D: how can you cheat that poor girl Tej...

T: dad..

D: no... My son is dead...

He also went from there...
Sveatlana was crying......one of her relative asked them...

R: is that your wife..

T: (guilty) yes...

R: (to Sveatlana ) don't you know about it?

S:(feels guilty and crying) yes...

R: what did you done... Oh god their curse will fall on this innocent baby too....

At evening.. We get a call from Army hospital... Me and Janvy went there..
To see the deadbody of your mother, Svethlana.... They punished themselves for their mistake... Both Svetlana and Tej ate poison....

We entered into the room where Tej is....

T: sorry Janvy...

That time a nurse came with you..

T: take care of her Janvy... And forgive me...

She lifts you from that nurse.... And kissed on your forehead...

Next morning Tej also died...

FB ends...

G:(teary eyes) that means I'm nothing to this house... Hey na dhada...

D: never baby... You are 21 but still you are 2 months old baby to us...

They hugged... She broke the hug..

G:(sob) I'm not her own daughter then too she take care of me... But I.. I gave her only hurts... (cries) I'm the one who spoiled her life.....

D: No... It's me who spoiled janvi's life... I conduct the marriage of Tej and janvi to separate him from Svethlana........ It's my mistake..

Gauri looks him shockingly...
Dhada hold his hands on Gauri's shoulder..

D: And Ri.. I want to correct my mistake by conduct Om and Anika's marriage....then omly my janvi become happy

By hearing this Her eyes become wide and again filled with tears....

D: so if u have feelings to him.. Pls forget it... I'm requesting Gauri...

She can't utter a word... She walk to her room shockingly... When she reached her room... She burst out..

She remember how her mom stands her side when she do naughty things in childhood ... How she cared her when she got sick... She remember how Anika saw her as a baby.... How dhada, mom & Anu loves her... Then she wiped her tears... And went to janvi's room who is also crying....
Janvi saw her standing in door.... Gauri gave a little smile and called..

G: Mom...

Janvi become emotional and guilty..

J: Ri.. I...i

Gauri signals her No with hand..
And came forward.. Near to Janvy..

G: Dhada said everything... I have a request to you... Don't let ANI know about this... If she come to know.. She will never consider me as her baby... I can't tolerate it Mom....

She cried... Janvi hugged...

J: I'm sorry jaan... I don't want you to know this truth... But I said it by mistake.... Forgive me beta...

Janvi broke the hug and cupped her face and asked...

J: say do love him that much... I will conduct your marriage...

Gauri smiled widely and said...

G: arrey.. What are you saying Mom?.. I'm your stupid girl ryt... And these are just fooling him... Do you think that I really love him... Never mom..
And you know onething... Ani and that Donku is perfect match Mom...

Gauri cupped janvi's face...

G: now give me a big smile Mom...

Janvi smiled... Gauri also smiled and gave a kiss on her cheek

Then they heard a voice from outside...

V: Babyy....

G: dekho mom our bride is here..

By saying this she went near to Anika...

G: hey Ani you know onething..

A: what?

G: mom and dhada decided to lock you...

A: what?

G: Uffo.. Didu.. Your marriage is fixed..

A: don't lie baby..

G: arrey I'm saying the truth... And you know who is the lucky guy?

A: who..?

G: it's Omkara singh oberoi..

Anika become little shy (note: she don't know about Rikara's relationship..)

G: dheko.. Dheko someone.is shy...
Hmm.. I have only one problem..

A: what?

G: I have to call that duffer JIJU..

she said it to make Anika happy.. But inside she was crying like there is no tomorrow...... They went inside to the house....

So that's all...

Hmm this is also a long chappy... And one more thing guyz.... Next chappy will longer than this... And it is the Last chapter of this story...

Hmm... Will Om marry Anika ? Who knows... Just wait for next chappy...

Give me feedback through
Votes and comments

With love
Pamu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.9K 69
Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a story of shivika after the 3 month leap...
81.1K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❤❤❤ l...
169K 12K 60
ShivOmRu : Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Omkara Singh Oberoi, Rudra Singh Oberoi. These 3 brothers belonged to a Rich family. Something went wrong and the fa...
78K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019