chapter 6

So guys here is your surprise.....an Holi gift...so this chapter onwards...you will get more intereste to read...pakka....

So read it.....

Next morning..
Gaura and her frnds is ready to take her shows shoot...so in this episode...she is acting as blind sister.....they are waiting for a vehicle to come....their plan is....

A vehicle will come she will act as blind...that time vehicle hits her.....then Rudy will came as a rowdy ask them to take money.... after they succeed their plan they will give monkey cap to that vehicle driver.......

So..they are waiting....at that time a bullet came in high speed our gaura starts to act..when the vehicle gets near to Gauri it goes...with it's speed..gauri lost her balance...Rudy and Sandy catch her.....

G:(anger) don't you have eyes..

That bike stops...200mtr away from them...then the rider removed his helmet..
He thought something naughty...and wear the helmet again...then drive back to them.....

R: Gaura..that bike is coming again go....

She starts her acting....she reached in the middle of road
That bike starts to round Gauri...she became little afraid.....then he pull her to the bike....she is laying in bike vertically.......she screamed loudly....Sandy and Rudy called the police....and they also followed that bike.....

He stopped the bike On the spot which he stopped the bike before.....
Gauri came outside from that bike...

G: hey..who are you...how dare to touch me you stupid...

Before she talk more..he said to stop by his hand....and he removed his helmet....

Gauri become shoked by seeing him

G: you!😲

Yes..the one and only person who can defeat gauri in her fights..her enemy from childhood itself....

It's...........

Omkara Singh oberoi

Omkara Singh oberoi......

O: yes me....😏😏😎

G: how .....how..how dare you ..you jadadhari hippie..

O: what's this my cute chudail....I want to show you that your enemy is here....

G:😒😒

At that time police came there..

G: yes..now I'll show you...

Gauri to police...

G: sir please arrest him..he tried to kidnap me....

P: really...? Then sign in this paper.....

G: ok..

She signed that paper...

P: thank you very much Gauri.....my daughter is a huge fan of you..and now I got your autograph....

G: what? 😵..hey I asked you to arrest him...

P: don't try to make me fool dear...

(Remember...she is in her costume)

P: where is the Camera...

Omkara points the van of gauri....

O: there is sir....

It's Sandy and Rudy who comes to rescue their gaura...

By seeing that van... police went from there.....

Sandy became very angry to omkara....

S: hey who are you? What you want?

O: hey.. relax guys..I'm not a kidnapper...I'm her childhood friend..Omkara...

S&R: oh..sorry....

O: it's okay...
(To Gauri)

So my jaan... everyday..you make others fool..and today I made you as a fool...and you want to see the Camera..there it is...

He pointed to a Navy jeep..
A officer came and salute to Omkara....omkara also salute him back....all three are confused....then the officers went back...
Omkara pulled gauri near to him...and put his two hands on her shoulders...

O: so are you confused Ms.Sharma...ok I'll say before that I have gift for you.....

He take a doll from the bike...it's a doll of monkey..which make noice when we beat it....
And  he put it in Gauri's head.....
Then said

O: guys is this suits for her😎

S&R: yess😂😂

Gauri become red due to her anger to that three...

O: Aww ....my cute tomotto...you looks so..dirty in anger....

She throw that monkey to him...the monkey start to make noise....

O: dekho dekho.. your monkey want your head..that's y he is crying...

He again put that in her head...

S: Omkara who r that officer...

O: oh..that's my juniors... I'm Navel officer..

Gauri smiles a little by here this...but she didn't show that...

S: oh..sorry sir..we called your name without your permission....

O: hey you both are her frnds na...her frnds is my frnds so no problem...

They smiled but..

G: escuseme...I'm your enemy..then how my friends become yours huh?...

O: yes you are my cute chudail...but they are not...so they are my friends...

Gauri get more furious..so she went from there Rudy and Sandy also went...they gave a bye to On... without Gauri's attention....Omkara smiled on her behavior....and he also went........

So guys..how is my holy gift....
This chappy is specially for
adhiammululu
rikara0crusher
Jasminearun
And for my other cuties...

shrenal123
bevkufanu
SyamaSree
Arafisabu
MickyMajhi
alexa_quenzy
And all

With love
Any
😘😘