Daughter of Lucifer (GirlxGir...

By cold_french_fry

"Forgive me Lord for I had sex with Lucifer's daughter" It's Hell on Earth when the Dark Lord's daughter star... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Final Chapter 108
Sequel

Chapter 103

28.1K 1.3K 1K
By cold_french_fry

Luna's pov

-

Cold. That's all I felt. The coldness crept through my veins and turned me to ice. My eyes slowly opened, they strained to see under the one light bulb that hung above my head.

Within that moment, I realized that my hands were chained. I tugged forward but nothing moved. My body was still under some sort of spell. I could tell it was a spell of the witch because of a familiar feeling.

My hands were chained to the wall as my feet were shackled together. I groaned and looked around, searching for any sign of life.

My father was no where to be seen yet. Just my limp body and iron bars that surrounded me, trapping me inside as the cluster feeling invaded my senses.

"Dad!" I screamed, my voice echoed against the concrete walls.

"Daaaadd" I screamed again, there was nothing but silence.

Silence and cold walls seemed to remind me of how much emptiness my mother had in her heart.

"Luna?" I heard a soft voice

"Dad??" I panicked, I tried to move my arms but it was physically impossible.

I closed my eyes and felt the adrenaline rush. My blood turned to mush on spot as I tried to move my arms. My fingers barley budged, I groaned and hung my head low.

"Dad, can you hear me?"

"Yes Luna" the soft voice came again

"I'm gonna get us out of here. I promise" I said

"You have too Luna, you have to save us all" the voice said again, this time with a laugh. My brows furrowed

"Dad?" I questioned

"Oh please, as if I could ever sound as annoying as that man" Medusa said, her body emerged from the shadows of the wall.

She held her usual smirk and her arms crossed against her chest. I noticed she wasn't in the same clothes I last saw her in. Confusion consumed me again.

In that moment of distraction a king cobra appears from behind her. His skin of almost a silver metallic colour, spreading his ribs to make his regal hood. From the stone floor to his head, he stands six feet tall with another twelve disappearing behind him. I wasn't threatened by the animal, he slithered his way around my body, the hissing sounds filled my ear.

"Why do you look like that?" I asked

"What? Gorgeous? I don't know, it's just a blessing" she smirked

"Oh for fuck sakes" I spat

"You've been out for about two days now" she smirked.

The first signs of the panic arrive. It's a discomfort in my chest, a feeling in my brain like excess caffeine... then it sets in deeper. My face fell, my mind could only focus on Aelia.

"I need to talk to Aelia, she'll be worried" I whispered

"Ah yes, Aelia. I have something special in store for you both" Medusa chuckled

"Why wouldn't you be normal? A normal mother who isn't a Physcopath and wants to kill her own family for no damn reason?"

"Does anything about us seem normal to you? I have snakes as hair" she rolled her eyes

"Why... Why are you so damn evil" I spat, she smiled and shrugged

"The world needs chaos to drown out the intoxicating scent of do gooders" she laughed

"That made no sense"

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand the reasons I do what I do"

"I'm not a child"

"Ah yes, you're a woman now. You turn one year older and suddenly thinks you have all the knowledge in the world. I can assure you, there's far more evil things out there than I am. Happy belated birthday by the way, sorry I wasn't there to join the happy family moment on the Eiffel Tower" she chuckled. My body went limb

"You.... You were there?"

"Of course I was child, I had to get your father somehow"

"You bitch!"

"Easy now, you don't want to piss me off. I'm trying to be easy with you" she said.

Medusa's feet found their way towards me. Her eyes flickered silver under the one light. Her smirk grew, she reached her hands out and gripped my neck.

A burning sensation then spread through the area. I screamed in pain as the pain grew stronger. A heat spread through my body but her hands felt like shards of glass through my neck.

"You're gonna call your girlfriend and break up with her" she smirked

"What?!"

"You heard me"

"Th-there's. No- ufh" I groaned from the pain. She rolled her eyes and stepped away. 

Her hands waved over my body and her eyes flickered green. Suddenly, I felt my body gain consciousness. The shackles around my hands broke and fell to the stone ground, the sound echoed through the walls. My wrists  rolled around and my feet took control. I stood to my heels and faced the caniving snake, she smirked as if she knew something I didn't.

For some reason, I felt as if I wasn't whole. I felt as if I was missing something. I didn't feel like myself but I stood tall before her.

"I'm gonna kill you" I spat

"Is that a promise?" she questioned. U furrowed my brows at her, she seemed so unphased by anything

"Oh, one more thing. I took your powers" she chuckled

"YOU WHAT" I screamed, Medusa smirked at me.

Anger, It is the vexing of the soul. A swelling of the veins waiting to explode. It’s like the rushing of blood to the head saying things, you would rather left unsaid. Everything boiled within me slowly as my eyes pierced through the woman's.

That was the breaking point of my patience. At that moment, I was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly satisfying. I reached out. I went to punch her in the face. When my fist came in contact she fell to the ground wailing in pain, as I tried to shake the aching after taste, upon the taste buds of my hand. Much like coffee, its bitterness drew me in to take another sip knowing I would be more awake.

"You really shouldn't have done that" she chuckled on the ground

"Or else what?"

She laughed, that's all she did. Just laugh. Her hysterical voice bounced off the walls. I rolled my eyes stepped over her, my aim was to look for my father.

My hands gripped the door and pulled it open. My feet ran down the path of the basement. My neck whipped left to right, hoping to see my father somewhere.

The coldness of the basement came for me. My feet hurried up the stairs and I pushed open the heavy doors.

"Where the heck is James?" I whispered

My eyes frantically scanned the hallways of the castle. My body felt like it was about to collapse. I was weak, it's been two days since I've been consciousnes. The adrenaline rush before was the only thing that helped me out the chamber.

I'm not sure why Medusa wasn't following me, but right now I didn't care. My feet struggled to stay balanced. My hands gripped the sides of the wall. Weaknesses. Pathetic.

Is this what it felt like to be human?

Without my powers, I don't know how I'm going to get through this shit. My father was no where to be seen, my eyes met a man that stood down the hall.

"Guard!" I yelled, the man's neck snapped towards me.

A sigh of relief left my body when he ran running towards me. Thank God. I braced myself towards the wooden wall and allowed my body to sink to the ground. My muscles felt like mush.

My eyes glanced back at the man running towards me. I furrowed my brows when I saw a flicker of green in his eyes.

Realization then fueled me. He's possessed. Was is even possible to possess a soul? Then again, that woman managed to capture the devil himself.

I groaned and pulled myself up, the man charged towards me. His hands gripped the sword by his side and pulled it out. The sharp iron was aimed towards me as he ran with full speed.

"Here goes nothing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.3K 26
(Amity blight x fem reader) You are (y/n) Clawthorne Eda's daughter SLOW/MINIMAL UPDATES NO SMUTT Extra details in first chapter ⚠️tws ⚠️ Blood, gor...
286K 8.9K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
43.9K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
32.6K 3.6K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...