Scarred Comfort

By Meraki_Trouvaille

__________________ Hinata Shoyo is in pain. Everyone left her, bully her and even called her a liar. She can'... More

Chapter 1
ATTENTION!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
LAST CHAPTER
Thank You!!!
A Question(?)
Author's Chapter
Attention!!

Chapter 5

7.9K 216 106
By Meraki_Trouvaille

The sun shine's too hot on that day as Tenma left Karasuno High. And the walk towards his car are pretty exhausting because of the unbearable summer heat. Atleast it doesn't take him forever to get himself at the parking lot. Not too long like that talk in the gym. Though he just stayed there for five minutes or so. He planned to transfer her to Brazil for the rest of his day there to keep up on what she left in Japan before permanently transferring her back to a school in Tokyo. He just want to personally approach her former team mates about her quitting and also to see those faces who dared to hurt her beloved sister.

Tenma knew that they're already confused on his words. 'That's right, be guilty of everything' he thought. He arrived on his apartment. The warm ambiance of the room is quite lonely for him without his sister's presence. It's been a while but her sister never loses its contact with him. She even told him everything that happened there, the weather, the school, the trainings and the people. He wanted to let the crows know that Hinata will be transferring after a few days later without given further details. Only the dean knew about it but soon the whole school will know about Hinata moving to another school. Smiling, he finally signs his name and signature on a paper inside a red folder with a school name written on its front on top of the school's logo.

______________
__________________
_______________________
_________

Yui smiled after their homeroom teacher announced that Hinata Shoyo already transferred schools. 'That gay is no longer here huh?' she silently asked to herself. She had no clue, that Hinata is a girl in the first place and that Hinata is already transferred a week before they last saw him(her).

Meanwhile, Keishin Ukai the current coach of Karasuno's Mens Volleyball Club is worried about the boys. It's all because of Tenma's last words before he leave. Clearly, they are not on their right minds to play. Keishin may not know the whole details of what happened between Hinata and the team. But, he knows already about Hinata Shoyo and Tenma Udai's relationship.

It was all an accident, he can clearly remembered everything like it was yesterday. He knew Tenma because of his grandfather and he already saw him at Karasuno for a few times already. That day was a cloudy afternoon, he was at his ojiisan's place goofing around while his grandfather is picking vegetables at the back of their home when Tenma came with a girl beside her. She had a bright orange hair and heterochromia iridis eyes that look like it's not really one. She was smiling and her eyes are glowing in excitement which made him wonder how beautiful her shining eyes were.

Keishin called his grandfather who came rushing to meet the two. "Jiji!" she shouted the moment she saw his grandfather (ojiisan/jiji for short). That was the day Hinata first and last saw his brother Tenma play at the small court at the back of the house. Because Tenma is four years older and he, that time will soon move to Tokyo for college. Leaving her sister the only memory of him flying while he play. And his grandfather threw him after telling him that he had to keep his mouth shut about the two.

Keishin knows that she shouldn't be the one to speak about the two. Time will come and the truth about those siblings will unveil. He sigh and tried to forget about Hinata and Tenma for a while, the team is his current problem. They are all lacking focus. Tsukishima is the only one whose trying his best because Yui is watching and cheering at him while he play. Suga and Daichi are trying to focus and shrugging off their questions in mind, Kageyama is always pissed and hot headed, Noya and Tanaka are surprisingly quiet, Asahi is trembling because of Kageyama's aura, Yamaguchi is somehow worried and the three second years, Narita, Kinoshita and Ennoshita are watching silently at the practice match that Daichi planned.

Takeda and Keishin noticed that it's not only the team who seems to be spacing out, the two female managers are also not in the mood. Keishin knew that he needs to think of a plan fast to revive the crows. Because they need to focus for the upcoming volleyball summer training camp at Tokyo that will start at exactly two weeks before the summer vacation ended. And high school volleyball preliminaries are being held on the second day of September.

________
____________
__________________
_________

Beautiful crowded place, clean golden sand, waves crawling gently to the shore and the breathtaking and radiant sun soon became isolated, the golden sand turned into a black dust illuminating the stars in the sky, waves became more silent and the sun were no where to be found. Except for the moon glistening like a white pearl painting the dark ocean with white streaks of shimering brightness. And the air is salty but cooler not likely when it's daytime.

While down below, the building lights are like stars competing with the real ones. The scenery of the ocean was exquisitely beautiful together with the city lights beside the sandy shores of Copacabana beach in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Nighttime can't stop a girl with heterochromia iridis and a shoulder length black hair with orange streaks wearing a black nike indy logo sports bra, cream colored wearall short sleeve baggy mesh top, gray nike tempo lux women's running shorts and a pair of black short ankle sand socks. She's been playing since the early afternoon. Filling her mornings to early noon from home studying and learning physical combats from the help of Carlos girlfriend and a new friend of her.

Carlos Yokoyama is a half-Japanese half-Brazilian. He is a young professional volleyball coach whose about 182 cm tall, has brown curly hair, tanned skin and a pair of bright green orbs. Standing beside him was Dr. Orimo Reo a Japanese psychiatrist. Whose about 180.5 cm tall, light brown hair and black eyes with dark blue glasses. They're watching the girl with different colored eyes play volleyball under the light of the moon. She was flying whenever her feet are high above the ground and it amazes everyone around her. Especially the two individuals.

Reo and Carlos are the temporary guardians of Hinata Shouyou in Brazil. It's been a while ever since they came and a lot of things already happened. Hinata is still mentally unstable but based on Reo's observations her conditions physically are already improved to be able to play again and her mentality is stabilizing whenever she's playing as long as she's not panicking or under pressure by it. Her theraphies aren't clearly working with the new environment and people. Luckily, with some help of Carlos friends and family she's been quite improving pretty fast with the help of medications to calm her down. Though therapies are really slowing down the pace of her improvements.

She quickly spiked the ball winning the second set that finishes the game. Her team won at a three set match scoring 2-1. Lia a girl with straight blonde hair and big blue eyes run towards her and handed her a bottle of water and a fresh towel and led her to where Reo and Carlos were. Juliana Sousa or Lia is a pure brazilian who studied mixed martial arts on different famous schools in three different countries in Japan, China and her hometown Brazil. She is Carlos girlfriend and his only family in Brazil.

Lia treated Hinata like her own daughter and calling her Sunny since her name speaks so. She would help hinata at her studies and teaches her her profession which is mixed martial arts. Lia is a big help in making Hinata's physical body to improve by making her own theraphies by which she can improve her indurance during a game. Or reduce the possibilities of having an injury. Hinata is very grateful for having them especially Lia to help her. Somehow, she calls Lia her mom. Which makes the 23 year old lady giggled in delight.

Hinata has her new found haven. Everyone cherished her and never judged her. She made a lot of small improvements after two weeks. Though the first few days were the toughest ones for her. Enduring those painful theraphies that recalls all of her traumatic experiences. She distinctly remembered her fourth day in Brazil, mommy Lia she used to call her made her accept her own appearance. It was a usual sunny weather that day, Hinata won't go out of the house after all her indoor schedules were finished. She wasn't wearing her disguise, just looking down fidgeting her fingers on the couch's pillows. When Lia surprised her with a back hug. Hinata smiled at her but her eyes shows tints of sadness. Lia sat beside her and took her small dainty hands.

"Sunny, are you okay?" Lia worriedly asked her. Hinata just nodded and never gave any verbal answer. Her head is low and her confidence is at stake. Lia gently touched her chin and lift her head up. Tears fell from Hinata's eyes and Lia gladly gave her another of her signature tight hug. Hinata remembered the last thing her mommy Lia told her. After that she thinks using that exact same words.

"Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserved"

Her eyes were full of inferior intoxity and disgust because of that incident in the past that caused her left eye  damaged literally and let the doctors performed a surgery putting an exchange for that eye. Since then, she always covers it with contact lenses the same color of her right eye. People started to think that she had heterochromia iridis which is practically wrong. Lia always told her how uniquely beautiful she is and how they must accept they're own existence than any one else could. Her mommy Lia's words are continuously replaying on her head over and over again making her smile amidst the ranging storm.

She admits that she's not okay. How can you be okay after what had happened. But after her mommy Lia showed her her true worth though it's hard she kept on pushing herself to fight those monsters. She wanted to be like her brother. She wants to show him how much she's changed. That she's stable enough to fight along side with him again. 'I need to push myself to its limits so I can be the best' she thought to herself as she slashed off his awful past away in the very eye of her own ranging storm.

Somehow she managed to surpass that within a month and her body fully recovered before the month ended. The rope that had snapped inside of her can never be the same again. Two ends can't reunite again, there's still damage even after you'd already finished mending it. And that's what it feels like to Hinata. But now, they're the ones to be blame for turning her into another someone. Someone who is not the same sun anymore.

*****

Finally another chapter is finished.

Thanks again guys for reading!!

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 946 38
Hinata, his mother, and his sister move to Japan from the U.S. however, Hinata hasn't acted himself since they got there. They later go on to learn...
74.7K 2.5K 19
❝ 𝘪 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴...
1.4M 41.7K 59
a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut ??? strong language mature themes achiev...
44.7K 1.1K 37
Hinata Shoyo has a secret, one that very, VERY few know. And he hopes to every god above to keep this secret hidden. And dear god, if his secret woul...