You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
A kiss
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

Till eternity😇

1.4K 66 1
By taekooklovere

Initially I thought of selling the anklet, but then I remembered the promise to return it once we meet again. So I took it to the pawn shop. With the money I got, I bought medicines and also paid the medical charges of the hospital.

By doing many part time jobs I managed to collect money for paying back and i did buy the anklet back from the pawn shop....

I wanted to return it back to her on her first meeting. She will be surprised. I want to see the surprised look on her...

After that I searched her everywhere. Her face was so fresh in my mind that I was sure that I could easily identify her at first glance. But all my searches went in vain.

After a long 6 years I saw her again, as a lovely high school girl when I was admitted to a new school by my dad. That was one of the happiest day in my life. The one person that I thought I would never meet in this life became my schoolmate.

She grew up to be a beautiful lovely girl. Her eyes showed the same glow that I saw six years back. I thought she was the most beautiful person in this world. She emitted an aura that maybe only I could sense. She was my Siya.

But the saddest truth was she didn't remember me.

For me she was the angel sent from heaven but for her I was a mere stranger.

For me it was love at second sight. A bliss. That day I knew I could never ever love someone as deeply as her. Because she was my first love.

.

..

...

... .

Siya's pov

When I woke up from my sleep, I couldn't see Abhi. He was nowhere to be found. Oh god! When I saw the time it was already nine. How did I sleep so long and why he didn't wake me up? It was first day at my in-laws and I ruined my impression on the first day itself.

I freshened myself fastly and went downstairs. I could hear loud voices coming from the living area. Abhi was cheerfully playing with his two sibling over video game.

"Bhayya can't you just let us win for once, you are such a bore", Ishita whined like a kid.

" First you study how to play a game, then complain noodles head", he mocked her.

"These are natural curls bhai. How could you insult them? ", she replied back.

"Oh really... . Whatever it is you are still ugly", he said.

"Oh I know bhai.. Now only bhabhi will be beautiful in your eyes... all the rest will be ugly", he said pulling his tongue.

" That's true.. She is indeed beautiful. ", he said without knowing her presence.

When I heard his words I felt like I am all over the moon. He thinks I am beautiful. Hearing that you are beautiful from your husband's mouth sounds so romantic....

I just cleared my throat to let them know my presence. By seeing me he blushed a little. Was that really a blush? Maybe I am mistaken.

"Ooh bhabhi, come on we were just talking about you", Ishita said showing some mocking actions towards her brother. He was giving a death glare to her like commanding her to not utter a word.

"Oh, what were you talking about me? ", But my question ing was interrupted by moms voice

"Oh Siya, come eat breakfast. Come...all come ... its breakfast time... ",

"Coming mummy... don't shout now", Rohit said.

" How was your sleep beta? Are you still tired? ", mom asked.

"No mom...I am ok. I just overslept", I said shyly.

"Oh it's not a problem bachii. Even I wake up at noon sometimes. You can sleep as much as you want. ", she said laughingly.

"Let's eat now", dad said giving a warm smile.

After having the breakfast, I went with Mom and Ishitha for shopping in the nearby mall. With a day's time Ishita became my best friend. She was so lively and funny. I think she got her mom's genes. She was such a shopping freak that she bought all the new collections of a new brand.

"Bhabhi, lets look there.. Come on.. ", while I was dragged by Ishita towards the shop, I saw a familiar figure. When I looked carefully I couldn't find anyone. I thought that it was my hallucinations. How can he be here?

After the whole shopping I was damn tired.

I didn't wait to have dinner I excused myself to sleep as I was feeling too weak.

Writer's pov

When Abhi reached his room after handling his pending business works, Siya was already sleeping like a kid. After having a shower he joined her to sleep.

While he was sleeping, he could hear some one's voice. It was Siya wincing in pain. After seeing her he knew she was sweating hardly.

"Siya.... baby what happened? "

He gently placed his fingers on her forehead. It was burning with heat. He assumed that she had a fever. But something that made him scared was a tinge of red indicating blood on her night gown.

"Open your eyes Siya. Don't scare me ", she was still crying in her sleep due to pain.. patted on her cheeks. But she was still unconscious.

"Oh shit! What should I do now.? I should inform doctor I guess." He thought

He thought about informing his Mom first. He fastly went to his mom's room and started knocking on her door.

"What happened Abhi this late night? Why are you so tensed? ", she asked worriedly.

"Mom, Siya got a fever. And she is bleeding too. Please come and look mom", he was perplexed.

"Ok I will ask dad to call the family doctor now. I will check on her now. ", she said.

When she saw Siya, she was still sweating and shivering.

Even her night gown was also drained in blood.

She immediately checked her temperature which noted around 39 degree celcius.

" Abhi, I think she is on her periods. And on top of it she has got a fever. You go and buy pad from Ishita's room, first let us change her gown.", she said.

Abhi was worried sick and ran to Ishita's room to ask her sanitary pads. The thought of Siya being on her period never crossed his mind that he got scared by the blood on her gown.

After a while he returned to the room with the pads. When he reached Prateeksha had already placed a wet towel on her forehead to reduce her fever.

"Abhi now change her gown fastly. You know how to fix it right. We can't wait for her to gain consciousness to fix it. ", she said.

"Mom. I don't.. We didn't....", he don't know how to explain to his mom.

"Ok ok.. I will do it. Don't worry. You wait outside. I will just give her a bath too. It will reduce the temperature. You carry her to the bathroom now ", his mom said directing him to pick her up.

After having a bath, she regain her half consciousness. But still Abhi carried her to the room and placed her on the bed. Soon doctor came to check on her.

"Mrs. Siya is alright. No need to worry. Its just that fiver and her date came on the same time. I think she was just too weak. Make her eat some nutritious food. I will prescribe some medicines. I think she will be alright by next morning. "doctor explained.

"Thankyou doctor. We will take care of our daughter. ", his mom said.

"Ok don't forget to keep her body warm. Just check her temperature till it gets stable. "

"Will do it doc..Thanks a lot for coming at this hour", Abhi thanked him.

"Oh It's nothing. I will be there for Khuranas at anytime. ", the doctor said.

"Ok I will see you of ", dad insisted.

. .

Abhi never slept that day. He was busy checking that her temperature reduced. He knew that any pain on her multiples its intensity on him. This small incident made him feel so small. He was so helpless when she was wincing in pain. He prayed to give all her pain to him. He thought that he was the strongest man but when it came to Siya his heart was the most feeble... .

Next day Siya woke up from her deep sleep. She felt a slight pain in her lover abdomen. She knew it was the periods thats coming. She ran to toilet but she was already wearing one.

Hows this possible? She was in daze.

"Why are you running around when you are weak. You should have called me. ", Abhi ran to her. His concern was seen in his expression.

"What happened to me? ", she asked innocently.

"You don't remember? ", he questioned

"No "

"You had a fever yesterday. Why didn't you tell me when you felt uneasy when you slept. Also your periods came. But don't worry you are ok now dear. ", he explained.

Oohh... thats when she noted her nightgown was changed.

"You changed it? ", she asked with shyness.

"No.. No...... mom changed it", he said with with his both hands in air.

"What? Mom changed it. How could you let mom change it? And don't tell me she bathed me. " Siya asked. How could she trouble her mother in law?

"Then what? Dont tell me you wanted me to change? ", he asked with a shameless smile.

"No its not like that. I mean you could have made me conscious", I would have done that.

"Am I some jeaniee to do that? Obviously you were unconscious thats why mom had to do that. "

"How did you know that I was on periods? "

"Your gown had blood. Why are you asking such a stupid question now? Is you head also hurt? ", Abhi asked mocking her.

"So where's the cloth. I didn't find it in the bathroom. Let me wash it", she asked.

"I washed it already.Now come and rest"

"What you washed it. How can you wash it? Its my blood", she arguied

"Why can't I? I have hands. I can wash it. "

"But you should have called me Abhi. Why are you embarrassing me like this Abhi. ", she was in no mood to stop her arguments.

"Siya calm down. Washing clothes is not something I haven't done till now. I told you I was poor back then. Those time I used to was even my mom's cloth. So don't see it as something indifferent. And about blood. Its the purest thing in this world. Its not something that you should be ashamed of that you bleed. So stop this nonsense and now drink this porridge. Mom made it..Come on", he said calmly.

Siya's pov

Should I say I am unhappy because I am sick? Then it will be the biggest lie. Yeah thats true. I never knew I craved this much for his care. He was whole day near me taking care of my needs. He was treating me like a delicate piece of porcelain. But the truth is that I am enjoying it to the extreme. His protectiveness was something that always attracted me towards him.

The moment when I first met him is still so fresh. He was my superhero.

That day was to be a normal day in the life of a teenager that I was. But who knew he would keep his foot into my life like a storm. Seriously he was a hurricane that came without a warning but had the softness of a warm breeze.

It was around 10 years back., I was in my highschool. Should I say I was quite popular back then?

That day I was playing with my friends in the school ground when a group of boys came to greet me. Ok the leader of that boy group wanted to be my boyfriend. His friends scared away all my friends.

I got a number of proposals before but I declined each and everyone because I was waiting for my prince charming. The truth was that I never felt a kind of attraction or infactution to anyone of opposite gender. And I was not that type of cheesy girls who always needed some boys to showoff. It was a truth that I never got along with most of the friends.

And I only believed in concept of single lifetime love. I never knew how my friends managed to fall again and again for different guys. Hows that possible.?I wanted a first love that can remain till eternity.

...

So when he got rejected by me he was offended as expected. Not to mention his friends. Those were giving me death glares.

"Oh god! are they gonna throw acid on me on the fit of rage? ", It will be lie to say that I was not afraid.

I closed my face with my palms. " I should protect myself ", that was the only thought in my mind.

His friends opened a bottle and threw it to my white skirts. I turned back and looked...

I could see red stains all over the skirt.

" Bloody bastards. How dare you ?" I was going to punch the one who threw it. But my hands were gripped hard by that jerk who claimed to love me. How could he embarrase me like this when he claimed to love me? Everyone will tease me on my way. Such an asshole.

"Hey accept me as your boyfriend otherwise be ready to face the consequences", that jerk said.

I was struggling with him when, suddenly someone gave him a good smack on his nose. I was pretty sure his nose bones are broken and he was bleeding. He then continued attack on each and everyone. And guess what? All the rest were lying on the floor crying for help.

"Apologize", that was the first word that came from his mouth. Thats when I noted his godly divine face. He was such a handsome and his eyes had some gravitational power i guess.

"I said apologize..now", he repeated.

Everyone apologised to me. He then wraped his coat over my waist.

He protected me from them.

His eyes showed some emotions which were very uncommon to me. I felt as if they were speaking to me something. But his face was expressionless which confused me. But I dont know what but my heart was functioning oddly today. I think it changed its pulsating rate. Why was it beating so fast?

Did you just fell in love?

"Yes", my innerself answered

Did you just fell in love at first sight?

"Yes..I did"

How can you fell for him without even knowing his name, not to mention his family name and age?

"I dont know. It just happened", my innerself assured me.

No one believes in love at first sight until it happens with you. Yes, that was what happened with me. He just came in front of me and I fell deeply in love with him.

I never knew that teenage first love that I experienced 10 years back will give the same blissful feeling even now.

Not edited

Hows the chapter guys
Is it boring
Please vote if you like the chapter.

Dont forget to follow me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 2.5K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
298K 8.8K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
230K 11K 22
"congratulations Abhiraaj you are going to become a Father," Tejasvini said hugging her son but he is shocked. 'How this could happen?' he thought...
57.4K 3.9K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...