The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

10. Holi celebration II

24.1K 1K 71
By shiprasaini1

Preeti's point of view

"When you returned from your honeymoon.." I asked Emily while pulling her in a hug.

"Last night.." she said pulling out from the hug and coloured my cheeks with colour while wishing. I did the same.

"So..How was the honeymoon..?" Keerti asked while taking a glass of thandai.

She passed me one but I denied then she gave it to Emily.

"It was all fun. We explored many places in India. You are right..India is such a beauty. There are so many places to visit. I am glad we went India for our honeymoon." Emily said excitedly.

I feel proud to hear the praises of my country.

"Why is the green in this drink." Keerti said while looking at the thundayi.

"Show me." I said while looking at the drink.

"It's because it contains cannabis. Don't drink it. I'll fetch another glass for you. " I said while taking a glass from her hand.

"No bhabhi one glass won't hurt." She said while taking a glass from me.

"Believe it's one glass is enough to knock you out." I said.

"Come on Preeti one glass won't hurt."
Emily said while drinking her thundayi.

"Look bhayi is also drinking the same one." She said while gesturing to Siddharth.

I looked at his direction. Siddharth was standing with Nick and James they all are drinking cannabis thundayi. He has his black shades on and looking all handsome in daylight.

"Yeah because he used to drink alcohol. It won't affect him much and plus it doesn't contain much cannabis." I said looking at her again.

"See you said yourself it doesn't contain much cannabis so it won't hurt if I drink one glass." She said while try to make me understand.

"Siddharth will be angry if he came to know that I let you drink this." I said while looking at him.

Now He is laughing laughing along with James and Nick.

"Please bhabhi. I promise I will drink only one and Bhayi knows I drink sometime. He will not say anything. Plus I wanted to try it." She pleaded me and gave me her most puppy eyes which no one have heart to deny.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Oo..thank you... thank you so much." She said and drink the thundayi in one go.

I and Emily chuckled and shake our heads at her childness.

"You are so afraid of Sid sir." Emily said while drinking her drink.

"No I am not.."

"Yes you are.." Keerti said looking at his direction.

I also looked his side. He removed his shades and laughing on something while bending his head down. He looking so adorable while doing that.
How could someone be afraid of him. We both respect each other so much and shares are point of view on something if we don't agree on something we respects each other's decision or try to make understand our point of view.

I may be afraid some people but not him. I always feel so free and careless whenever he is around me because I know he will take care of everything. He makes me comfortable and I am proud that He is in love with me.

He looked in our direction and his eyes met mine. I didn't even realize I was smiling. I looked down and smile shyly. I felt hotness on my face and I know I was blushing.

"I am not afraid of him." I said while looking Keerti and Emily.

"Okey so prove us wrong." Emily said.

"How..?" I asked her.

"Kiss him in front of everyone.." Emily said while shrugging her shoulders.

"He will be the most happiest person here if bhabhi kissed bhayi in front of everyone." Keerti scoffed.

"Throw bucket of coloured water on him. I am damn sure he is not gonna like it." Keerti said looking at me daringly.

"He will be pissed off as hell." Emily laughed.

"I am not gonna do this. He will not leave me." I said with my horrifying expression.

I looked towards his direction and he was having fun. Throw the full plate of colour on him, is like putting yourself in trouble. I am not going to pull such stunt.

"See I told you she is afraid of bhayi."
Keerti said to Emily in duh! tone.

"Okey Preeti...It's not more a question of you afraid of him or not. Take it is as a challenge and do what keerti told you earlier. " Emily said.

I denied again but after lot of convincing from both of their side I finally agreed to pull the stunt.

"All the best bhabhi.." Both Keerti and Emily show their thumbs up to me.

I shake my head on them and started walking towards the lion's den. He was laughing with his friends while enjoying his drink. I can't believe I agreed to this.

I think this is not the good idea. I should go back. I turned back but both keerti and Emily glaring at me.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

I can do this.

I took a fistfull colour in both hands and started walking again towards him. It should be batter if I play little safe.

I located a bucket full water is putting near them. Kids filling there water guns from it.

When I get closer to him he saw me walking towards him. His lips curled into a beautiful smile when he looked at me. I cannot believe I am going to ruin this smile.

He is going to hate me. He hates to get wet with his clothes on.

"Hii..." He said in a low voice while smiling beautifully which make any girl turned into deep red shade.

"Hii.." I said while blushing.

Get your grip preeti. Focus on why you are here.

He put his glass on table and looked at me.

"Happy holi Preeti.." Nick and james wished me in unison.

I chuckled nervously and wished him back.

"You want something?" Siddharth said looking at me.

I hope he didn't notice my hands.

"No I just come here to ask you guys if you want something." I said while walking close to him.

God Please forgive me to lie to him.

I walked closer to him that I was only one step away from him. He looked at me suspiciously.

Before he could find something is wrong I splashed the colour on his chest with the sound of thump. We both turned our heads because of cloud colour spread in the air. Nick and james are little taken back. I have a huge smile on my face.

I can't believe I just did it. But work isn't complete yet. I have to get him wet. I did this is only to distract him from my main motive.

Before Siddharth recovered what just happened, I immediately run to the bucket which was just five steps away from them. I took the bucket and ready to throw water on him.

"I am sorry.." I said and looked at him apologetically.

He is looking at me with horrified expectations.

"Preeti..I..a.." Before he could finish his sentence I throw whole water on him.

James and Nick both are broke into a fistful laugh.

"Did she just pulled prank on Siddharth Kapoor." James said with a little bit surprise.

"Oh! My god James. I can't believe she just pranked him." Nick said between his laugh and high five to james.

Siddharth glared at them while wiping off the water from his face and run his fingers in his hair to push them back. He removed his shirt and threw it aside, showing well built body to everyone. He gets all wet and coloured now he is not going to leave me.

He looked at me and started walking towards me while wiggling his eyes playfully with wide smile which clearly says 'now it's his turn.'

"Si...si..Siddharth..I..It was a da..dare. Keerti and Em..Emily fo..forced me." I stammered while walking to back.

"I warned you. I am not gonna leave you love." He said while walking to me very slowly like a true predator.

When he is only one step away from me and about to hold me I screamed.

"Aaaaaaa....." I pushed him from his chest and ran away.

"I am chasing you, you know that right." He said while chasing me.

I threw the colour towards him on my way but I know nothing gonna stop him.

Everyone's attention now on us and they were laughing looking on us. We both make a circle around tables. I try my best to save myself but all gone in vain.

I looked towards Mom. She was standing just a few meters away from me. She is my only life savier.

I ran to her and hid behind her. Mom was laughing looking at us.

"No one is going to save you from me. Accept your defeat love."

I flinched when I heard his voice just behind me.

He hold me from my waist and pulled to him. He hold my hand and spun me around so that I can face him. He leaned and shoved me on his shoulder.

"Siddharth leave me.." I said while punching his back and moving my legs up and down.

"Leave the poor girl Sid." Mom said but he didn't budge and started walking towards don't know where.

"Siddharth Please leave me. I promise I will not do that again." I said while punching his back.

"Stop punching me with your little pretty hands it feel ticklish and you should think that before pulling a your little stunt." He said while spanking on my right butt cheek.

My cheeks immediately turned into beetroot shade. I can feel everyone's eyes on us and he spanked me.

"Go bhayi drop her in a pool." Keerti screamed from afar.

She supposed to be on my side. Traitor.

But pool.. oh! My god no..no.

I don't know swimming.

"Siddharth Please don't drop me in pool. I can't swim." I said with a little panic.

He started walking and I know he is not going to listen my any request.

I closed my eyes tightly and keep requesting him but he didn't budge.

But just before he could drop me in the pool he let me go and make me stand at the edge of pool. I guess finally he accepts my request and let me go.

I looked at him and he is looking at me with a playful smile on his face.

"I know you can't swim and I am not going to drop you in there. You can go now." He said while moving aside give me a space to walk.

I looked at him like he grown to heads but I better not mess with this guy. But as I walked forward he hold my hand and spun me around with little force. He pulled me to him and put his both hands on my lower back, more like hugging me. A scream escaped from my mouth when he jumped in the pool with me above on him. I looked at him with wide eyes and he was grinning.

His back touched the water with a sound of splash. We both went deep inside the water and our feets touched to the pool surface. But I realized soon I didn't hold his hand.

"Si.. Sid...Siddharth.." I call for him when I reached the surface and I am moving my hands to hold something.

"Sshh..sshh..I am here sweetheart." He hold my hand and pulled me to him.

I hugged him for my life and he hold me tightly to keep me from drowning.

"Don't leave me.." i said while holding him tightly. I was breathing harshly.

"I don't baby.." He said while pushing my wet hair back with his one hand and wiped the water on my face.

"You will be sleeping on couch." I said when I get my breath back.

He chuckled softly and shake his head.

"No I won't." He said while pulling me closer to him.

"I hate you." I said in my shaking voice.

I was shivering due to cold.

"Neah..You know you love me." He said while clicking his tongue.

His wet lashes drop and I know he is looking on my lips. He leaned and kissed on my cheeks instead of lips. My lips curled up into a shy smile.

I heard laughing around us. I looked around and then realized everyone is standing at the edge of the pool and laughing on us. My cheeks turned into red and I hide my face in the crook of his neck. He is laughing too.

After that everyone jumped in the pool and played holi in the pool.

Siddharth helped me to getting out from the pool but he stayed there because Nick didn't let him come out.
........................................................................

It's after five of the evening when guests left and I am still roaming around in my wet clothes taking care of everything and doing chores. You just can't  left everything on servants and I believe you should do your work yourself.

Mom and dad already left to their rooms and I see Siddharth and keerti from hours. May be they are in their rooms. I am having a bad headache. It's like someone is playing a drum inside my head. I just wanted to have good long shower and sleep for few hours. I am dead tired and this head ache making it worse.

"No, I know you hate me.."

I turned to the side where the voice came from and my eyes fell on very drunken keerti and james was having hard time to control her. Keerti is holding james shirt color and asking him something.

"We will talk about it later now come with me." James said while holding her hand.

"No, I am not coming with you. Go talk to that brunette and have lovey dovey talk with her. Who am I to you." Keerti said in her drunken voice and stumbled on her feets but James hold her before she can touch the ground.

I immediately rushed to them.

"What happened to her. Is she drunk."
I asked to james while holding her shoulder.

"She drunk that white drink." He said.

"What..! I told her not to drink that." I said while pushing her hair back which were falling on her face.

James is holding her tightly so she can not fall.

"You are so cuet." Keerti cooed and pinched james both cheeks.

"James will you Please help me to take her to her room."

"Yeah..sure.." he leaned and scooped her in his in a bridal style and we both started walking towards her room.

James gently laid keerti on her bed and I tucked her under the covers.

She will have horrible hangover in morning.

As james pulled back from her keerti held james hand and pull him to her make their faces almost touched.

"You know I love you so much but you like that brunette. Please don't leave me James." Her eyes welled up in tears when she said that.

"I won't leave you darling. Now sleep." James said and kissed her on her forehead.

I was awed to looking both of them. They both remind me of Siddharth and I. I was right they both still love eachother but not ready to accept that. I have too soon talked to keerti.

James looked at me and lower his head like their secret is out in front of a wrong person. But I don't want to make him uncomfortable by asking any question.

"You looked tired. You can stay here. I will tell someone to open the guest room and prepare hot bath for you." I said looking here and there except him.

Why I am feeling nervous. Maybe because I never interfere someone's love life before and I don't want to until it's not concern of my family.

"Yeah I.." He nodded his head and leave the room.

I took a last glance of keerti. She is sleeping like a baby. My lips curled into smile. I switched off her room's lights and leave from there.
........................................................................

I moaned in relaxation and stretched my muscles when hot water pore on me. I am still in my clothes with my jewellery. I was too lazy to remove them before jumping into a shower. My bangles are tickling when I run my fingers in my hair. My eyes are felt like they will come out from their sockets anytime, that's bad my headache is. I don't have enough power to do any work.

I didn't see Siddharth for hours now. He didn't ate anything since morning except some snacks. He must be hungry. After shower I will cook something for him.

Our room have a glass cubicle shower room. Actually every room in this mansion have that. I wiped the steam with my palm which cover the glass.

My mind is full of James and Keerti and what happened few minutes before. I know keeri so much love in james but why she doesn't accept it.

I was thinking about them when a pair of arms snaked on my stomach from behind and I felt spark in my whole body. Only one person can do that summer salts to my body. I relaxed immediately under his embrace.

"Miss me.." He whispered  huskily in my ear and kissed on my heavy earring.

Very much..

I wanted to say but it felt like i forgot to speak.

I nodded my head as yes.

"What are you doing here." I managed to ask him.

"I wanted to shower with my wife and play holi with her alone." He whispered in ear.

He put his one around my chest and pulled me to him. He took the colour from the shelf.

I gasped when he run his coloured fingers on my waist band. My stomach churned in excitement and i felt jolt of spark in my whole body.

His one hand is still around on my chest he is applying colour on my neck line with his free hand. I moaned when he run his fingers seductively on my neck line.

"Siddharth..." I moaned and wanted to hug him but didn't let me and keep me in place.

He pushed back my hair from one shoulder and started kissing from my neck to my shoulder. My toes curled due to sensation and I tilted my head to the other side to give him more access. Hot water is poring on both of us, making it all romantic. He always want to make love with me in shower. I think his wish is becoming true today.

He opened my blouse in one go and slid it down slowly until my cleavage and kissed me on my bare back and then on my other shoulder.

He make me turn around and pushed my to the glass wall and caught my lips in a passionate kiss. Our lips are moving synchronously on each other's. He kissed me hungrily that at one point i can't  matched with his pace. We both sucking and nibbling each others lips.

I run my fingers in his bare chest and then his hard abs. I love to run my fingers on his abs. He bold my both hands and put them on glass wall beside my head. He intertwined our fingers and started kissing on my neck.

I forgot about my headache and make love with him with same passion. He kissed every single part of my body. He make love to me and we both showered together first time.

After shower we both went to bed and sleep together while cuddling each other.

........................................................................

Please lovely readers do comments as much as you want because you comments really helped me to right next chapter. Sometimes your comments and you assumptions give me ideas to write. So Please do comments and share your point of views about the chapter.

           .......Thankyou......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
396K 24.6K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
2.2M 86.3K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
3.3M 111K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...