Davy Jones's Sister

Par Romeomc

What happens if Davy Jones had a sister? What if the Jones were threatened? Join Amelia Jones as she travels... Plus

Author's Note
Amelia Jones
Prologue
Life... Years Later
Deal?
The Heart?
A/N
Jack Sparrow...Gone?
It hurts...
Another Jones to square a debt with
Taken Captive
Memory
Author's Note
My opinion
Sibling rivalry and Broken love
Set course for...
Brethren Court
The Vote and the girl
Parlay?
The Battle
Epilogue
When you see this title Read Immediately
Another Immediately Read

Company for the Dead

435 5 1
Par Romeomc

Hey everyone, RomeoMc is here.

Just a few reminders, I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. I do own Amy Jones. Please Review and Vote. This not edited by the way.

(No one's POV)

No one dared to go Amy for the rest of day. Night began falling and spirits started appearing. The crew allowed them to get on board.

"Captain, we're ready."

Amy glared at him with such coldness that he retreated. She looked over the sea and sighed.

"Start the voyage."

They sailed for a couple of hours, when a storm hit them. The storm lowered the temperatures, that the blankets the crew was using had no effect. Only, Amy seemed un-affected.

"She still has not cooled down?" One of the crew muttered.

"Not ever since the heart has been gone," replied Carter. The crew glanced at her to make sure that she hadn't heard anything. They stayed in the cold for what seemed like days. A few more hours passed and night fell. The temperature had lifted and the sea became still.

***Time Skip***

Amy began pacing around, muttering to herself. The crew looked at her worriedly. The boat hit a wharf. Carter thought he could see steam coming from her ears. The dead scrambled to the other side. As quick as they could, they shoved away.

"Rock the ship!" Amy commanded.

"ROCK THE SHIP, YOU SCALLYWAGS." Carter repeated the orders.

The Victorian Dutch began rocking from side to side. Finally, the tipped over and everyone grabbed the ship.

A green light flashed...

I'm so sorry about the long update. The computer shut down on me while I was writing this chapter. I had to rewrite it once it restarted. 

-RomeoMc

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75.4K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
651 63 10
Techno took in a deep breath, allowing the thoughts to creep down his throat and wrap around his heart, pressing tightly as they took root. Completel...
26.5K 565 48
After the fall of Doriath, Líreth and her twin brother, Nanor survived and now wander around Middle Earth. What happens when she meets a dwarf king w...