Sibling rivalry and Broken love

Morning or whenever you're reading this

I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean

This ain't edited

This is someone's thoughts except for names of ships

Let's begin. Shall we?

(Amy's POV)

I regained my senses when I arrived. Immediately everyone on board the ship stopped. The actual crew backed away from me. Good, I thought, they still have respect for me. Some British soldier came up to me.

"You have no right to..." I waved him off before he could finish. A thumping sound started and grew louder and louder. I move to the stairs so I can see his face. He has changed so much. He looks at me for moment. It must have been bad light or something else because I thought he looked shocked.

"Hello, sister," he greets me.

"Brother of mine," I return coldly, "you've changed." I smirk at the last bit. Dave only scowls at me, then he jerks his head to the cabin and I follow him.

"What do you want?" He asks me as soon we are far away from eavesdroppers.

"I made a deal with a certain young Mr. Turner," I drawl, "perhaps you've heard of him." He steps closer to me and lowers his voice.

"Why would you do that?" He glares menacingly.

"I might have overheard some stuff about him. For example, he has 'a touch of destiny' around him. I only heard this right after your heart was mentioned. You might as well thank me for keeping him away. Who know what would have happened if he continued with Sparrow." I spit the last word in disgust.

"So what is the deal?" My brother inquires.

"He works for me for a month and I get you to free his father."

"Wh-what?!" He splutters.

"You heard me. This is all a part of a plan to keep us safe."

"Most likely to keep you safe." He lashes back.

"I'M not the one who was dumb enough to leave my heart on a frickin' forsaken island! And I'M actually trying to help you! So if you're going to make a mountain out of a mole hole, I can stop! So just shut UP!" By now both of us were fuming and shouting.

"Don't the hell talk to me like that," He is really furious. "Get off my ship."

"With pleasure," I leave without another word.

*** On board the Victorian Dutch***

"Are you alright?"

The words seemed to pierce the air. I turn around to see Will behind me.

"I'm completely fine. Thank you," I look at the horizon. He stands beside me and follows my gaze. The dead have come again. For the past week I feel really close to Will. Sometimes I question my feelings for him. And always I find that I love him.

"You have been really kind to me, I thank you."

An awkward pause fills the air.

"Your welcome. What... what do you think of this place?" I ask.

"It's full of memories...mostly sad ones. No one seems to have a care in the afterlife," he stops hesitantly.

"Go on," I prod him.

"I believe without you they won't find the afterlife. You're the light for them." I hope he doesn't see me blush. I don't want to admit it, but he's right. I lead the dead to the next world. We both stay silent for a while.

I don't know who started it, but we kissed. It seemed like time had stopped. Suddenly, Will pulls away.

"We shouldn't. I have a fiancée and I'm betraying her." Will leaves. I try to hide my tears, but they fall anyway. I shouldn't have been hopeful. I finally decided that men only hurt me. I push my feelings away and return to being stony.

There is no love for me in this world.

What do you think? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Love you- RomeoMc