The Battle

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the slow update

The announcements are staying the same. I'm just a little too lazy to write them again.

(Amy's POV)

My brother looks over to me and nods at me. There's no way I would join Swann's side. Suddenly lightning flashes and wind begins to blow. I feel sprinkles of rain falling on my face. I begin to fume with anger. Calypso has been released. I growl loudly enough that Carter hears me.

"Forward," I mutter. Carter nods and repeats the order to everyone. The Victorian Dutch and the Flying Dutchmen sail to meet the Black Pearl. We all begin firing at each other. The most damage is going to the Flying Dutchmen. Then a whirlpool starts to form and I scream out of anger. I should have been more careful at the Brethren Court.

I hear shouting and I look to my left and see that my brother has taken control of his ship. I squint closer and see that he's currently fighting Sparrow. I rush to the side of the ship and I see the chest in Sparrow's hand.

*Flashback*

"Brother," I begin, "we must be careful. If they find out that we have a way to get rid of them, they'll panic."

"We will be careful, dear sister of mine," Dave answers. We are consulting in an empty hallway on his ship. He looks around to make sure no one else is there, and then looks back at me.

"Brother, I need a place to store my heart. I won't have it on my ship. Could you take it until this is all over?"

"Of course."

I reach into my coat pocket and take out my heart. I hesitantly place it in his hand. We hear voices coming to the hall. I quickly melt away before I could be seen.

*End of flashback*

I become worried as I see realize that I didn't know where my heart is. I take a dangling rope and warp my hand around it. I swing over onto my brother's ship. My eyes search for my brother and Sparrow. I take a step, when a sword is at my throat. My gaze turns to my right and I see Swann with Will beside her.

"What are you going to do?" I taunt her, "Stab me? I can't die."

"I know but I can fight you." She snarls back. I grab my sword and push it out of the way. We start circling each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Turner running away, but I remain focused on my component. We duel each other for a while, when suddenly someone hits me on the head. I collapse and slip out of consciousness.

Slowly, I wake up. My head starts throbbing and I reach for my pistol. Finally, I am able to reach to my feet. I look around then I see Sparrow taking my brother's heart. He grabs Turner's hand and makes him stab it. My knees buckle under me and I scream. Tears start falling, and my vision blurs. He falls over the ship and I stumble to the edge. The ship begins to sink, I know I must leave but I can't.

Suddenly, Carter appears beside me and takes me to my ship. I cry in his arms. The crew tries to ignore the scene I'm throwing. Carter reaches into his pocket and draws something out. It is my heart. A wild thought flashes into my head. I look up at my first mate.

"Carter," I try not to choke in my tears, "I have no reason to live any longer."

"You can't," Carter is astounded by me.

"I want you to become the captain of the Victorian Dutch," I draw a knife out. "I would rather die and be with my brother than live without him. You have been faithful to me. Please, it's my request to you."

"I can't," He tries to back away.

"If I have to order you, then I will. Don't make this any harder."

"Alright," Carter says as he takes the knife. As he holds the heart in one hand, he raises the knife. I brace myself for the end. I feel a slight pain, then peace. The line of the Jones has ended.

I will write an epilogue. Don't worry. How did you enjoy the book? What was your favorite part? Please comment and vote. After Amy dies, the rest of the stuff in the movie happens. Thanks for reading. It has been a pleasure writing this book.

Love you all- RomeoMc