๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ

Por PRTTYPOISON

โŒž ๐ข๐ง which childhood frenemies have their lives changed forever ... โŒŸ Mais

intro
๊ง O N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T W O ๊ง‚
๊ง F O U R ๊ง‚
๊ง F I V E ๊ง‚
๊ง S I X ๊ง‚
๊ง S E V E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E I G H T ๊ง‚
๊ง N I N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E L E V E N ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E L V E ๊ง‚
๊ง T H I R T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง F O U R T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง F I F T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง S I X T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง S E V E N T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E I G H T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง N I N E T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง. T W E N T Y ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E N T Y O N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E N T Y T W O ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY THREE ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY FOUR ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY FIVE ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY SIX ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY SEVEN ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY EIGHT ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY NINE ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY ONE ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY TWO ๊ง‚
๊งEPILOGUE๊ง‚
NEW BOOK !
NEW ACCOUNT

๊ง T H R E E ๊ง‚

4.9K 82 91
Por PRTTYPOISON

    Nessa stres at the bottle in Josh's hand for a moment, going over every possible outcome in her head. Does she really want to do this? Is it going to bother her that much to see her cheating ex being happy with someone she used to be friends with? That rhetorical question pretty much answered itself and Nessa pushes away all doubtful thoughts.

She grabs the bottle from Josh and raises it to her lips, Josh watching her with amusement as she opens her mouth and lets the fiery river flow down her throat at a rapid pace.

Josh widens his eyes when he sees the bottle get emptier by the second. He reaches out and takes the bottle away from Nessa who coughs violently and screws her face up in revulsion.

"That is vile" she spits in disgust.

Josh laughs, putting the bottle to the side.

"That's because normal people don't drink that amount straight because it's supposed to be mixed with soda or whatever" he casually tells her, earning himself a slap on the arm.

"You could have told me, Joshua" she groans, leaning against the counter.

Josh smirks, "You never gave me time to, Bambi".

The two bicker at each other as they make their way back outside. The fresh air hits Nessa like a truck and all of a sudden she can't feel her legs. Josh notices her stumble and laughs to himself. She really does live up to her nickname so well.

They head over to the fire pit where the others already are and  Mads looks worried when she sees a drunk Nessa coming her way. She releases herself from Jadens grasp and walks over to the intoxicated girl.

"What happened? I thought you were drinking kombucha" the concerned best friend asks. Josh chuckles from beside Nessa, "kombucha?" He scoffs.

Nessa shoots him a glare of warning as he takes a seat around the fire pit next to his friends.

"Im feen Mads, wheely I'm feen" she smiles goofily.

Mads shakes her head, helping her best friend over to the log beside the pit. Mads sits her down beside she and Jaden- who too looks a little worried. He mouths "is she okay?" To Mads who simply nods in response. Jaden isn't much of a drinker and neither is Mads. Although she's easily had one or two beers tops tonight, she's still completely sober.

The group around the fire emerge into their own conversations. Nessa people watches as she feels her eyes getting heavier. She sees Kio Cyr, Olivia Ponton, and Addison Rae talking to each other about god knows what. Jaden and Griffin Johnson are passing a blunt around the circle but Mads skips it and she passes it to Josh instead of Nessa.

"Hey no fair!" The buzzed brunette whines, pouting at Josh who looks at her with entertained eyes.

"What? You want some of this?" He asks, referring to the joint he currently has pinched between his fingers.

She nods her head in response, her lips pouty and eyes wide.

Josh smiles innocently before passing it on to the next person. Nessa fights the urge to slap his arm again but she knows that had she been sober, she wouldn't have wanted to take a hit anyways and for some reason, she admires that Josh didn't let her.

"Sorry Bambi but you're out of your mind enough as it is" he laughs, taking yet another drink from his bottle of beer.

Nessa's eyes wonder to the couple across from her. Chase and Cynthia. She feels the jealousy and anger and hurt all roll up inside of her together, creating one huge ball of emotion that she's going to lose control of if she stares much longer.

Josh gets up, gently removing Nessa's leg that she had draped over his lap at some point. He ignores her as he makes his way back into the house. He ignores everyone.

A smirk finds its way onto Nessa's face when she gets an idea. She has somehow managed to sober up just enough to walk herself back into the house. Carefully, she stands, Mads not noticing a thing because she's too busy playing tonsil tennis with Jaden Emo Hossler.

Quickly, Nessa walks into the house again. She's surprised to see that Bryce is laying on the pool table passed out. Didn't he go to bed? Wasn't he asleep five minutes ago?

Ignoring the boy, Nessa sees Josh standing in the kitchen, drinking his own fair amount of the beverage that burned her own throat only a half hour ago.

Nessa makes her way over to him, taking the drink from his hand. The boy opens his eyes, shocked to see Nessa standing in front of him.

"What? Are you following me now Bambi?" He asks with a sly smirk, his eyes fixated on Nessa and her only.

She's not the most attractive girl in his opinion but then again, he's only ever seen her with her hair tied back, thick glasses, and sweaters. Even tonight she hasn't let her hair down, the spectacles are still perched on the bridge of her button nose, and she's wearing a thick cardigan.

"Oh get over yourself Richards" she says with a glare. He doesn't take the hint though.

"It's okay Janesa, not everyone is a prude like you".

And with that, Josh pushes himself off of the counter and makes his way out of the room. He disappears into the sea of people- leaving Nessa to stand in the middle of the kitchen with her mouth hanging open. He did not just call her a prude. The anger and frustration was at an all time high and she needed to show him that he had her all wrong. She most definitely isn't a prude. She might have only ever had sex with one other guy since Chase but that doesn't make her a prude.

Having enough, Nessa storms out of the kitchen after finishing the bottle what remained of the Vodka. She feels more and more annoyed with each second that ticks by. Finding Josh wasn't too hard for her considering he was taking a blonde bimbo upstairs with him. Nessa knew that what she was about to do wouldn't end well for her, especially tomorrow, but she has to do it. She wants to do it.

She follows the boy she has spent the majority of tonight with upstairs as he desperately tries to find a room that wasn't already occupied. When he does, Josh gets inside and was about to lock the door but Nessa stands in the doorway, her foot blocking it.

Annoyed, Josh gives her a stern look. "Barrett what the fuck" he growls.

Nessa pushes past him, looking straight at the blonde girl who is just as every bit confused as Josh is right now. She makes eye contact with the short brunette.

"Get out Barbie, you're not having his pretzel tonight" Nessa demands, gesturing for her to leave.

The girl scoffs but does as she says, leaving the room and going back downstairs. Nessa can feel Josh shooting the back of her head with his laser eyes.

"What do you want? You just made me lose my girl" he huffs, bummed out.

Nessa stands in front of him as Josh sits on the bed. She smiles at him, slowly taking off her cardigan. Josh sits there, frozen to the spot. What the fuck is going on.

"Uh Nessa?" He starts but is cut off when she throws the article of clothing at him.

Nessa walks over to the door, closes it, then locks it before returning to her previous position.

She slowly lifts her shirt over her head, hearing Josh audibly gulp. He can't take his eyes off of her tanned skin and flat stomach. Her pink Lacey bra leaves room for his imagination to go crazy wild with thoughts.

"What are you doing Barrett" he whispers while she straddles him- his hands naturally holding the small of her back for support.

She leans down, her lips grazing his own in a teasing manor. Josh tries to lean in as an attempt to connect their lips properly but she retracts from him. The frustrated boy closes his eyes, sighing.

"Nessa you're drunk, we should not be doing this" Josh mutters, his hands holding onto her waist.

Nessa shakes her head. "No I'm not. I'm more than capable of making my own decisions and besides, I'm trying to prove a point." She hums, taking her hair out of its pony tail and letting it fall down her face, framing all of her features.

Josh leans in once again, his soft lips finding her collarbone and kissing it gingerly all the way down to her chest. "And what point may that be?" He questions in a low rumble.

Cupping the boys cheeks, Nessa kisses him innocently, leaving a longing for more behind as she pulls away, their foreheads touching.

"I'm not a prude" she says simply, their lips re-connecting.

They kiss with a passion Nessa has never felt before. Maybe it was the buzz from the booze that made her stomach feel queasy and her heart race like crazy. Her head was clouded with thoughts she never dared to think before. Josh found the back of her bra quickly, unstrapping it after she pulled off his shirt, their lips still linked. Nessa breaks away, leaving trails of kisses from his cheek all the way to his shoulder. She makes her way back up, stopping at his neck and nipping him playfully. Josh slips his hand into her entangled brown locks of hair.

A firework sensation explodes inside of Nessa, she moans in pleasure, Josh's lips finding hers once again. Their tongues move in perfect sync, like strangers getting acquainted. Josh finds it scary the way that he feels at this current moment in time. He's never felt like this when making out with any other girl so why is she any different? Why does she make him feel better?

Josh stands up, Nessa wrapping her legs around his waist, his hands placed firmly on her ass. They break apart, gasping for air but somehow they only feel like they can breathe again when their lips are touching. Josh pulls away, his eyes noticing Nessa's swollen plump lips, he smirks.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, needing to know that this is truly what she wants before going any further.

Nessa feels her heart warm when he asks her. He cares about her enough to make sure she's feeling comfortable. None of the guys she's ever been with have asked her that question. Chase included. This is the last thing she'd expect from someone like Josh who has such a reputation for sleeping around.

"I'm sure" she nods enthusiastically.

Josh then smiles, throwing her down gently onto the bed. Nessa shrieks with laughter, Josh hovering above her- his chain dangling. They caress each other's lips, slowly.

Clothing is removed swiftly from both of them the they roll around the sheets, laughing lowly and kissing until their lips feel bruised.

Josh lifts himself up, looking into Nessa's olive green orbs. He smiles, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Remember, you only have to say stop and I will straight away no questions asked okay?" He says, his tone gentle but serious.

Nessa nods, "okay".

She doesn't know why he's being so sweet to her or why she even cares. The only thing she does know is that being here in Bryce Halls guest bedroom with a boy she knows very little about who has been her frenemy for the past 15 years- feels completely right in more ways than one. She'll deal with the consequences tomorrow but for tonight? she's going to enjoy every second of it.

꧁꧂

______________________
A U T H O R S
~ note~
_____________

I'm uncomfortable 😔🤚🏻
I'm sorry if you are too...

I COuld have made it worse
& written full on smut
but i won't do that to y'all's
innocent minds 💋

leave a comment & vote pls 🤍

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

222K 2.4K 41
- ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ"
79.2K 934 15
sway boys one shots - (written in 2019, beats being cringe; it's worse)
67.4K 610 25
Amelia kept jadens kid a secret๐Ÿ˜—โœŒ๐Ÿป idea kinda from @harleyy098
42K 874 17
โ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด.. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท started: aug 10, 202...