𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝟒 𝐌𝐄 [ COMPLETE ]

By LadyNaii

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞.. 𝐈 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞." | 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘
𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗬𝗡
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬
🤔
SEQUEL TALK

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

15.5K 939 548
By LadyNaii

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What you trynna set me up?" I questioned my pops as I pulled out my nine, seeing Action and Scooby was by his side.

Snake ass niggas, nigga I'll never trust.

Naku laughed, "Of course not son, we need you to handle sum."

I made a face, "handle what?"

I watched as my dad pulled back a black tarp, underneath it was Germani. I scrunched up my face, the smell was putrid. She had to be dead for a couple of hours or days.

"What the fuck yall do?" I mugged them, Germani wasn't nobody important in my life, but that didn't mean she deserved to die.

"She threatened to expose us, so I had to kill her," Scoob spoke up.

"You here cause you are involved in this shit just as much as we are. She knew about your bodies, she knew about all the drugs you pushed." He shrugged his shoulders.

So she was finna be a rat, okay.

"What yall want me to do?"

"Get rid of the evidence and her body, you know I was never good at that." Scoob spoke up.

He was being honest, but I wasn't about to do his dirty work for him.

"Nah, yall figure that shit out on your own." I waved them off and headed towards the exit.

As I was walking out, I felt arms around my neck, I instantly started to panic. I yanked back and tried to get out the grip, but multiple punches came my way.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I started to swing back. I was swinging at whatever. I didn't know what the fuck I was swinging at, I kept swinging by all means.

Ain't no niggas finna try and jump me like I'm some bitch ass dude.

I reached for my knife in my boot and pulled my shit out and sliced at whoever was in my way.

I heard screaming and yelling, but I didn't care. Niggas not boutta kill me outchea.

I fought my way out of the grip.

I fell to the ground and could barely see cause the blood dripping from my face.

I struggled to stand to my feet, but I was tackled down and I started fighting whoever was on top of me.

I kicked and punched, did whatever I could.

"THATS ENOUGH!" I heard the voice of my "father."

He yanked whoever was on me up off me.

I stumbled to my feet, and headed towards the door. I could barely see and my mouth tasted like metal.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I tried to pull out my phone to get in contact with my boy.

I called Tamarion and the phone rang twice before he answered.

"I need help, I just got jumped by Scooby and Action. I can't see, I'm on 79th." I mumbled into the phone.

"I'm coming nigga!"

With that, I dropped my phone and closed my eyes.

Too much blood was coming.. I couldn't take it no more.

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂 | 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙴
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'll be back," I told Kam and Letty. I jumped to my feet and ran to get in my car and meet my boy. I was speeding the whole way, disregarding red lights and stop signs.

As soon as I pulled up, I noticed Nuski's truck. I stopped my car abruptly and yanked Nuski's car door open, he fell out and into my arms.

I noticed how messed up his face was,  above his eyebrow was this deep gash, so deep you could see his meat. His mouth was bleeding profusely and his nose looked broke.

Fuck Namir.

I helped him out the car and put him in mine. I checked his car for guns or anything, once I found his nine and a bloody knife I tossed it in mine then ran inside the building.

I scrunched up my face, smelling a horrid odor. I looked around, trynna see if I could see Scooby or Action anywhere up in here. Once I did a brief sweep and it was empty, I got in my car and went to the nearest hospital.

"Come on man, stay wimmie." I tapped his cheek a few times to keep him awake but he was losing a lot of blood.

Once I pulled up the hospital, I pulled into a spot and tossed my gun and his nine and knife underneath the compartment I had under my seat.

I helped him out the car and dragged him to the entrance.

"I NEED HELP!" I yelled and multiples nurses ran my way once they seen how much blood he was losing.

"What happened!" They yelled as they put him on a gurney.

"He called me and said he got jumped, ion know by who." I expressed, telling partially the whole truth.

"Any allergies?" A nurse questioned me.

"No." They nodded and ran off with him, I found a spot in the waiting room and sighed as I looked down at my white tee that was covered in blood.

I leaned my head back and pulled out my phone to FaceTime Lundyn.

"Yo.. I'm at the hospital. Nuski got jumped by Scoob and Action," I whispered the last part.

Her eyes widened, "is he ok? We coming!" She yelled as she stood up and frantically grabbed her keys and stuff.

Kam was right behind her as they went out the door, I sighed and ended the call.

Just trynna figure out why everybody is trynna kill my brother? Especially niggas we used to fuck with, Action ain't surprising but Scoob? We grew up with this nigga, shit ain't right.

"Sir are you hurt," Ketara asked me and I just mugged her.

"I'm good, worry about my brother." I waved her off and sat back in my seat, closing my eyes.

"We got here as fast as we could, is he okay!" I heard Lundyn first. I opened my eyes and seen that she was crying.

She love this nigga, and I can't do shit about it.

"Ion know, he been back there for a lil bit. They ain't said nun yet." I shrugged my shoulders. Kam came and sat next to me, she handed me a clean shirt.

"Go change baby, clean yourself up."

I nodded my head and went to the bathroom so I could change, on my way Ketara yanked me and pulled me inside the bathroom.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing?" I mugged her as I tried to get around her.

Kamani and I are on good terms, ion need no more shit man.

"Why are you acting like that, I miss you!" She gushed as she tried to kiss me.

I started screaming, "KAMANI! KAMANI! BABY!"

A few seconds later, the door swung open and Kamani stared at Ketara with a mug on her face.

"You got 5 seconds to get away from my man or I will give you an old school ass whoopin." Kamani spoke calmly.

"Do it." Ketara challenged

Awee hell 💀

In an instant, Kamani yanked Ketara by her ponytail and dragged her from the bathroom and down the hall.

I watched in excitement as she started beating this bitch ass, quietly though.

"Beat her ass bae!" I cheered her on as I looked around to make sure nobody was coming.

"Alright, alright. Thats enough!" I pulled her back once I seen her face was all fucked up.

I kissed Kamani on her lips and pulled her back into the waiting room.

"Yall good?" Lundyn questioned.

"Mani just whooped Ketara's ass, but we good."

"We can go see Namir, he's up just in a lot of pain."

I nodded my head and we all went back to his room.

"Them niggas broke my nose and shattered some teeth, I'm pissed," Namir spoke which sounded like a bunch of mumbling.

I couldn't help but laugh.

They fucked this nigga up.

"What you do to them?"

He sucked his teeth, "I stabbed them niggas up. Naku bitch ass watched all that shit unfold too." He shook his head.

"Your pops? Damn .. but don't worry they gon get theres. Promise you that."

I just took a seat in the chair next to him and Kam came and sat on my lap.

I'm gon handle this shit on my own, I need King to come home with no drama. He don't need to be in the middle.

I looked over and watched as Letty and Namir interacted with each other.

Anybody could see they was in love with each other, regardless of the shit we all been through.. the love was there and that shit wasn't gon no where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51K 43
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝...
150K 11.3K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
172K 3.9K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒