Flame Of The Gamer

Por WeiMoZhiEr

In the reality world, an adult was smiling behind his mask. Seated at the edge of the balcony, he watch silen... Más

Done
ANNOUNCEMENTS
ANNOUNCEMENT
Discord Server
Prologue
Quest 1: The Abyss
Quest 2: My Life
Quest 3: Living In KHR
Quest 4: The Start Of KHR
Quest 5: The Foreign Storm
Quest 6: The Little Lightning
Quest 7: The Monstrous Cloud Pt.1
Quest 7: The Monstrous Cloud Pt.2
Quest 8: The Shining Hoseo- SUN!!!!
Quest 9: Spade
Quest 10: Deck
Quest 11: The Mist Among The Mist
Quest 12: The Mist's Lies
Quest 13: The Fog that Subsided

Fandom Announcement

2.7K 77 14
Por WeiMoZhiEr

I know this is pretty late or irrelevant but I thought about it. Why not name my own fandom? My fans and readers that have dedicatedly and patiently followed me throughout my journey here on Wattpad.

I've decided to call all of you, my fellow readers, my fans, as E. O. P.; Escapists of Pandora.

Pandora is known to be a box that keeps bad things and I thought, isn't that what reading is? Escaping reality and sometimes from our own troubles, bringing us away into a world where we can find people like us.

And lastly......

There's a logo dedicated to all of you!

I will be uploading this announcement to all my latest books so anyone can check it out both the announcement and the logo.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...
16.7K 782 20
tsuna, reborn and his guardians was celebrating his birthday until His HI rung up and *boom!*unexpected things happen. a man In a blank mask with a...
438K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...