WICKED GAMES | COMPLETE

By thegapinthedoor

"Do you know how much trouble you've caused me?" He grabbed her waist and tossed her onto the bed. π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™„π™€... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN

TWENTY SEVEN

534 48 20
By thegapinthedoor

Andie

Andie woke with closed eyes, the aroma of coffee playing with her senses. She stretched out her arm, expecting to graze against warm flesh, but all she hit was the empty sheets.

She fluttered her eyes open, surprised at the vacant space where Miles laid last night.

She rose from the bed and groaned, feeling the soreness throb between her legs. If anything was a good dicking, last night was it.

She scanned the floor and found only her bra and panties strewn beside the bed.

Did he really tear my bra off? She thought, picking the items off the floor.

He had taken the Jessa costume with him.

Her heart sank. She didn't know what she was expecting - for him to stay? Give her a peck on the cheek and an "I'm off to work, honey"? That was ridiculous, she said she wanted it casual.

But she was definitely not expecting him to just leave without saying goodbye. Last night had to have meant something to him.

She pottered towards the pantry and realised he had arranged a breakfast plate for her and left the coffee pot on. A silly smile tugged at her lips as she poured herself a cup.

She didn't know how or when, but somewhere along the line, casual ceased to be enough.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter here - I'm too eager to get to the drama. Grab your popcorn because it is about to begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
11.7M 517K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
720K 22.4K 42
α—―α•Όα—©T'Տ α—°α—΄α—©α‘ŽT TO α—·α—΄ α—©α’ͺα—―α—©YՏ α–΄Iα‘Žα—ͺՏ IT'Տ α—―α—©Y. Mature themes and strong usage of language Rank #2 Mature ( 02.11.2020) #2 Billionaire ( 06.1.2021 ) #1 o...