Celebrity Imagines

aGaYgIrLwItHgLaSsEs által

This is going to be the first story I'm attempting to write, so it's just like a warm up? yeah i think so, bu... Több

Ariana Grande
Madison Beer
Kehlani
Fifth Harmony/Normani
Melanie Martinez
Blake Lively
Blake Lively/Part Two
Blake Lively/Part Three
Blake Lively/Final Part
Lauren Jauregui
Camila Cabello
Sommer Ray
Ariana Grande/Part two
Ally Brooke
Camren x you
Camren x you part two
Dinah Jane
Dinah Jane part 2
Dinah Jane part 3
Dinah Jane part 4
Idk what to title this
Did you know
Idk what to title this 2
Late Night Adventures
Sleep who?
This is not an update
Lauren Jauregui part 2
Ideas?
Dua Lipa
Dua Lipa 2
Halsey

Camila Cabello/Part two

2.8K 51 7
aGaYgIrLwItHgLaSsEs által

Y/n's POV

"Ok so this the music room I said walking inside." I said opening the door for the girls to walk in and guess who we saw the one and only Lauren smoking a joint.

"Lauren what the hell" I said upset. Lauren jumped and looked scared until she saw that it was me. "Don't you know to knock Y/n I could have been naked" Lauren said putting the blunt back up to her lips.

"Um you do realize this is a classroom, and what is wrong with you getting high without me bruh." I said snatching it away and taking a hit.

"Y/n you do realize we're still here right" Ally said 

"Oh crap I forgot bro my apologies." I said walking back over to girls after handing Lauren back her blunt.

"Lauren put that shit out" I said. "You're no fun" she said putting it out and setting it back inside her backpack. "Anyways girls this is Lauser my bestfriend, Lauser my bestfriend this is Camila,Dinah,Ally, and Normani." I said introducing them to eachother.

"Hey, are y'all single?" She asked smiling. I smacked Lauren on the chest with a scowl on my face even though I was interested in the question. "What I was just wondering" She said hitting me back. No, i'm dating Normani but Camila and Dinah are" Ally said smiling.

"That's great to know" Lauren and I said at the samr time. We looked at eachother and said "Jinx, double Jinx, triple Jinx, I don't know what comes after that Jinx!" and started laughing as we finished.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be in Math right now?" I asked as I remembered. "She sent me to the office for talking out of turn" Lauren said 

"You should join us for the rest of the tour dude we can all get to know eachother more." I said looking back and forth between Lauren and the girls. Alright they all said in unison.

"This right here is the girl's locker room" I said as I left as soon as I walked in. "You probably wouldn't need to go in here but in case there is a lockdown or something, this is the boys locker room" I said.

"This is boring" Lauren said groaning causing the girls to chuckle. I turned around to look behind me "Is this boring to you guy's too" I asked the girls and they all nodded their heads laughing.

"That's because you're a boring person Y/ln." I turned back around to be met with Austin Mahone. "What the fuck do you want Austin and what do you want" I said angrily.

"Aw c'mon Y/nn you aren't still mad about that little incident now are you." he said with a sly smirk on his face. "You know the one where I pulled down your pants in front of the whole school and showed them the real freak you are, it's the reason why your fath-" He was cut off by punching him in the face.

He stumbled a little bit but regained his balance charging at me tackling me to the ground as he hit me in the face twice before I kicked him off of me and punched him my hardest and fastest I can.

I hated his guts for what he did, shit I still do. I was bullied for years after that, to the point I even attempted suicide. If it wasn't for Lauren I probably wouldn't even be here today.

Just the thought of that made more mad and my hits got harder. At this point I think Austin was near unconsiousness  but that didn't stop. I heard the girls and Lauren yelling stop so I did. I got up and just looked at them ashamed.

Lauren walked up and pulled me in for long hug. I looked behind her and saw the girls looking at me mixed up faces. Dinah looked like she was shocked and impressed. Normani had her jaw dropped, Ally had her hand over her mouth, and Camila looked scared. 

She was scared of me. I pushed Lauren off of me and she looked surprised and confused by my sudden choice of actions. "I'm sorry Lauren, but I think you should take the girls and uh leave, tell the office what I did to him and tell thim Austin is almost breathless." I said looking down

"Y/n why, what do you mean,what are you going to do?" Lauren asked. "I'm not going to do what you think I am, I just... need to clear my head" I said.

If i'm gone for than 2 days then that's when you can worry, until then just hold it down for me." I said giving Lauren one more hug. "It was nice meeting you Dinah,Ally,Normani, and you too Camila.

"I can tell you're scared of me right now, and you have a right to be and i'm sorry about what happened" I said pointing to Austin who was rolling around on the ground groaning.

"Yeah but uh i'm leaving." And that was the last thing I said before running out the back door and not looking back even when I heard Lauren calling for me.

1 month later

It's been a month since that incident and I made sure that I wasn't found in that month. I threw my phone in a river the same night I left. After I ran from school I went home and packed some stuff. That was when my Mom walked in questioning me.

I told her everything, I even told her I wanted to leave and not come back but I couldn't do that. My mom needed me and so did my little brother Jr.

I ran away as soon as my clock hit 2 am in the morning. That was around the same time I did what I did to my phone. I must admit in though in that month I've changed I wasn't going to be the same wreckless kid I was before.

I decided my attitude wasn't going to get me anywhere and I needed to be more responsible and respectful. I had gotten more tattoos and I even let my hair grow out some but still had the same haircut.

I walked out of the hotel I was staying at ready to go to school for the first time in a month. It was 12:28 meaning it was about to be lunch time. I missed everybody. My brother,my mom, and especially my bestfriend Lauren.

As soon as I got back to my hometown. I seen flyers of my face on it all over the place. I didn't think people would even notice I was gone besides Lauren and my Mom.

I walked into school from the way I left and walked in the cafeteria. As soon as I walked in it went dead silent. I haven't been here in a while it was kinda weird. Everyone and I mean every single person in there was staring at me. "Y/N!" I heard someone yell. That voice was all to familiar. "Lauren" I said.

And the next thing I know I was in a bone crushing hug. Lauren I said as I hugged her back. She let me go and The punched me in the arm, multiple times. "Ow what the fuck dude" I said rubbing my arm.

"Don't ow me, you were gone for a whole ass month Y/n what the hell were you thinking" Lauren said getting mad and punching me again "You're mother has been worried sick about you."

"Yeah Y/n what were you thinking dog" I heard from a new voice I looked behind me and saw Dinah,Normani,Ally and Camila.

"Uh hey girls" I said scared that I was gonna get hit even more. "Don't worry Y/n we are not going to hit you we can see that Lauren did that enough." Normani said with a small smile. "Oh ok" I said.

I hung out and conversated with the girls for the rest of their lunch and coincidentally they all had a free period after so we went to the small ice cream shop around the corner.

We all hanging out and laughing well accept for Camila she was quiet a litle too quiet. So when she excused herself to use the bathroom I took it as my chance to see what was wrong with her. 

I walked into the bathroom and waited for Camila to walk out of the stall. "Hey Camila" I said with a smile on my face. "Holy crap you surprised me Y/n" she said holding her hand over her chest.

"What's wrong, you haven't spoken much since I got back." I said walking up to her. She let out a sigh and faced me as she dried off her hands.

"It's just that after you said what you did before you left I felt guilty like it was my fault and then a week later you still didn't return and Lauren was really sad and hurt" se said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Hey it's ok I'm It's alright" I said pulling her in for a hug "Listen Camila you can't control the way you feel and you barely knew me and I understand that to see someone you barely know nearly kill a guy, so don't blame yourself ok" I told and she just odded her head wiping her tears.

"You know, I would love to take you out some time what do you think about it?" I said looking at her. "I love the sound the of that" She said smiling up at me. We both slowly started to leaning in until our lips were inches apart. "So are you going to kiss me?" Camila asked

I finally captured her lips in a passionate kiss. A few minutes later after the kiss broke apart we both walked out the bathroom with smile on our faces. I haven't been this happy in a while,well that was until I got home.

That was the worst ass whooping I have ever gotten in my whole 18 years of living. Like my Mom beat my ass my little brother got a few hits in, and then my Mom called Lauren,Camila,  Ally, Normani, and Dinah told them that wherever I went they had to go with me.

Ok I have a reasonable explanation on why this did not publish the same day. Imma just tell the truth. I was procrastinating  and it was like already 11:30, and I was doing other stuff I wasn't supposed to be doing. Anyways I finished this chapter 12 and I don't know why but the wifi just stopped working.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
69.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."