Detective Dickson

By Bluspndyx

This is about a detective with high intellectual prowess and a good sense of humor and who appears to keep hi... More

First Segment-: Chapter 1 & 2
Segment 2-: Chapter 3 and Chapter 4
Segment 3-: Chapter 5 & 6
Segment 4 -: Chapter 7 & 8
Segment 5 -:Chapter 9 and 10
Segment 6 -: Chapter 11 & 12
Segment 7 -: Chapter 13 & 14.
Segment 8 -: Chapter 15 & 16
Segment 9 -: Chapter 17 & 18
Last segment -: Chapter 21 & 22

Segment 10 -: Chapter 19 & 20

6 3 0
By Bluspndyx

        Chapter 19 -: More Surprises.

"Who the hell is Redoulp?" Dick asks facing the Asian woman who was staring intently at him.

"You will know when we meet him," Katharina responds with a cold expression.

"I busted your brain into tiny bits, how come you are still alive?" Dick grins showing his two front teeth.

"I could ask you the same thing," Katharina replies still with a cold stare.

"Come on, why you gotta be so cold? I thought we were friends now," Dick smiles, he was winking at Lefinna.

"That doesn't rule out the things you said to me," Katharina says, an childish scowl appeared on her face.

"Hey, Lefinna said the same to you but you two are cool, why must you treat me like the bad guy?  You gotta admit, my lines were pretty good," Dick puts up a charming smile.

Katharina pretends like she didn't hear him, She continues.  "If you are done blabbing, I would like us to be moving now."

Dick's face twists into a frown, Katharina notices that, and smiled. "Good, since there are no distractions.  It's best we are on our way."
Katharina strides off swaying her hips, she felt happy.  The two muscular men who had transformed to silver wolves earlier followed her, they were right behind her.  Lefinna passes Dick, she gives him a mocking grin, and moves briskly to where Katharina was, passing the two men.   Seconds later, Katharina and Lefinna were smiling cheerfully.

"How did those two get along?" Dick thinks walking solely not too far from them.
"So you are the attention-seeking type ehn?"  A feminine voice calls from his right side.  It was the Asian woman.  She had long back hair and a fine female physique.

Dick lets out a roguish grin.  "I only give attention to essentials."
The Asian woman lets out a mild chuckle.
"You are quite the rogue, young one."

Dick smiles, speaking in a low deep voice.
"I am Dickson but my friends call me Dick."

"That explains the tool you got in those pants of yours." The Asian woman says with a flirty grin.  Red flushes all over Dick's cheeks.
"Call me Chen," She says extending her right hand towards him, Dick smiles, holds it with his right arm, and kisses it lightly.  She grins slightly, and gently retracts her arm.
"My pleasure," Dick maintained his childish smile.
"I presume seeking an Asian pussy isn't the only reason you are here," Chen says walking alongside Dick.

"Well, also here to rescue a friend of a client, I am a PI, you see," Dick says, he was staring straight ahead.  Chen interlocks her left arm with Dick's right arm like she was his date to a prom.
More red flashes around Dick's cheeks.
"Private investigator huh, how good are you though? You give that tool to your clients?" She asks enticingly biting her lower lip.

"I don't like to brag, just solved a total of four hundred and three cases in two years," Dick says grinning even more sheepishly, he didn't know what to say about her other statement.
Chen smiles heartily as she sees Dick's reaction.
"I hope that's not the only thing you are good at," she purrs.

"Damn, she is so raw, My day just got a whole lot better," Dick thinks to himself.
"Why don't you find out yourself?" Dick smirks.

"We are here," a loud voice says out, it was Katharina.
They had arrived at a red-colored door, the entire surrounding was still the same, a large hallway with an earthen wall all around.

"Ron, do the needful!" Katharina says, motioning to the taller of the two men.  He walks over, and pulls the doorknob.

"You will wanna brace for this one," Chen whispers to Dick.  The ground they were standing upon opened up and gives way, soon, the six of them were falling deep in the opening.  Soon, they each landed on the ground. THUD!!.

"You guys sure like to drop in," Dick smirks, Chen gives a mild smile, even the two muscular men smile. Katharina's face remains cold and expressionless, Lefinna makes no amused facial expression. A long bronze subway vehicle was in front of them.  Ron walks over, opens a door, Lefinna and Katharina were the first to step inside. Dick and Chen follow after.  The room inside was small, there were about two big sofas inside; facing each other.
Katharina and Lefinna take seats on one, still smiling and laughing heartily.  Dick and Chen sit on the other, Dick look around the place,  there wasn't any space for the two men outside to sit.

"This room is a little too small, I thought primitive creatures were gonna be smarter," Dick grins, he was facing Katharina.  Katharina shoots Dick an annoyed glance.

"No one said they were coming in," she replied.
The door closes, soon, the two men began to chant in a strange language, seconds later, it appeared the vehicle they were staying in was increasing in mass.
After a while, the vehicle begins to ascend from the ground.  Dick looks between the window, the two werewolves were no longer there.  Using his internal scan ability, he looked at the vehicle's internal structure. The werewolves' bodies were etched all over the vehicle, their head was located at the two opposite ends of the vehicle.  Their bodies had merged with the rest of the vehicle.

"Whoa, that's some crazy shit.  How did you guys do that?!" Dick exclaims, he turned off his ability.
A smile creeps on Katharina's face.
"This isn't just any subway vehicle, it is an ancient magical relic which can only be activated by the chosen elites."

"So what does it do, just hover in the air, even bees are more impressive," Dick smirks.

"Just watch," Katharina says smiling at him.  When the subway vehicle had attained some height above the ground, it begins to glow with purple light, soon it disappears with a speed faster than anything Dick had ever faced.

"Yeah, it can travel even faster than light," Katharina says, she was the only one sitting still.  The others were struggling to keep their composure in their seats.   Soon, they arrive in front of an old castle, it was grey and it was the size of the white house multiplied by three.  The vehicle descends on the ground lightly, it retracts back to its normal size, the door then opens, Ron opened it, he was with the other person.
"We have arrived here," he says.  Katharina gets down, followed by Lefinna, soon the remaining two in the car get down; following after them.
When they had all exited the vehicle, the two muscular men chant some words, the vehicle disappears.

"You guys just made it invisible to anyone other than you two supposed elites, right?" Dick grins.  A smile curved on Ron's face, he was impressed.
"Not a bad inference," he smiles in agreement.

"Without further ado, let's meet up with the party," Katharina says moving towards the gate of the castle, the others follow suit.

They arrive at the gate of the castle, it was very small for a gate, it was about a hundred and ninety-six centimeters tall.
Dick studies the gate closely, putting on his internal eye scan activity, he sees long invisible silver tiny threads hanging atop the gate.

"Guess it was meant to slice anyone wanting to jump into here to pieces."

"Empress Kilo is here!!" Ron says aloud.  The gate opens up, a tall female vampire was standing there, she was dressed in a black long dress,  she had long white hair and her fangs were protruding out of her mouth.  She looked crazy, like the vampire version of Harley Quinn.

"I see you have brought new friends," She says giving Lefinna a long hard stare.
"I don't hear a heartbeat, what are you?" she adds, looking at Lefinna, she was bending her neck as though she had been possessed while she was talking.
She begins to move closer, when she had gotten to Lefinna's side.  She adds
"I am gonna enjoy cutting you" she finishes with a malicious grin, her eyes began to glow with a red glint.

"That's a hard pass, she doesn't do skinny freaks like you with crappy fashion sense and a dumb hairdo," Dick grins.
The lady grins, almost immediately, she appeared at Dick's side, She pushes him to the ground and jumps on him, she brings out her abnormal large tongue and licks him hard on his face.
She sniffs him briefly
"For such a mortal, you are cocky," She says, red glint appearing in her eyes.

"You mean literally as I've got the biggest cock in here.  Gonna have to disappoint you though, I don't do weirdos like you," Dick replies with a mischievous grin.  Her face curved into a smile, she stands up from Dick's body, her eyes returned to a normal color.
"Follow me," She commands, she began walking briskly towards the building.

Lefinna and Chen walk up to Dick, they help him on his feet.
"Thanks for what you did back there,"
Lefinna says to him in his mind.

"If you wanna appreciate me properly, you can just use your lips," Dick replies telepathically looking in Lefinna's direction.
Lefinna ignores him and walks after the female vampire.

"Stay here, we will be out soon," Katharina orders the two muscular men who nod obediently.
She walks off in the distance too.
"May I?" Dick grins as he interlocks arms with Chen, Chen gives a mild smile, they walk off together.  Soon the folks arrived at the door of the building, the vampire's eyes begin to emit a red glint, soon, the door swung open.  It was a long but tight passage, soon they arrive in a big room, it looked like it was designed to be a ballroom, it was extremely big and lots of vampires were gathered there drinking blood from various types of cups.  All of them were dressed in black, some were smooching each other intensely on couches.  A man stood out, he had short dark hair, he was about Dick's height.  When he noticed Katharina, he smiles, flinging his arms wide open, he moves on the ground, he wasn't walking, it appeared like he was just gliding on the floor.
Soon, he arrived, he and Katharina were locked in a tight embrace for a few seconds before they finally break out.
"It is a pleasure to have you here again, these are troubled times," the man says.
Katarina gives a slight nod.
"I recognize Chen but who are the other two guests," He says looking in the direction of the others.

"They have information about Shekindra, we need to summon Redoulp now, I have a bad feeling," Katharina speaks in a low tone.
Dick kept looking around, he had just kept seeing strange things since his encounter with Joan.  Though, he was glad about his newfound abilities.
The man nods his head as if he fully understands what Katharina was saying, he turns towards the crowd of people merrying.
"You all shall withdraw to your private chambers, an urgent issue has arose."

Like lambs, all the vampires in the room stop all the activities they were engaged in, they left to their various rooms, there was a long staircase at the far edge of the room, many retreated up those stairs.

The white-haired female vampire comes with a knife, it was very small, it was like a dagger but it had a brown handle and a green-colored blade with strange inscriptions.  The man takes it from her, he chants some words, different than the ones the two Lycanthropes chanted to get the relic in the air.
A bowl appears in his left arm, they were strange runes and symbols etched all over the bowl.

"A bowl, for real, you could use a nice burrito to fatten your skinny ass," Dick smirks, the man shoots Dick a look as if to say "I will kill you, be careful."
Chen smiles at Dick's words, Katharina was expressionless.  The man slices his right hand, his blood pours freely into the summoned bowl,  soon his wound heals up, he passes the knife to Katharina and the bowl to the white-haired vampire.

Katharina chants some words very similar to what the vampire had chanted earlier on, the knife begins to glow, she cuts herself and pours her blood into the bowl the female vampire was holding,  the runes and symbols etched on the ball began to glow.   The white-haired vampire throws it in the air, it transforms into a ball composed of extremely bright white light that shone even brighter than the sun, everyone had to shield their eyes.

When the light diminishes, there was a figure hovering in the air, he was about four feet tall, he was clothed in a dark cloak, his face was covered with his oversized cloak, there was another person on the ground directly below him at his left side, the person too was also covered, the whole body except the feet, the person had sandals on.

"This is some real voodoo shit!!" Dick says aloud.

    Chapter 20 -: The odds get worse

The four-feet man hovering in the atmosphere uncloaks his Hoodie which was practically covering his whole face.  He had dark brown skin, crystal blue eyes, and a strange nose, like that of a crocodile.
He gave a huge grin.

"So why am I summoned?" he asked.

"We are here with this mortal, he claims he has encountered Shekindra of recent," Katharina begins.
The man gives a slight nod, his eyes fall on Dick.

"By the gods, this is no mere mortal, this is the last alpha-human," he says, hovering towards Dick.

"Why do y'all give it that bullshit name?" Dick asks staring at the hooded figure in the eyes.

"Well, that's what they were called in ancient times, I am sure Griff briefed you on your role, he was tasked to finding you, the reincarnation of Ixonquious the first."

"Ixon what now," Dick asks, with a surprised look, "why do y'all say the crappiest of names?"  The midget stares at Dick's face for a long time.
"Didn't Griff tell you anything about your transformation?" he asks still with a blank expression.

"Yeah, he told me I overpowered them other freaks," he ends this pointing to Katharina and the male vampire.

"That was disproved in our last battle" Katharina blurts out, she was smiling.

"Bitch, you were using magic," Dick says with a stern voice.  Turning towards Griff, he continues. "He also said something about me being the greatest evolution of mankind," Dick ends with a proud grin.

The midget hovers back in the air, he was muttering something to himself, after a while, he spoke out
"So the only thing Griff tells you are lies, I have to get myself better ambassadors next time."

"Griff was perfect, he was like the human version of you, both of you are the shortest midgets I know," Dick ends with a tone of sarcasm.
The hovering figure shoots Dick an evil glance, he quickly changes his facial expression.

"Sages like me must not give in to the provocation of children like you," he breathes gently.

"Is that what you say to comfort yourself when you look between your legs?" Dick smirks.
The creature ignores him and continues
"Son of a Dick, you are the chosen one to protect this universe from the impending danger that shall befall it soon.  I am Redoulp and it's my job to train you to become who you were supposed to be."

"How can a foul-mouthed mortal like this be the one to deliver us from our destruction?" The male vampire says,  flustered.

"Are you saying that cause I am black?" Dick stands up to his full height, he had a demeaning gaze.
The male vampire staggers back, obviously shaken by what Dick said.

"Well, look here.  You racist, balding,  shitty, dickheaded asshole.  I am black, and I am a whole lot better than your white pathetic ass, you don't see me struggling against a dude for years.  Hell, I fucked up a vampire and three werewolves, and guess what, motherfucker, I didn't have any fucking powers, I am the king here and I am the fucking boss in this building, wanna know why? Cause I am awesome, good looking, charming, and way smarter than you or your pathetic kind will ever be. Hell, even gods wish they were me, unlike you rotten skinny bones who look like you got diagnosed with cancer," Dick ends the last part staring him in his eyes.
The man had a murder look, Dick had a mocking look, Dick was enjoying every bit of it.

"Children, stop!!" Redoulp raises his voice, a smile had crept on his face.
"Son of a Dick, why don't you tell me who this fellow is?  After all, you claim to be the smartest in the room, give us a little demonstration," He says, pointing to the cloaked figure who was below him when he had first been summoned, the cloaked figure was putting on white, dressed as a typical monk.
Dick grins mildly, and walks over to the figure, he loved a challenge, he stares at the figure for some seconds, in the chest side, the clothing was more there than it was on the abdomen.

"This person possesses breasts with a band size of 38 inches and a bust size of 35 inches, she must have a cup size of 3 inches,"  Dick thinks, staring at the person's chest.
"It is a female!!" Dick says aloud.

Dick looks down at the feet, she was wearing sandals, based on the amount of ground it was covering, and compared to her entire body height, she was using size nine, he looked at the hands, the clothing was almost too oversized as he notices her arms were only on one side of the arm cloth compartment, the remaining space was enough for four of those arms.  The figure was about five feet six inches with a body mass of 48kg.

"You nasty prick!" Dick says aloud.
"How did you get Sarah wrapped in all this?" Dick ends with a grin.

"As expected, Though, I thought you would just use an internal scan," Redoulp says beaming with smiles.

"I don't cheat" Dick smiles back.

"You can unveil yourself!" Redoulp says aloud.
The figure removes the clothing on her face, and it was Sarah, there were a few changes to her now, she now had traces of white all over her hair."

"You are becoming a grandma," Dick grins, she waves her arm at Dick and Dick feels an invisible force lifting him off the ground and pushing him backward, he crashes to the wall at the edge of the room, denting the wall as well.
Sarah gives a mild grin, everyone does.

"Hope you are okay?  Just getting used to my new abilities," She says to Dick.
Dick gets up on his feet, he had a light smile on his feet.
"It's cool, we are now officially the circus," he says and he leaps towards her position.
Redoulp gives a light smile, he continued.  "Now, if you would please do me the honor of no interruptions, there is a story I have to tell, it's about the danger that won't just befall this universe but the entire multiverse as well."

"Well, go on then," Dick says grinning his teeth.

"Millions of years ago, the gods decided that mortals too could be gods if they were worthy.  They proclaimed this to all living beings.  One human known as Larias had fought in so many battles, he always emerged victoriously, he was witty and resourceful.  The gods decided that this will be the first self-made god.  When Larias became a god, he grew greedy with power, he created a prison but this was unlike any other, this prison constantly drained the energy and life force of its victim to keep it running, it was impossible to break out of it.  Larias went out to every realm in the multiverse hurting and dominating overall, everyone who resisted him was killed except a pirate crew who was headed by the first alpha-human, Ixonquious.  The alpha-human is the greatest evolution of humanity, and possibly all mortals, their genes enable them to adapt instantly to any environment or attack no matter how harsh, if they need extraordinary strength to deal in a situation, once the body and mind are in sync and they are aware, they got it instantly.  It was a crossbreed of vampires, Lycanthropes, werewolves, minotaurs, and any creature you now think are myths except tiyanaks, they were too creepy and since they didn't mate, they went extinct." Redoulp ends with a scowl coming up on his face.

"So are you gonna continue the story or you are gonna talk about the alpha-human history?" Sarah smiles.
Redoulp clears his throat and continues "He had four other members in his crew, the first vampire, Dracula himself.  An extremely powerful mage, whom Dracula later married, her name was Mina, there was a strange creature too, she could manipulate minds, She was Drala, and a very peculiar creature known as Kubol who comes from a race know as Tinios, as you can guess, they were extremely small in size with an average height of seven centimeters.  This crew gave themselves a name, a name that has continued to stir emotions in the hearts of generations in the past and generations to come, they were the FUCKERS, whose motto was to fuck up every form of injustice.
Together, the fuckers rescued the gods from the prison and they trapped Larias himself in his prison.  Before he was put back in his prison, he threatened to get out and have his revenge.  Ixonquious not wanting to take chances, took his blood and made an elixir, he believed should Larias rise again, someone from his bloodline would partake of the elixir and stop him" Redoulp ends, a solemn look on his face.  "But he never had any children.  That was why the gods had to reincarnate him but his form was without his initial powers.  The blood of Ixonqious would only grant the abilities of the an alpha-human to his bloodline, in this case, his reincarnation."

"That was pretty intense, you really seem so confident that I am the reincarnation the gods created, what makes you so certain?" Dick asks.

"Like him, you always use humor to hide the deep pain in your soul," Redoulp answers.

BOOOOM!!!!, the walls of the castle explodes, a figure dropped from the sky, the figure was tall and he had a murderous glint in his eyes.  He was almost seven feet, he was holding a long sword in his right hand, it was glowing bluish-white, It was Sheldon or as the Lycanthropes and vampires call him, Shekindra.

"Dick, I now know why your parents named you that," Shekindra snarls.

"It's obvious.  I got it big unlike you, shelly tiny prick.  What can I say, not everyone gets to be lucky," Dick smirks.

"How did you find our fortress?" The male vampire says with anger in his voice.

"I was waiting at that fucker's house, I wanted him to know I had delivered the necessary, and also to threaten him a bit, I sat in his fucking house for eight damn hours," Shekindra was snarling.  "But I gotta thank you, you just made my job a whole lot easier, using the Nexris amulet, I shall revive my god Larias and I can just see it here," He says pointing at Sarah.

Dick turns towards her direction, he couldn't see anything around her neck and she didn't seem to be holding anything either, Dick strained his eyes, using his internal scan ability, he sees a small strange necklace with a small snake sculpture as a pendant.

"How did you even find me?" Dick asks, he turned his attention back at Shekindra.

"There are ancient ways of tracking people using belongings that were worn dearly by them," Shekindra says with a creepy smile.

"You sick fuck, you used my underwear for some voodoo shit," Dick was flustered.  "You know there are laws against that."

"Well, I gotta break it to you.  But you are dealing with the vampire leader, the Lycanthrope leader, an elite vampire hunter, the protector of the realm himself, and a child who was unfortunately given undeserved abilities," the male vampire says the last part giving Dick a demeaning gaze.

"I knew you were racist, just didn't think you were a sexist too, you forgot the three females over there," Dick says, he pointed towards Lefinna, Chen, and Sarah.
The man looks towards the two ladies with a blank expression.

"Whosoever came up with the word discrimination certainly had you in mind," Dick says with a mocking tone.
The man's cheeks flush red with anger.

Shekindra gives a light smile
"You don't give me enough credit",  he snaps his finger, Chen suddenly launches herself at Sarah, Sarah was able to evade in time, the white-haired vampire tries to slash the blade used for the summoning earlier at the male vampire but he leaps backward in time to evade.
"You got them under some mind control shit," Dick asks with an annoyed expression.

"Not exactly, let's just say they were my spies and speaking about mind control, remember those two wolves you let outside," Shekindra says, there was a mocking expression on his face.
Deafening screams were heard, there were battle cries coming from several rooms.  Soon, two wolves emerge with blood all over their snow-white skin.
"Now, this is mind control!" Shekindra smiles.   "Why don't I wrap this party up? Ladies and boys, get me that necklace," he ends with a cruel smile, pointing at Sarah's neck.
Soon, Sarah and Chen face each other, green circular circles appear on Sarah's palm, they had strange runes and there were various shapes embedded in them such as triangles and circles, the circles were transparent as her palms could also be seen.

"You are just a trainee in mage craft," Chen grins at Sarah.

"Your chest is flat for a lady, what's your bra size, AA?!" Sarah grins back at her.  Chen's smile disappears as she launches herself at Sarah.

"I should have known you were a traitor, you are a crazy psychopath," The vampire leader says to the white-haired vampire.

"I tasted all the blood of people in here except yours and the strange geezer underground," the white-haired vampire says holding her blade to her tongue.  "I can't wait to know what yours feel like," She ends as she dashes towards him.

"I got you now," Dick says as he leaps towards Shekindra, Shekindra grabs Dick by his right arm and flings him towards the wall, the wall breaks under the impact, and Dick lands in the other room.

"We will stop you" a voice comes from behind, Shekindra turns, it was Redoulp, Katharina, and Lefinna.  The two ladies dash toward him but they were intercepted by the two big silver wolves.
Redoulp hovers towards Shekindra, as he was about to grab him, Shekindra disappears, he reappears in another side of the room, he was holding Sarah by the neck, he rips out the necklace from her neck, he drops her to the ground, he snaps his fingers, soon the two big wolves retract back to their human form, they dropped to the ground.

"Let us go now, ladies," Shekindra grins evilly.  The ladies appear at his side.

"A new God is coming!" Shekindra grins, a blue light covers them and they vanish into the air.  "Woe to those that oppose his coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.8K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...
230 64 35
Summary Quinten Preston: They tell me I'm special. They tell me I'll do great things. Funny, I don't feel it. I'm a Lycan hybrid. The first ever...
8.5K 277 14
(Discontinued) "We're all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours." His husky voice cut through the silence like a knife. I turned, hi...
117K 4.1K 33
"- Have you figured it out? He asks me as he manages to place one of his hands on my face before he traces it down my neck, past my chest and down to...