I Was Never Loved

By dandan101

[Please read the newer version now available!] Wake up, be fed poison, go to school, be harassed, come home... More

I Was Never Loved
I Was Never Loved- chp 2
I Was Never Loved- chp 3
I Was Never Loved- chp 4
I Was Never Loved- chp 5
I Was Never Loved- chp 6
I Was Never Loved- chp 7
I Was Never Loved- chp 8
I Was Never Loved- chp 9
I Was Never Loved- chp 10
I Was Never Loved- chp 11
I Was Never Loved- chp 12
I Was Never Loved- chp 13
I Was Never Loved- chp 14
I Was Never Loved- chp 15
I Was Never Loved- chp 17
I Was Never Loved- chp 18
I Was Never Loved- chp 19
I Was Never Loved- chp 20
I Was Never Loved- chp 21
I Was Never Loved- chp 22
I Was Never Loved- chp 23
I Was Never Loved- chp 24
I Was Never Loved- chp 25
I Was Never Loved- chp 26
I Was Never Loved- chp 27
I Was Never Loved- chp 28
I Was Never Loved- chp Finale
Explanation
Preview- She Will Be Loved

I Was Never Loved- chp 16

49.7K 563 101
By dandan101

Chapter 16

For a moment no one spoke a everyone stared. Derrick himself was speechless at having been flipped and by a girl none the less. He stared up at her in shock as she stood, arms folded looking at Sydney in annoyance.

"What took you so long? Just look what you made me have to do." Jonie said as she gestured to the floor.

"Oh wow." Was Syd's only reply.

"Kai can I have a word with you?" Madelyn asked as she pulled me away from everyone else. Is that kid seriously yours?"

I looked at her then at Emi. "Um . . .yeah." I wouldn't disown my daughter. She stared at me for another moment as if she wasn't sure what to say. She looked back at Emi then Derrick.

"So is it true that you really slept with all the guys at your old school?" She asked cautiously. My slight hesitation in answering the question was all she needed for confirmation. She shook her head as she stepped away. "So you're like some kind of whore . . .?" I opened my mouth but no words would come. She shook her head again. "Come on guys, let's get out of here." She said as she walked off. Well then . . .

Jonie took a step closer to me but then stopped. I turned in time to see derrick get up and about to smack Jonie from behind. I was about to shout to her because her back was turned to him but then she raised her fist and it punched him. Turning around she grabbed him by his left arm, wrung it around 'til it was behind his back. "Now listen carefully, I want you to leave my friend alone, you hear me?" She whispered next to his ear. I turned to Sydney with a questioning stare.

"She use to take Karate." Sydney explained nonchalantly. Derrick nodded frantically but as soon as she let go he swung a punch. Jonie immediately ducked and did a roll. Once her feet were in the air she used them to send derrick flying. I looked back at Sydney again and saw her looking idly at her new manicure. "There was a gymnastics class beside her Karate school." I nodded my head understandingly as I watched Derrick actually managed to get a hit on her. Jonie jump unto Derrick and gave him a few wild punches, anger now burning in her eyes. My eyes bulged wide. "And she would sometimes go to street fights." Sydney added after seeing my expression. Note to self, don't piss her off.

The store clerk ran over to us shouting. "Hey! Knock it off!"

Jonie wouldn't listen as she kept punching. A few of Derrick's friends tried to help him but Jonie fought them off one by one while still managing to hurt him. The security guards at the door ran over to us and tried getting Jonie off him. After much tugging they did.

Once up Derrick tried grabbing her but the security guards held him back. I could tell that Jonie wanted them to let him go.

In the end we were thrown out of the store and told never to bring Jonie or Derrick back ever again. As we went our separate ways Jonie gave Derrick a final warning glare. Him and his friends quickly retreated.

"Jonieee!" Sydney whined. "Now we can't go back, and to think I saw these really cute shoes."

"Calm down, they just said I couldn't go back." Jonie said as she rotated her wrists. Emi just kept staring at her.

We all decided to head down to the food court but as soon as we got to the staircase I was suddenly pulled away with someone's hand over my mouth. I turned immediately and saw that it was only Jayden. I was about to cuss him for scaring the hell out of me but he signalled me to be quiet. I stared at him questioningly as he began pulling me further and further from Jonie and Sydney. Was we were far enough he stopped and smiled.

"Hi."

I glared up at him. "What the hell?! Suppose you had given me and Emi heart attacks?!" He smiled sheepishly at me. Leave it to him to not feel bad about his actions. "And anyway you can't just kidnap me like that. Jonie and Sydney will be worried."

"Nah, I already told Jonie from last night that I would kidnap you at some point today. Once she realizes that you're gone which I bet she already has then she'll know that you're automatically with me." His smile widened. I rolled my eyes. He was right. Jonie would have already known that I was gone and if she was against it she would have immediately turned around and said something to him.

"Fine so what are we doing now?"

"Well you guys were headed to the food court right?"

"Yeah . . . ?"

"Then let's get something to eat. What'd ya say Emi?" He asked playfully leaning closer. She nodded shyly as she leaned unto my shoulder. "Great then let's go." He said taking my hand. We walked around together hand in hand for awhile before Emi insisted that we stop and eat. She was getting fussy.

"I'm sorry she's not always like this." I said apologetically.

"It's okay, I don't mind, a hungry kid is an angry one."

"Isn't the saying 'an angry man'?

"Try explaining that to my four year old cousin." I heard him mumble.

We walked into the fast food joint and I took a seat with Emi after telling jayden what we wanted. As I sat there I thought of school the following Monday. Let's face it, Madelyn was a crazy gossip. More than likely the entire school would know before we even got back from the weekend. I sighed. The worst part was that I had to go back on Monday. Everyone was going to ridicule me and it would become just like my last school. I would be the object of conversations but I would no longer be asked to join them. Once again Derrick managed to ruin my life . . .

"Hey what's with that face?"

I was immediately pulled out of thought. Jayden placed the food infront of us then sat. 

"What's on your mind?"

"Huh"

"You know, what's making you think so hard right now?"

"Um, nothing."

"Kai, I'm your boyfriend, you can't tell me that there's nothing wrong."

I looked down. "Madelyn found out. . . ."

He face began stoic. " Found out what . . .?"

"About- about what happened at my old school." I said while swirling my soda idly with my straw. Emi had already dug in.

"What do you mean?"

I felt the straw bend in my hand and saw that my finger had crushed it. I didn't look up." I don't want to talk about." I mumbled. His eyes searched mine but he didn't try to push the conversation. We sat in an awkward silence munching on bits of our food. I didn't know what to say and I saw him trying to find away to revive the conversation.

"So what do you and Emi plan to do after you turn eighteen?" I looked up at him. When I thought about it I realized that I honestly had no clue. Sure I would leave my mom's house but where whould I go? "Well if you don't have any plans I was thinking you could move in with." I stared at him in shock. He couldn't be serious. . . could he . . .? "I mean unless you don't want to . . ."

Ofcourse I did. "Um, do you mean that . . .?"

"Yes, I very much do. Why would I joke about that?" He asked with a look of bemusement. I had to be sure because in my past guys tended to have a crud sense of humor. "Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I asked abit puzzled.

"Whenever I say something nice you always seem to take it the the wrong way. I can tell because of your facial expression. Kai I need you to understand that I'm nothing like those pieces of filth you had the displeasure of being acquainted with, I actually care about you and don't ever want to see you hurt." I looked down. This conversation had turned awkward. "So is that a yes to moving in with me as soon as you gain independence?" He asked playfully, trying to lighten the conversation. His arrogantly childish smirk crept unto his face. "Come on, say yes, you know you want to." He said as he leaned over and put his forehead to mine. Emi stopped eating and looked at us curiously. "Smile, you'll scare the young one." He said playfully as he grinned at Emi. I couldn't help but smile after.

Once we finished our food Jayden drove me home. I returned Emi to Lilia, luckily she had fallen asleep on the ride home, and headed to my house with Jayden at my side.

"Hey it looks like you have a visitor." Jayden said.

I looked to the the sidewalk and saw a car parked there. Why did it look so familiar . . .? Jayden walked me to the door.

"I'll see you on Monday, please don't let the whole Madelyn thing get to you." He said before giving me a kiss. I held on to him making the kiss last longer. When we pulled apart he had a playfully seductive smirk on his face. "Maybe I'll just see you tonight."

I rolled my eyes. "Go home." I responded with a playful tone.

He gave an exaggerated sigh, "Well if that's the thanks I get for taking you home safely." He looked at me hopefully.

"Yup drive safely now." I said with my own smirk.

He smiled as he made the sign of a cross then he walked off. I took a deep breath then opened the door. Matt was there waiting for me.

"Kai some guy's here, he says he wants to see you."

I gave him a puzzled look but walked past him and entered the living room. I literally nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Dad?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...
127K 5.3K 42
There's a difference between being alone and lonely. ~~~~~~ "Why does love hurt? "Because......if it doesn't hurt then it isn't love." I replied. ~~~...
7.8K 196 34
Abigail White is a small town girl from Oklahoma with a past that no one knows about but her and The Big Man Himself. Her mother was killed in a car...
26.8K 1.9K 94
"I look into his eyes and it's a never-ending sea of green that pulls me in. I can't find my way out, I'm lost in his eyes and it's the greatest feel...