[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Dead Leaves

159 9 13
By pinkishblue3095

"I don't think we need the white paper," I said scrutinizing the book.

"Are you dumb? Of course we need that!" He yelled.
"Ssshhh," I placed a finger on his lips.. I'm slowly getting irritated does he need to yell everytime?
I gasped when he suddenly kiss me...

"Never dare to do that again if you don't want to get punish," He coldly said while I just blinked a multiple times...mesmerized.

"Ahhm...you see...this book is a puzzle--"
"How can it be a puzzle---"
"Taehyung can you stop yelling?!" I'm the one who yelled this time and his face darkened.
"I have every right to yell because I'm the darkness--"
"Asset, and I'm also a chosen one we're the same here! The difference is you got your highest point and you even forget that you love me! And I even gave up everything for you...don't you know that?!" I pointed his chest preventing my voice from cracking. He caught my arm.

"I didn't told you to do what you're babbling and don't call me Taehyung again because I will punish you," he said in a stern cold voice.
"Punish?! Damn you! You're the one who needs my help here then you will just punish me?!" I answered bluntly.
"Huh I don't need your help you forced yourself to me and convince me to help you we got a deal and I comply just for the sake of the portal, you don't even matter," He mockingly said and that crushed me terribly, I'm here to be with him..buth he don't want me.

"Fine Solve that damn puzzle alone...the deal is over maybe it's time to set you free," I said and walk away.

No...he's not himself, return don't give up.
No self you're being foolish there's no more---

"You don't have the right to go," his face is dark and suddenly I'm lying on the floor while he's above me...my heart beats fast.

"What? Let go of me--"
"A deal is a deal you can't leave Haessar,"
I frowned... I can't get him.
At first he said he don't need me but now...
"I don't care...I made that deal I have every right to break it,"
"NO!" he yelled again...my eyes blinked a multiple times
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked puzzled.
"Just don't leave me..." He said and for the first time I sense emotions other than hate it's like sadness but I'm not so sure..he's hard to sense.

He suddenly fade and he's on the sofa now...I stood up

Just don't leave me...
It keeps replaying. I sat beside him and embraced him.

"Stop!" He coldly said again...
"Ssshhhh who said I will leave you? I love you right? I won't leave my taekachu, my blueberry and my winter bear," I said with a chuckle.
"Baby Noona stays," I said kissing his cheek.
"Stop that," He said coldly...he looks annoyed... But there's that edge on his voice... on his emotions...
"What? I'm just speaking..."My voice sounds teasing and innocent. I hug him tighter...
He breathes heavily..do I have the same effects on him?
"You really want to get punish?"His voice is warning me.
"If that's what you want," I just said...
"Haessar..." He said and kiss me in which I responded...we kiss rough until he stop.

"I don't have the right to punish you, you said that.. "
"No...you have I'm the one who made the deal I forced you,"I said.
"No I'm thinking about you,
If I will punish you...you will hate me," He said biting my earlobe...making me pull his hair.

"You care about me?" I asked.
"No...I don't care about you," He suddenly faded and his cross sitting on the floor... denying?
Or being honest? I smiled.. I think he's not permanently evil... soon he will remember how he love me.

"Haessar fix the book,"he said and I faded appearing beside him...I sit on his lap.
" Get off me... "
He said a lot but I didn't obeyed till I notice his arms around my waist. I smiled. Am I winning?

I looked at each pages carefully...
"This is...a map..." I finally got the realization.
"Look..." I tear two pages and they are congruent...he looks at me unbelievably I thought he will criticize but suddenly...

"You're awesome Haessar!"
He kiss my lips...I can't believe this.
"Y-you praised me," I said and continued kissing him..He didn't say anything...but I'm so tempted I kiss his neck.
"Stop...this is all wrong.... We are enemies.."He emphasized every words...now that his power overtakes him the reason why he's evil...is he like programmed just to hate me? And what we're doing is against it?

"Kissing has nothing to do with that...anyone can kiss,"I reasoned out touching his face...which I knew is short live he will get my hand there...but unexpectedly he closed his eyes.

"But not the way you kiss me,"
He coldly said.
"What's with the way I kiss you?"
He didn't answer he kiss me instead...rough and convulsing me. I deepened it until our mouths got free and exploring each other, his tounge poking and teasing mine and my hands make a journey.

"Taehyung..." I called when our lips distance a little
"Don't call me Taehyung..." His voice is dark...
"Why? Taehyung means grand...ain't you happy that I call you grand?" I asked nipping his lips.

"Stop what you are doing...I don't have feelings of happiness, just hate and determination, anger other than that my emotions are iced," He said trying to avoid me.
There is silence...and still he avoided my gaze.
"Then I'll bring back your emotions... Did you completely forget that I'm Soo-yah?" I asked
"Stop saying that..." His all black eyes creates small lighting.
"Does your magic cover your memories so that you won't remember me so that you won't love me?" I asked kissing him again.
"Stop it..." His breath is heavy...
"Why? Don't you want me anymore?" I asked hurtfully.
Am I being frank now.
"When did I want you?" He asked...and that crushed me hard.
"You're really asking that?
Taehyung...can't you just get back to the old you? I'm honest I love you...you think I'm kidding?!" My voice raised until it cracked...
I sobbed... I can't take this anymore.

"Haessar...don't cry...even if your mom loathed my mom, I never hate you..you saved me in the first place..." He said and I frowned still I can't remember my youthful memories at witch island.

"But you hate me..."
"We need to hate each other,"
"But I love you..." I said and he heaved a deep sigh.
"If you hate me... you have all the chance to kill me right? Right you need me to open the portal...
After that you will ditch me right? That's you! But I'm still here even if the deal is not clear...
because I love you..."
He kiss me again...so rough that he didn't release my lips..and I forgot what to say...I just kiss him back...till he lie me on the sofa and my clothes fell one by one

❄❄❄❄

I tear five pages and each time the pages became congruent they auto connect...Taehyung keeps kissing my neck and it's hard to do your job with that...

"Stop that Taehyung I got more pages to puzzle," I said closing my eyes...He pulled me closer...

"Taehyung...how could we finish if you're---mmmpph,"He muffled my words when he kiss me.
"There's more time for the book but now I want you," He said making his hands roam...I gasped when they stopped over my breasts.

"No there's no enough time,
The book is more important than making love," I explained holding his wrists so that he will stop.

"If the book is more important then don't moan with this..."
He touch my inner thigh...fingers crawling...then he bite my earlobe with that certain 'touch'.

"Ahhh..." I can't help it
"See?" He whispered and make his hand slipped inside my shirt...he unhook my bra and squeezed my breast...and I'm delicate.

"Ohhh...Taehyung..." I moaned as he lay me on the floor.
"Kkaman,Haessar..." He took off my shirt and started sucking my cleavage...till he finally took a nipple on his mouth.

"Goshhhh" He is jerking on my belly and he is hard.
"The book..." I reminded when his hands get on the rim of my jeans...
"Later...it's not important,"
He said kissing down my belly

"If the book is not important then so is the portal," I said breathlessly trying to control myself so that I won't go with the urge.

"The portal is important," He finally stopped and I smiled as I fix myself then I tear another page...I'm properly sitting when he put me on his lap again...still he is hard. I gulped as I feel him breathing heavily on my neck.

"The puzzled pages image seems familiar...just a few more pages," I said frowning.
"Rush it...I want you already," Taehyung whispered making me shiver.

"This one," I tear another page and it's congruent again...
"Too close..."
Everything is done but suddenly there's a white light making the puzzled pages fly.

"Traitor!"
I froze...
"Michelle...."I gulped.
"You're the chosen one! And now you are helping him?" Michelle yelled and white smokes wrapped my neck....choking me.
"I trusted you!"She yelled...
"I-I'm sorry...."

Dark smokes suddenly make Michelle fly.
"Do not hurt her,"Taehyung said
" And why?"Michelle looks so mad so different....
"I still need her,"Taehyung helped me to stood up.
" Haessar let's go,"He said making the scattered pages fly towards him...
"I'm sorry Michelle,"
I used my magic and used a thick pink smoke to imprisoned her.

"Let's escape," I said and Taehyung hold my hand as we faded.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around...there's nothing here but trees.

"I don't know I just random teleport," He said still looking at me with all black eyes.
I touch his face....
"Ain't Jimin scared of your eyes?"
He chuckled "That mortal see my eyes normal...I used a spell to protect my physic from mortals,"He said smiling at me.
" You are smiling?"
He didn't answer there is silence till I hug him.

"Haessar... Stop doing what enemies doesn't do," He said stroking my hair.
"Kkaman, Taehyung...whatever...
Just let me be, I just wanna savor the moment we're still together....
I know there's a big probability that you will leave me, I'm guilty because of what I did to Michelle but I'll choose you more than anyone," I said hugging him tighter...he didn't answered...
I know he doesn't care why am I even saying these?
His arms slowly hug me too.

"Why are you doing these?" He asked
"I love you...and it's selfishly and desperately in love...I stopped caring about the right and wrong...all I care about is you..
I just wanna be with you, I gave up everything...I betrayed everyone....because I love you no matter what...I realized I can't live without you...and I hope you will be like me, just let everything go, come with me, let's forget what we're ought to be," I said and Taehyung pulled away just to kiss my lips.

"How many years you live without me Haessar....and now you're saying that?"
I bitterly smiled.
"Those years are different from now. Those years my life is myself I don't have you....and now that I have you...my life becomes you," I said and I'm the one who kiss him this time.
He still looks cold but I know he will feel it soon.

"Kkaman...the witches will chase us they will prevent us from opening the portal....It's either good or bad, every action got a consequence.... and I never run....
It's a sign of being coward but now.... I wanna runaway with you," I said clinging to him and he does the same way.

"We will open the portal that's  what's right...even if we run we can't escape who we are"He said...

"But how about us?" I asked
"There's no us...It's just you...
We have contradictory decisions
and I choose my mission over anything else," He sternly said.
"But....don't you want me?" I asked..
"I want you....but I don't love you...." He said.
Shattered,I'm shattered.
"No it's not true,"The tears poured down my cheeks.
" I just used you Haessar...I take advantage of what you feel I act a little sweet to fool you...and now that you puzzled things out you're free to leave, "He coldly said.

"No...the deal.... The portal is not yet opened,"I said.
"No more deal....I can open the portal now that you made this map out of the white book...
I don't need you," He coldly said and look at me with disgust.

"But you haven't find the portal yet! We will find it! I will help you!" I said hugging him from behind.
He sighed"Then what?! Do that deal?! No way! I don't wanna be with you!"he yelled.
"No...I knew you want me... the way you react towards me....my touch--"
"IT'S ALL SCRIPTED!" He shouted
making me freeze. Scripted?
Scripted? Scripted?

"W-what?!"
No they seem so real his emotions no he's lying there's this....he just don't want me because it's against everything.

"No..." I said
"It was all scripted," he smirk.
"You're just saying that because it's against everything," I said
"No! I said I fool you! Then I fool you! I wanna get rid of you! You are just a burden to me! A f*cking burden and now I can find the portal alone!"He yelled and each words are like knives.
Why am I even fighting?
Still fighting without direction?
But I promised? Didn't I?

"But I promised you before I won't give up,"
He pulled his hair and frustration is visible on his face.
"Can't you see I'm pushing you away? Can't you see that?! Why are you so dumb?!" He yelled.
"Say what you want...you're good at that ain't you?" The pain tightens my chest...just trying not to break down. Just a little more and I'm out of my will.

"Just leave! Leave me alone!"He yelled and there's this force inside me, I should stop it before I can even release it..so I kiss him rough...desperate....but he pushed me.

"I'm so done Haessar,"
My eyes shut, I can't control my hands, my nerves shakes... my body is out of control...till I'm floating in the air
Suddenly black smokes appeared from my hands they became complicated in structure....
and they wrap him.

"Hahahaha! You think you can get rid of your stupidness by these? Your magic is so weak!" He laughed but I shut my eyes.
I can steal energies and I knew it so I control the nature...

"Ruin this maaaaannn!!!!!!!" I shouted selflessly....
The vines wrapped him creating some scratches, then a vine get the map from him, the soil turned into projectiles burning and hitting him....

"I did everything for you but you will just do this to me? If you love dimensions then can you control my heart's dimension so that I will stop this?!"

I don't wanna hurt him but my hate, my dark side controls my actions....my teeth gritted...
The rocks turned into spears....and I used the wind to make it fly to him...then I will make the lighting hit him and bury him to death.

"Haessar..." He's so breathless...
"Let's see if you can still use your magic,"I bitterly said...the rocks are getting closer but they freeze and shattered....
"F*ck!" And before I could steal her energy she freeze my body and only my head remained then I fall on the ground.

"S-soyeon?"
She glared  and pointed Taehyung making what I did fade
Then she also freeze him.

"You're out of your mind, you're too weak for that you didn't even reached your highest point," She rolled her eyes and helped me....
She melted the ice she made around me and I'm freezing,my clothes are wet.
I'm feeling weak and realized I lost too much energy I fell but Soyeon caught me.

"Soyeon why are--"
"I'm helping you because no one wants to do this...we G(I)-DLE girls already reached our highest point and they all want to kill you for being a traitor they got small minds, and you can't die if you can change a lot," Soyeon said.
"They're right about their intention I'm worth to kill," I started to cry.
"I know but I know how important you are for this stupid mission now let's leave I doubt the ice I made will be stable around him because he is strong now come on and let's destroy the map," Soyeon explained and suddenly she rolled her eyes.

"Alright you are weak,"
A snowflake appeared below me and suddenly I'm floating in the air riding above it.

"Let's go," She said motioning her hands to control the snowflake.
Suddenly the surroundings are filled with dark smokes.

"No one is leaving!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.5K 77
Bunch of imagines with the one and only kim jennie🧸 ■+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+■ This book includes: - fluff - sad endings - no mature contents (sorr...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
10.5K 666 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
22K 1K 23
I fell for her knowing that it isn't right. knowing that I have someone else in my life. but the way I loved her was unique. the way we loved each ot...