Coincidences |A Namjoon FF |...

Galing kay Madeline2838

"So you knew who I am? Why did you not approach me then?" "I'd know your eyes anywhere Mr Kim Namjoon, and I... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Prologue
1- A typical day
2- A coincidence?
3- Peculiar behaviour
4- The library
5- The library pt 2
6- Breakfast
7- Plans
8- Books
9- Details
10- Clumsiness
11- A call
12- Rain
13- Dinner
14- A confession
15- cake? cake.
16- Ideas
17- Stars in her eyes
18- Falling
19- Today's the day
20- House of cards
21- Putting it all together
22- What- why?
23- Friends
24- Fanfare
25- Second thoughts
26- LMAO a boyfriend?!
27- Moving
28- Surprises
29- Birthday!
30- Dress
31- Family
32- A mess
33- Meeting
34- News
35- Hard work
37- Comeback
38- It's Showtime
39- Confrontation
40- Travel
41- New Year's
42- Aftermath~
43- concert
44- Thoughts
45- Back Home
46- El Mariachi~🎶
47- Malmö
48- The proposal~
QnA!
Surprise update!- Break {+announcement(!!)}
Sneak peek: Eunoia- A Taehyung FF

36- MV

7K 330 85
Galing kay Madeline2838

Her POV

It's three in the morning as we are in our cars, making our way to the location of the MV shooting. They had a break the evening before, so Namjoon had come over and fallen asleep next to me as I was finishing up embroidering Jimin's gift.
And now I was trying to fight falling asleep
Must. Not. Sleep.

.....

I wake up to Namjoon shaking me
"Wh- wha-" I mumble

"I told you to not stay up too late! Come on out now" He says as he reaches a hand towards me .

I take it and step out, pulling my coat towards me as a gust of wind chills me to my bones. Namjoon immediately pulls me in, wrapping me in warmth as we make our way to the equipment they had set up the day before.

We make our way to the refreshments table and grab cups of coffee.

"Ahh hyung it's so cold" Jungkook says as he walks over, rubbing his arms together. Namjoon pulls him in with his other arm and the three of us look at the sky, watching the first rays of light fall upon on what was going to be, a long day.

....

I mostly sit aside in a corner of the tents they've set up for the day, in complete awe as I see them put up their personas and go about filming. This isn't Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
This was RM, JIN, SUGA, J-HOPE, JIMIN, V and JUNGKOOK, their larger than life personalities.

I had to remind myself to breathe half the time.

Don't get me started on the dancing and the song.
Oh my god the song

Occasionally the guys would call me over to look at the footage, and they'd be them again, laughing and poking fun, asking me for opinions and comments. But for the most part, I was just marveling at the Bangtan boys.

......

After an exhausting day of filming we pile into the cars.

"Did you enjoy it?" Namjoon asks, evidently tired

"I loved it." I say as he snuggles against me for the ride to the hotel for the night. I gently pat his head and look out of the window, playing young forever in my earphones.

....

I have to literally push him into the shower before he gets into bed.

"Ahhhhhh Ayanna PLEASE! PLEASE- PLEASE" he says as he makes a pouty face

"I'm not listening to your excuses Mr Kim Namjoon. And you should know by now that aegyo doesn't work on me. You're taking a shower before you come anywhere near this bed."

He sighs dramatically before relenting and taking a shower. He comes out and falls on the bed, reaching out for me.

"Now I'm gonna go take one okay?"

"Ughhhh"

I take a shower as fast as I can. But I find him passed out on the bed, still shirtless. I tuck him in before switching off the lights and letting sleep wash over me.

....

The next day isn't any less hectic or tiring. But we start early and finish earlier than expected. There's a round of applause all around as everyone wraps everything up and we pile into the cars to make our way back to Seoul. Jungkook asks to drive on the way back, and that way, all 8 of us fit in the same car. Jin takes the passenger seat, low-key judging Jungkook's driving while being proud at the same time, Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung take the middle row seats and me Namjoon and Yoongi are in the back seat, Yoongi passing out almost immediately.

Just how hard does that man work?! He needs to take better care of himself!

Me an Namjoon share his airpods all the way back, listening to songs both of us thought the other would like.

"Ayanna! Jimin says as he cranes his neck to look back, " you're coming to my birthday aren't you?????"

"Yup. I wouldn't miss it for the world"
He turns around with a satisfied smile on his face.

The rest of the ride was spent in random chatter about the shoot and comfortable silence as Jungkook drove at a constant speed.

Almost everyone took little naps throughout.

At one point it was just me and Jungkook whisper singing along to the radio, only to be angrily shushed by Hobi, which lead to us making eye contact in the rear view mirror and giggling.

.....

We pull into the dorms' basement and sluggishly get out of the cars, everyone stretching out their arms and legs. It was 7:30 on the 12th of October and since I was going to stay till Jimin's Birthday, I was going to have dinner with them too.

...

"I made them clean up the dorm. They never listen to me when I ask them but relented when they heard you're coming over. Maybe you should come over more often" Hobi says with a laugh as he leaves his shoes on the shoe rack, me following him, as Namjoon goes to take a shower.

"Wine?" He asks me as we sit down on the couch, pouring himself a glass.

"Nope. I need to stay lucid for this night's events."

"What even happened in Malmo that scarred you for life?!" He laughs as he sits down on the armchair opposite to me.

"Don't get me started-" I say with a shake of my head.

"What do you all want to eat???" Jin comes into the room after a shower, waving a file filled with takeout menus. He hands it to me

"Wow you guys have quite a collection"

He winks as he tries to round up everyone for ordering

"Since it's Jimin's birthday tomorrow, I say he gets to do the honours" I say, placing the file on the table, overwhelmed by the choices

"Everybody can get what they want Ayanna. That's the entire point of being millionaires" Jin says as he hands the file back to me.

I sigh as I flip through the menus.

"Hyung, how's she supposed to make a choice? Here, give me the menus, I'll give you some recommendations." Hobi says as he sets his glass down, reaching his hand out.

Jin swoops in and snatches the menus from my hand "Yah! If it was a matter of recommendations, Eat Jin, at your service" he says with an exaggerated bow, while Hobi chuckles in the background.

Slowly the living room begins to fill in as everyone comes and places their orders for the food. As Namjoon comes in and tells Jin to order for him he says "Ayanna, come, I'll show you the bath"

Though I had come to the dorms before, I hadn't been to their rooms before.

And when he mentioned it, I felt blood rush to my face at the thought of going into his room.
I mean by now we had basically lived together for a while.

But this was uncharted territory.

I grab my overnight bag and make my way to his room.
The moment I enter the room, I realise I want to bubble wrap this man and protect him from the world.

It's a tastefully decorated room. I see my painting wrapped up in the corner, with care.

But, there's at least a dozen Ryan plushies on the bed, Ryan table lamp and a dozen other pieces of Ryan merch scattered around the room.

He looks at me with a nervous smile.

"And this is why I love you." I say as I stand on my tip toes and give him a kiss on the cheek, which causes his face to burst into a full grin.

I drop my bag in a corner and go take a shower.
I wear my oversized tee and sweatpants and make my way to the living/dining room, where they've spread the food on at least three different tables, which makes my eyes go wide.

Jungkook laughs as he hands me my takeout box "Yes. It's always like this"
...

They switch off all the lights in the living room as Taehyung brings in the cake. I film the V-Live because I refused to be on screen even though we were public now.

"I don't think it will go over very well with the fans." They had hesitantly agreed when I put my foot down.

I try to be as stable as possible and it was sheer torture not singing happy birthday to him but I managed to pull through.
They shut off the V-Live , Namjoon taking the phone from me and Tae holds up the cake to me as I go to feed Jimin a piece. He laughs and slightly bends lower
"I am not that much shorter than you! I can reach you just fine" I say with a huff.

"Ahh Ayanna you don't know how nice it is to not be the shortest here now! You're the best gift we got this year!" He says as he pulls me in for a hug. I break the hug as I remember and run to the room, grabbing his gift from my bag.
I hand it over to him, kind of embarrassed whispering a small "I hope you like it-"

"Aish...you didn't have to-" he says as he starts to blush, a small smile on his face as he carefully unwraps the sweatshirt.
"Oh my gosh this is beautiful!!" He says as he looks at the grey sweatshirt on which I had embroidered pastel flowers on the sleeves, incorporating the bts Logo and the love yourself flowers, hearts and motifs.

"Did you embroider this?! Are these the Love yourself flowers??!! Is that a heart??? AYANNA!" He says as he goes over the sleeves, his smile getting wider.

He slips it over his head and basically grabs me in a bear hug.

"I LOVE IT"

"Jimi- I can- BreAthe-"

"Oh I'm so sorry but THANK YOU!!!!! AHHHHH this is so pretty and cute and perfect-"

I laugh, relieved he liked it

"Is there anything you can't do?" Jungkook asks me with big eyes

"I'm pretty sure I can't sing OR dance or do anything that you guys do for that matter so yes, there are things I can't do, our golden maknae"

He laughs his cute laugh as Namjoon comes and hugs me from behind.

"We'll be sleeping now~" he said as he places his head on my shoulder

"YAH! you can't sleep now! It's my birthday goddamit! Yoongi hyung! " he yells after Yoongi who has grabbed the wine bottle and is making his way to his room

"Jimin... We've had a long day. I'm not gonna sacrifice my sleep for a day that comes every year" he says as he turns and heads to his room.

"He's right though" Jin says as he gets up. "It's still gonna be your birthday when we get up tomorrow. Get some sleep. We have a long day again tomorrow"

He finally gives up as he sighs and grabs his presents. He comes and gives me a hug with his hands full "Thank you~" he says with his giant smile.

"You're welcome... Happy birthday!!!" I say with an equally giant smile, linking arms with Joon as we make our way to his room.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Ohmygosh Agust D-2 dropped and my soul has ascended to heaven I-

MIN YOONGI MAD KING

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.2K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
491K 17.7K 42
Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much for teaching me to love myself Namjoon...
139K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
2.4M 154K 103
"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather die than live a day without it." Best Rank...