Two Negatives Make a Positiv...

By midnight_breezee

KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your m... More

BEFORE STARTING WITH THE BOOK
Characterization
1.It's Only You.
2. Positivity
3. Open Up
4. Am I Special to You?
5. A dark spot on a white Sheet
6. If not for Tae...
7. Impatience vs Comfort
8. loop hole
9. Checkmate
10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself
11. The last rose petal
12. Two Negatives Became Positive [End]
Conclusion

Prologue

609 51 8
By midnight_breezee

She was tightly holding the light blue teddy bear which her father had bought for her some minutes ago. She looked at the clentched jaw of him from the backseat. He was driving the car in an abnormal speed.

"What's wrong with me going to my friend's house?" Her mom spoke in a rather shrill voice from the passenger's seat. There was an argument going on between her parents. Her mom wanted to visit her old friend in Busan while her overprotective father denied.

The young girl hated this situation. She didn't like to see her parents fighting. She wanted to stop them but she was scared ti interfere. Her thoughts were broken by the screech of her mother.

"WATCH OUT!"

The car took a rash turn and the next thing she knew was an impulse forcing her body to fall forward.

The family car hit a truck.

Everything went blurry. The young girl saw the blood smeared, lifeless faces of her parents.

Hooting of ambulance and chaos of public became louder as she counted her breath...

*****************************

Hope you will like the prologue. I am currently working on my old ff of Jungkook.. I KNOW YOU.. So it might take me time to upload the chapters of this ff. Please bear with me. I will make the work done soon.

Please vote and share. It will mean a lot to me.

-- Jeongsri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 106 7
"And suddenly, the monster in him falls asleep as he rests his head on her lap" Taehyung is a ruthless and most dangerous mafia leader. Taehyung was...
54.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
3.9K 250 51
Completed ⑅ It's not what you think , The roles are gonna switch. "Yn!Yn! Come see my new pet." He...
5.5K 662 15
Her fate was dying but he could do anything to change that. Where the main lead gets future dreams or vision regarding his lover's death from where h...