š‘‡š‘–š‘™š‘™ š‘Šš‘’ š‘€š‘’š‘’š‘” š“š‘”š‘Ž...

By taetaepurpleme

"š™’š™š™–š™© š™žš™› š™¬š™š š™˜š™–š™£?" š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™‚š™¤š™™ š™—š™”š™šš™Øš™Øš™šš™™ š™†š™žš™¢ š™š™–š™šš™š™®š™Ŗš™£š™œ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™–š™£ š™¤ļæ½... More

Disclaimer
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Epilogue

Ten

238 17 0
By taetaepurpleme

"As long as it's you and me, anything is possible."

//10//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

I know it would take time for her to digest everything, she looked appalled and extremely horrified when I told her about her past soul. I understand all these were too abrupt for her, so I provided her space to think. That's why I refused to tell her before, but she left me with no choice. She will cut every contact with me if I wasn't honest with her, I definitely wouldn't want that. I could only reveal the secret.

The day I was truthful with my members about my real self is still fresh in memory, the way they reacted was like her.

"What the heck? You are kidding right?" Jin's jaw dropped, they all did after I took out some valuable vintage items from my room. Drawings, ancient Korean Celadon vase, and different potteries that can prove them my words.

"I'm not, see I told you, you won't believe me." I rolled my eyes.

"He's probably trying to prank us, guys don't fall in cheeky Kim Taehyung's trap!" Jin added.

"I believe in Tae." Jimin said and embraced me, "can't believe my friend is a thousand years old man." I chuckled and hit his chest slightly.

"What do you think, Namjoon?" Yoongi said, "yeah, Hyung. It's time to use your 148 IQ." Jungkook remarked.

"Let's run some tests." Namjoon surfed on the internet, "When was Goguryeo founded?"

"37 BC," I answered confidently.

"That's too easy, everyone who has studied history will know. Ask him something else." Hoseok snatched Namjoon's phone. "Tell me all the kings of Goguryeo," Hoseok asked.

"Dongmyeong, my great great great great great grandfather, Daemunsin, my great-great-"

"U-uh, cut that great great great part." Hoseok interrupted.

"Oh, okay. Then Minjung, Gwanggaeto, Taejodae, Chadae, Yuri, and then me and Monbon and Sindae. I didn't have offspring and see? That led to the end of our dynasty. They don't have my intelligence in their blood. Tsk tsk." I scoffed.

"That's still too easy. The king just simply has the same name as yours. He must have recited them before he starts his prank! Taehyung you are angry because we ate your dumplings last week right?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

I shook my head. "Let me ask something he won't possibly know." Yoongi seized the phone from Hoseok and researched for his quiz on me. "How many dogs did King Kim Taehyung had?"

"Three. The first one was Tata, he died when I turned twelve. He was next to me since I was born. The second one was Tutu and the last one was Titi. Oh, I missed them." I wiped my non-existence tear.

"Is he correct?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, goose-bumps forming on his arm.

The six other boys were looking at him with shock, that was too much for their 16-21 years old selves to receive.

"I'm Jungshook." Jin gulped.

"Um, guys. Sorry for shocking you guys... but I only tell you guys because I trust us as a team and brothers." I explained.

"How did you become immortal Taehyung?" Jimin asked with concern.

"After her death, I begged God every day to let me see her again. God gave me a chance, I stopped aging and started living as a 20-ish man under the covers and far, far away from my Kingdom. My only purpose is to find her all these years. I have to find her so that I can live again, to breathe, to age. Unfortunately, I couldn't find her, still."

"So many years, you never found her reincarnation?" Yoongi asked sadly after hearing my story.

"I did experience bumping into someone I thought was her in the past years but they weren't her. Her appearance is my mind is getting blurier, time steals it. Maybe it's god punishment overall, for not being able to protect her." I smiled weakly.

"Taehyung, we will help you to find her."

I'm thankful that these six men treated me normally and did not sell me to some scientists to examine. At first, they were so not used to the fact. They started to be distant with me and see me as an elderly or something. They would even be polite to me. Can you imagine how cringy it would have Jin Hyung bowing to me?

We talked a lot and they respected me, I'm truly grateful that everything returns to its normal place. I prefer Jin Hyung hitting me with his slippers and my boys hugging me.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi Hyung came into my study room after hearing my response. I keep my history and secrets here, this place is very important.

"You have to eat, don't just sit here and look at the drawing twenty-four seven." Yoongi Hyung said. I found myself always hiding in my room and holding the drawing in my hand. Is this a way I mourn her?

"Yeah, Hyung. You should eat." Jungkook peeked at the door.

I chuckled and put the drawing into my drawer, locking it before following them to the dining room.

"I still can't believe my past life drew that picture. Looks like talents run in my blood." Jungkook hooked my arms with him as we walked down the corridor to the living room.

"Excuse me, I was his strategist," Yoongi remarked.

"Taehyungie Hyung said I was the most famous painter in the whole kingdom!" Jungkook fired back.

"I was his advisor!" Jimin entered the fight.

I laughed as I watched them fight about their past lives. These six guys lived around me since a long long time ago, fate will bring us together no matter what. And I'm going to stick with them forever.

"Taehyung! What about me? What did my past life do for a living? Please tell me he is a millionaire!" Hoseok whined dramatically.

"Hyung, you were our Royal Dance Team's president. You bring the team everywhere around the cities to perform. You were a close friend of mine." I smiled.

"Sounds cool." Hoseok Hyung jumped happily.

"What about me!?" Jin Hyung asked.

"You... were a butler in my palace." I teased him and everyone laughed out loud. Jin pouted angrily and I almost laughed out of tears. "Just kidding, Hyung you were the chef in charge of our palace's kitchen. Your food was so good." Jin Hyung smiled satisfied.

In this life, we became a pop music group. To be honest, I just stuck to what they were doing. I thought of ways to find her or to bring her to me. One time, I thought of methods to display my face everywhere around the world. Maybe she will see me and remember something. So becoming famous was the solution. I've tried different jobs, too many that I can't remember. I didn't really have to work, I have wealth.

Being a singer changed my impression of this career, I received so much love. Sometimes, my fans made me feel less lonely without her. Little did I know, this job really brought her to me.

I found her.

Okay Google, play Black Swan 🦢

This book will have 27 chapters excluding the epilogue. Thank you for reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...
4.5K 229 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
23.3K 637 17
He gave him his heart. Emotionally and physically. - Started: 23/05/2019 Finished: 03/09/2019
870K 38.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. ā€¢ ā€¢...