Love Hate ∕ ∕ JJ Maybank Love...

Oleh Simp4StilesStilinski

Bree Thornton was a kook from figure eight. Her life was pretty boring until freshman year when a brown haire... Lebih Banyak

[0] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[1] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[2] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[3] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[4] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[5] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲.
[6] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[7] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[8] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[10] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[11] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[12] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[13] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[14] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[15] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[16] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[17] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[18] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[19] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[20] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[21] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[22] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[23] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
[24] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲
Hi!
Happy one year of obx!
QUESTION

[9] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

24K 325 296
Oleh Simp4StilesStilinski

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?" JJ asked.

"Four hundred mil." John B said staring at the sky.

"Alright lets talk about split." JJ said, "now before we say evenly, may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us."

"JJ you've done zero training." Bree said.

"YouTube Bree." JJ said, "that's at least a five percent bump right there." He said making Bree roll her eyes at the blonde. "Any objections didn't think so."

"I object." Bree said as Kie raised her hand with Pope to object.

"I don't hear any objections so." JJ said purposely ignoring Bree.

"What are you gonna do with 80 mil Pope?" Kie asked.

"Pay for college in advance. And also textbooks. Those are expensive." Pope answered.

"What about you Kie?" JJ asked.

"Yeah what does a socialist do when's she rich." Pope asked making them all chuckle.

"Just wanna make a double album. About OBX, the Pogues." Kie said making Bree smile lightly at the idea. "You know the way catch a fire is about Kingston. Record it at Marley studio, Peter Tosh producing."

"Peter Tosh is dead." Pope said confused.

"I know but the spirit of Peter Tosh will never die." Kie said.

"I know what I'll do. I'm gonna get a big ass house on Figure Eight and go full Kook." JJ stated.

"You're gonna go full Kook?" Pope said him and Bree not believing it. She could never see JJ as a Kook.

"Yup." He answered, "gonna get a marble statue of myself and then I'm gonna get a koi pond." He said making them laugh.

"Oh you're one of those weird people ok." Bree said making him smirk at her.

"What are you gonna do Bree?" Kie asked her.

"Yeah what does a Kook do when they get even more money?" JJ asked making Bree glare at him.

"I don't know," Bree said thinking. "Maybe I'll change my last name. So I can leave my family." She said chuckling.

"Really?" Pope asked.

"Probably not." Bree said. "I would probably travel the world, it's always been my dream."

"And you're taking me with you." Kie said wrapping her arm around the blonde girl.

"Of course," Bree said chuckling, "You're all invited."

"I'll come with you to New York. I heard they had good pizza." JJ said messing with his lighter. "I'm in the mood for pizza."

"Of course JJ would be thinking about pizza right now." Bree said. "And I said I'm going to travel the world and out of all of those places you want to go to New York?"

"Yep." JJ replied. "I'm not a girl who needs to take cute pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower."

Kie and Bree flipped JJ off while the three boys laughed.

"What are you gonna do JB?" Pope asked.

"To going full Kook." He said raising his beer in the air.

"To going full Kook!" They all cheered, drinking their beer.

                                      ♥︎♥︎♥︎

The next day the Pogues sailed on the HMS Pogue. Bree sat next to JJ in her black bikini.

"You guys see that?" JJ asked the group looking at the boat the was about to pass by them. Bree rolled her eyes seeing the boat.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wake-setter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200k easy." JJ said.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope said looking at the boat.

"Hate to break it to you guys but that's my families new boat. And that's my douche bag brother with the bitch herself." Beee said as the boat passed by them. Sarah gave them a dirty look passing by.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us bitch." Kie said.

"And stop trying to show off! It's my boat too!" Bree exclaimed flipping them off. Topper rolled his eyes hearing his sister.

"So if it's also yours why don't we use it?" JJ asked.

"You know what we totally should use my boat! My family would just love to see you guys on it." Bree said sarcastically.

Later that day the group drove a hotel on Figure Eight, where there was WiFi.

"Alright keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ said taking out the gun and loading it.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." John B said turning off the car.

"You can never be too careful." JJ said looking at John B then the gun.

"Hey I predict that bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will like cause more problems than they solve." Pope said looking at JJ through the window outside of the car.

"Thank you Pope." John B said to Pope.

"Hey JJ?" Bree asked sweetly. JJ looked at her with a glare. "Put the gun back." She said stubbornly.

"No." He said. She flicked him in the head as John B grabbed the gun from him.

"Ow! JB you can't just grab a gun like that." JJ exclaimed rubbing his head.

"Can't forget my badge." JJ said grabbing his bag and hopping out of the car. "Professional bus boy." He said showing the key to Bree.

"Impressive." She said sarcastically.

"So where are we going right now?" Pope asked.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." JJ said as they walked to the back of the hotel. "This way." He said as they walked into a kitchen.

"Andrew!" JJ yelled out in the crowded kitchen. "What's up bro." He said as he walked through the kitchen, the other Pogues following.

"Mama L good to see you!" JJ said while grabbing some food off the plate. The old lady smack his hand away. They made there way out of the kitchen and through the hotel.

"See they got the backup generators going? Looks don't miss a beat." JJ said as he led them to a room with computers. Pope immediately rushed to them.

"Sweet lord the internet!" Pope exclaimed. "I've missed you."

"Let me get in there. Gotta check out my Insta models." JJ said.

"We don't have time JJ" Bree said as John B handed her the map. She placed it on the table next to Pope.

"No need to be jealous." JJ said to the girl who just rolled her eyes at him.

"Coordinates please?" Pope asked.

"34, 57, 30 north. 75, 55, 42 west." John B said as Pope typed it in.

"Boom continental shelf right there." Kie said looking at where the wreck could be.

"Well if it's off the deep end it's not gonna be much of treasure hunt is it?" Pope said. He zoomed in to see how many feet.

"Shit it's on the high side. It's only 900 feet." John B said. Pope and Bree gave him a are you serious look.

"That's not to deep." JJ said.

"Is that doable or something?" Kie asked.

"Yeah totally doable." JJ answered.

"Okay will we be taking your personal submarine?" Bree asked.

"You probably have one since you're so rich." JJ snapped back.

"You know what JJ." Bree said getting annoyed.

"How do you know this Mr. Dive Master?" John B asked JJ stopping the twos bickering.

"The salvage yard. They got a drone that can drop 1,000. It has a 360 camera and everything. It's for like deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need." JJ answered.

"Can your dad get his grimy little hands on that?" John B asked.

"Well my dads grimy little hands got his ass fired. Guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out." JJ said. "But the drones there. It's in the impound yard out back."

"How much did you say was on the Royal Merchant again?" Kie asked.

"400 hundred mil." John B and Bree said at the same time as Pope ran to guard the door.

"400 hundred million dollars? Pope move." Kie said as they moved toward the door, Pope blocking their way.

"No absolutely not. Absolutely not. No!" Pope exclaimed. John B just moved him out of the way.

"Can't we do anything legal for money?" Pope muttered.

"Come on, you got to make sure we don't do anything stupid." Bree said to Pope.

"We already are doing something stupid." Pope said giving her a really look.

"Come on brainiac." Bree said chuckling as she grabbing his arm, Pope sighing in defeat knowing he can't say no to Bree as she pulled him along with the rest of the group.

They got into the car and headed for the salvage yard.

"Pope we're not stealing the drone we're just borrowing it." John B said trying to get his friend on board as the Pogues were on there way to the salvage yard.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality." Pope said.

"How can you possibly know that? Who even told you that?" Bree asked.

"Albert Bernstein came up with it. It applies to this whole treasure hunting thing."

"Oh." Bree said, feeling stupid. Not a surprise usually everything Pope says makes her feel stupid, but she is actually smart it's just Pope is beyond smart.

"So which is it fantasy or reality?" Pope asked.

"Why you so weird Pope?" JJ asked the boy.

"It's fantasy, but possible reality." Kie said, ignoring JJ.

"Reality." John B said looking at the group then back at the road.

"Virtual Reality." JJ said about to light the joint in his mouth. Pope grabbed one and threw it to the back on the van.

"Keep the signal clear." Pope said making Bree laugh seeing JJs pissed off face. The arrived and Kie and Bree got out of the car while JJ and Pope started to fight.

"Hey don't worry. You got this." John B said to the two girls through the window.

"I'm not worried about myself. No I'm worried about that doofus doing something stupid." Bree said pointing to the blonde that was bickering with Pope.

"Yeah I'm not worried about us." Kie said grabbing Bree's arm and pulling her away. They got into Kie parents car and drove around to the front of salvage yard. They got out and purposely flattened the tire before going to get help.

"Hello?" Kie said to the security guard on the other side of gate. "Excuse me?" The guard came out.

"Can I help you two ladies." He asked them.

"Hi! We, umm, we have a flat tire and we were wondering if maybe you could help us out?"
Bree said giving him a smile.

"Yeah." The guard said leaving to get his tool box. The girls smirk at each other.

"Too easy." The both muttered to each other, doing the Pogue handshake.

Meanwhile JJ, John B, Pope watched waiting for the gates to open.

"So how's it going with Bree?" JJ asked John B.

"It's not awkward, weird, or anything." John B said making JJ laugh silently.

"Honestly, I did not think you were gonna actually listen to me." JJ said, "I was 100 percent sure she was into you. Pope would agree."

"No." Pope said, remembering the talk that the girls had about Bree liking JJ..

"So like, Bree, she like, definitely gave you the Heisman?" JJ asked, trying to ignore the jealousy and anger that JB and Bree kissed.

Even if she rejected him after. They still kissed. Why does it bother him so much? He likes her, but is refusing to believe it.

"Oh no question, yep." John B said.

"Gotcha." JJ said trying not the laugh.

"Maybe she's just into somebody else." Pope said making the other two look at him.

"Who might that be?" John B asked. Pope looked at them seeing their faces.

"Oh, no." Pope said chuckling. "Not me."

"So you're saying she likes someone else?" JJ asked.

"Uh, no." Pope said trying to avoid the conversation.

"Yep that's a lie." John B said noticing the boy who was uncomfortable.

"Who?" JJ asked.

"Oh, look! We got to go!" Pope said seeing the gate open. They ran as weight was lifted from Popes chest, glad he avoided that situation.

"It's just this back one right here." Kie said as she and Bree lead the guard to the car. "It must've been a slow leak or something."

"Been sitting in the yard too long?" The guard asked.

"Yeah." Bree replies as she saw the three boys run into the salvage yard.

"I got this." The man said going to fix the tire.

"Thank you." Kie said.

"Your a life savor." Bree said to the man. They looked around before they heard barking making the girls glance at each other with panic.

"Do you hear that?" The man asked, stopping what he was doing.

"Hear what?" Kie said, trying to act normal.

"Tebone's got somethin'," he said standing up and looking at the salvage yard.

"It's probably just a raccoon maybe, you know." Kie said, stalling. "Nothin' to worry about."

"Yeah." He said going back to the tire. Kie looked at Bree and she nodded going to the other side of the car. She went to the tire and started to flatten it.

"Hey what are you doing?" The man asked as noticed the girl flattening the tire.

"I'm just, making sure the other ones aren't flat." Bree said looking at the tire awkwardly, "this one is." The man realized what was happening and ran back to the salvage yard.

"Shit why didn't you stall him?" Bree asked as they ran and got in the car.

"I tried!" Kie said starting the card up driving away.

♥︎ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 ♥︎
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘆𝗲𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

135K 2.1K 47
𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗭𝗜𝗘 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 was the one thing no one could understand. She kept her personality hidden under a thick layer of cement. Although no o...
7.4K 313 16
IN WHICH after choosing one friend over the other Talia Anderson has to learn how to live life like a pogue. Even though the pogue king, John Booker...
5.3K 244 11
❝ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue ❞ The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...