[4] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 walked to the boneyard

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 walked to the boneyard. They stared set up the keg. They all got a cup of beer and drank and soon enough there was a crowd.

The crowd was basically made out of 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝘁, then the 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀. And then the 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘀. The clueless kids that are on vacation with their families.

Bree and JJ raced to see who can chug their beer the fastest. Bree won making the girls side of the little group that was form cheer out in victory.

Then the Pogues separated, Kie talking about Zodiac signs, John B flirting with a girl, JJ getting wasted, Pope being, well, Pope, and Bree who was dancing with a cup of beer in her hand.

"What is she doing here?" Kie asked grabbing JB's and Bree's attention. Kie was talking about Sarah who was right next to Bree's brother.

Kie rolled her eyes walking away as Bree noticed John B staring at Sarah. Bree smirked and walked, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"You're already whipped, JB." Bree said to him.

"No I'm not. Definitely not, I would never fall for Sarah Cameron." John B said ruffling the girl's hair.

"Can't Wait to say I told you so." Bree smiled getting up and leaving the boy with his thoughts.

Soon enough the sun went down, but the party was still on. Bree was minding her own business standing by the water.

"Hey, Bree! Can I interest you in a Milwaukee Beverage?" Bree heard seeing JJ walk up to her. She chuckled seeing his drunken state.

She was about to reach for the cup until a hand stopped her from doing so. She looked up and saw her brother.

"Topper please don't start something." She quietly begged him.

"I won't, I'll take the drink." Topper said going to reach for the cup. Sarah was next to him holding his hand.

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you, I asked your sister." JJ said. "Now if you say pretty please, maybe." Bree sighed knowing this won't end well.

"Ohh, pretty please, pretty please?" Topper asked.

"Yeah you didn't say that beford so here you go, Bree." JJ said going to hand the cup again to the girl.

"She doesn't want it," Topper said angrily hitting the cup making the drink get all over JJ and some on Bree.

JJ grabbed Topper by the shirt and pushed him back.

"No! no! No!" Bree yelled as she rushed in between them. John B held JJ back while Sarah held Topper back.