Sans AU x Reader(Bad Guys)

By Stitch1123

Au Sanses x Reader If you like edgy and scary Sanses, and romantic and fluffy and edgy scenarios, then this i... More

...
#1 Underfell!Sans x Reader // Just Like Old Times
#2 Non-corrupted!Nightmare x Reader
#3 Dusttale!Sans x Reader
#4 SFW Alphabet // Nightmare!Sans
#5 Error!Sans X Reader // Happy Valentine's day
#6 Cross!Sans X Reader
#7 Random Text Messages // Horror!Sans
#8 Nightmare!Sans X Reader
#10 SFW Alphabet // Horror!Sans
#11 Horror!Sans X Reader
#12 SFW Alphabet // Underfell!Sans
#13 Error!Sans // SFW Alphabet
A/N
Announcement time

#9 Horror!Sans X Reader

9.7K 204 1.1K
By Stitch1123

Requested by:JanieRusselltheantic

A/N: you're Red's stepsister in this story.

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

     "(Y/N)~"

     You felt something poking your cheek. You looked up to see Horror grinning down on you.

     You set your book aside. "What now, Horror?"

     "I'm hungryyyy~" Horror whined.

     You rolled your eyes at him. "You're always hungry, Horror."

     "Give me foooood." Horror said as he made clung to you like a koala.

     You sighed and rolled your eyes again. "Fine, what do you want to eat?"

    Horror looked up and smiled seductively. "You~"

     You deadpanned at his flirting attempt. Horror would always flirt and tease you so this was pretty much a normal day for you.

     You said nothing in response to his flirt and stood and started walking away.

     "Wait! (Y/N), don't leave me." Horror said as he started to follow you. "I promise I won't say another word if you make me some food."

     You stopped and looked at him. "Promise?"

     "Cross my heart and hope to die." He said while drawing a cross over his chest.

     "... But you don't have a heart..."

     "You know what I meant."

     You considered his deal for a while before making a decision.

     "Alright. Let's go to the kitchen and I'll make you something to eat." You said.

     "Yes! Finally, food!" Horror cheered.

     Horror happily followed you into the kitchen. Once the two of you reached the kitchen, Horror stationed himself at the counter while you prepared the materials and ingredients that you needed to make food.

     "Sooo, what are you making?" Horror said while he rested his head onto his propped up arm.

     "I'm just making a simple egg sandwich." You answered.

     You put the pan on the stove and turned up the heat. You let the fire heat up the pan first before pouring some oil into it. You grabbed two eggs, cracked it, and beat them up to make scrambled eggs. You put the eggs into the pan and put the bread into the toaster. The eggs are very fast to cook so you took the eggs out of the pan and put them on the plate. Now, you just need to wait for the toast.

     "You know," You said while turning around to face Horror. "You could've just asked the Papyruses to cook for you."

     You heard the toaster go off. You took the toast and assembled the egg sandwich. You made three in total and you cut them up into triangles. You took the plate and served them to Horror.

     "I know." Horror said as he picked up a sandwich. "But I like your cooking better."

     Horror bit into the sandwich and moaned in satisfaction.

     'He looks really cute when he has that small smile on his face.' You thought.

     But that cute face was immediately replaced by Horror scarfing down the entire sandwich in one bite. You giggled as Horror moaned in satisfaction and continued to devour the sandwiches you made.

     In a span of just a few minutes, Horror has finished all six sandwiches. Horror sighed in satisfaction and proceeded to lie on the couch. You followed him and sat near his feet. Horror looked at you before getting up and placed his head on your lap.

     "You lap is so soft like a pillow." Horror said is he closed his eyes.

     You placed your hand his head and started to pet it. Horror's smile grew. He grabbed your hand and placed it on his cheek.

     "I really love you, (Y/N)." Horror murmured softly.

     That caught you off guard. You weren't expecting Horror to say that and neither was Horror. It seems that Horror accidentally said it out loud. The two of you looked at each other in silence.

     Sweat dripped down Horror's forehead. His mind was racing really quickly to think of a way out of this. He wasn't ready to confess yet. He was planning to confess to you in a romantic way and this is most definitely not what he had in mind.

      "Hey guys. Do you know— What are you doing?"

     You both looked up and saw Red standing next to the couch, looking down on you guys. Horror panicked and fell face first on the floor.

     You stood up straight and nervously looked at your brother. "N-Nothing."

     Horror stood up as well and tried to hide his blushing face. He wasn't very successful. Red glared at the both of you before letting it go.

     "Whatever." He said. "Anyway, do you guys know where Nightmare is?"

     You exhaled. You felt your body relax and all of the tension left. You hadn't breath the whole time he was looking at you.

     "No. We have no idea where that Octopus is." I answered.

     "Alright. I guess I'll leave you two love birds alone."

     "Love birds?!" Horror shouted in surprise.

     He was now as red as a tomato but he doesn't bother hiding it.

     Red smirked at him, his gold teeth showing. "Don't act dumb, Horror. I know you have feelings for my sis."

     Red stepped forward and got closer to Horror. "But... If you hurt her."

     His left eye glowed red. His menacing aura making the room go cold. "You're gonna have a  b a d  t i m e."

     Horror growled threateningly. He didn't like it that Red was threatening him. He also didn't like it that Red said that he would hurt her. As if he would ever hurt you. You're his everything. He would never hurt you.

     Before the tension got worse you stepped in and pushed them away from each other.

     "Please don't fight." You said. "Nightmare's not going to like it if you wrecked the living room."

     The two looked away from each other and the tension between the two was thankfully gone.

     "Speaking of Nightmare." Red said. "I still gotta find him."

     Red looked at Horror straight in the eye. "Just remember what I said about you hurting my sister."

     Red stuffed his hand in his pockets and walked away. You heard Horror say 'tsk' and turned his head away.

     "Screw him." You heard him mutter.

     "Soo..." You started. "You have feelings for me?"

     You opened your mouth again to say something but you were cut off by Horror pressing his mouth against your lips.

     You gasped and stood there shocked. Horror really was kissing you. Your mind went black for a few seconds but you managed to snap out of it and kissed back. You eyes fluttered shut to savour the kiss and you wrapped your hands around Horror's neck to get closer to him.

     After a while you had to pull away to fill up your lungs. Horror hugged you and buried his head into the crook of your neck.

     "I love you." You heard him mutter into your neck.

     You giggled. "I love you, too."

     You wrapped your arms around his hips and smiled.

     "I'm hungry." Horror said.

     "Well, then let's go to the kitchen." You said. "I'll cook you some more food."

      Horror lifted his head up and brought his mouth close to your ear and whispered seductively. "Actually, I think I'm hungry for something else."

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

Aaannndd that's enough of that... 😅
Sorry. I don't write lemons so I'll just leave that to your 🌈 imagination 🌈
Baiii~

Bonus:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 657 28
A bouquet of oneshots, by me, for the lovely reader who took their time to read this! Requests are gladly accepted, but be warned, I procrastinate a...
209K 5.3K 24
Uh
1.2M 19K 84
If you love sans and fan fiction then this just right for you. I will do as many as I can and yeah. Enjoy!
78.5K 802 22
Let's write some lemons together, yes? Anything from fontcest to x reader's you got it. The suggestion box is currently closed. Again sorry for the...