๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By mikaylataurus

"๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐€
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ˆ. ๐๐„๐ ๐๐€๐‹
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐ˆ๐•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐•. ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐•๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐‹๐„
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ‘๐‘๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐—. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ’๐“๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐—๐ˆ. ๐…๐€๐“๐„
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐๐€๐๐‚๐€๐Š๐„๐’
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐—๐•. ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’
๐—๐•๐ˆ. ๐’๐๐€๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐’๐’
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ“๐“๐‡ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐—๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‹๐’
๐—๐—. ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐”๐‘๐„
๐—๐—๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐—๐ˆ๐•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐–๐’

952 38 4
By mikaylataurus

The car ride to Timothée's house was silent. After Giovanni had his talk with Timmy he could not stop thinking about what he said. Don't promise things you can't keep. You are bound to hurt her. These thoughts taunted Timmy's mind. Although, Timmy knew he had strong feelings for Lucia; he was terrified of the what if possiblity. Timmy was terrified that she would find out the little details he left out when telling her about his past.

Timmy knew he was no longer that same 16 year old boy, but the thought of the full story being uncovered haunted him. He didn't want to scare her away or more importantly to think he was a terrible person.

Lucia could sense unease in Timmy. His whole persona had changed from earlier. "What did my brother say to you?", she asks looking ahead at the road.

Timmy bites his lip studying the side of Lucia's face quickly before turning his attention back to the road. "Uh you know the usual. Just telling me not to hurt you and shit", he says gripping the wheel tighter.

Lucia scoffs, "Really? That's all he said?"

"Yes, I swear that's all he said", Timmy says hastily.

Lucia sighs taking in a deep breath. She doesn't say a word she just stares ahead. Lucia knew their was more to the picture. She just wasn't sure what it was yet. Lucia decided to drop the topic because trying to force the information out of Timmy wouldn't work; she just hoped he would tell her on his own.

Finally, they pull up to Timmy's home which was nothing Lucia expected it to be. It's this enormous Italian Villa with old cobblestone walls with dark turquoise shutters. The house was surrounded by big beautiful trees stretching their limbs out to shade the grass below. Lucia knew Timmy had money but not this much money.

Timmy parks his car stopping for a moment. He licks his lips turning towards the brunette besides him. "I'm sorry for being snippy with you. It's just I'm new to this whole thing. It may seem as if I know what I'm doing, when in fact I'm terrified. All I know is I really like you. I don't want to screw it up", he worriedly rushes out.

A small smile spreads across Lucia's lips. She extends her hand to run her fingers through his hair and down the side of his cheek where Lucia's hand stops. "It's okay, I understand Gio probably said something to try and scare you off or overthink the situation. I'm new to all of this too. I never fell for someone an ocean apart from me. What I do know is we both really like one another. I just want to enjoy the rest of summer with you, and when the time comes for me to leave we will figure that out, together."

"You amaze me with everything you say. Thank you", Timmy coos leaning over to kiss her lips delicately. He lets his lips linger for a moment before pulling away.

Timmy and Lucia both get out of his car walking up to his house to head inside. Lucia was feeling a little apprehensive about meeting his parents for the first time. Normally, Lucia had no issue meeting parents for the first time, but she wanted to make a good first impression. Once the two enter the house Lucia is taken away by the inside of the house being grander than the outside.

"Woaw your house is beautiful", she says in awe looking around. Red patterned carpets lined the colorful stoned floor, the walls were painted a pale yellow which extended into high ceilings with carvings surrounding a renaissance painting. The room came together with a beautiful chandelier with crystals hanging on it.

"Uh, thanks. My dad wanted to keep the original structure of the house", he says awkwardly. Timmy was never one to brag about his family being weathly. He normally found himself becoming awkward whenever attention was draw to that wealth.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home. I brought someone for you to meet", he yells walking towards the kitchen with Lucia following close behind him holding onto his arm.

"Darling, in here", a women's voice echos deeper in the house. Timmy and Lucia walk into the kitchen where a shorter woman with brunette hair stood. Lucia noted that Timmy looked so much like his mother.

"Ciao Mamma", Timmy smiles walking over to kiss the top of her head. Lucia stands in place shyly grabbing her elbow with her right hand.

"Ciao, mio bellissimo ragazzo (hello, my beautiful boy)", she hums wrapping her arm around his slim waist to hug him. Timmy's mom then turns her attention towards Lucia her eyes perking up at the girl. "You must be Lucia! It's so nice to meet you finally!", she exclaims pulling Lucia in for a hug.

Lucia is taken back by her friendly gesture but hugs back. "È così bello conoscerti, Mrs. Chalamet (it is so nice to meet you)", she smiles. Timmy's and Mrs. Chalamet's eyes widen they look back and forth sharing the same looks of surprise.

"Timothée non mi ha detto che parlavi italiano?(Timothée didn't tell me you spoke Italian)", Mrs. Chalamet says impressed.

"Non l'ho detto neanche a me (I didn't tell him either)", Lucia giggles lightly. "Conosco solo un po. Non sono perfetto (I only know a little. I am not perfect)."

"È ancora impressionante (it is still impressive)", Timmy interjects. Timmy was very impressed to say the least. Lucia shakes her head thanking him.

"Sí, molto impressionante! Per favore, chiamami Nicole (yes, very impressive! please call me Nicole)", she beams pulling away from the hug. "My, my Timothée said you were beautiful... He wasn't kidding."

Lucia bites down on her lip feeling her cheeks turn crimson red from the compliment. She was not sure on how to reply, so she gave Nicole a courteous 'thank you.' If looks could kill, Timmy's would; he could not stand the embarrassment his mom put him through.

"Where is dad?", Timmy questions changing the subject.

"Oh, he is outside setting the table for dinner! Why don't you go introduce Lucia and him." Nicole insists while she heads to the stove to tend to the meal she was preparing.

Timmy nods spinning on the back of heel to head outside but grabs Lucia's hand intertwining their fingers. Lucia smiles to herself following behind him. The two head out into the backyard which were filled of lemon and orange trees. Lucia's nose is immediately filled with an aroma of citrus mixed with the cool refreshing summer air.

In the distance stood a taller man who seemed to be the same height as Timmy or a little taller. His hair was a silver grey, and he had dark thick eyebrows with icy blue eyes.

"My boy! Timmy I was wondering where you have been all day", he booms happily patting his son on the back with a wide smile. "Lucia, it is a pleasure to meet you!", he quickly says turning to pull her in for a hug.

Once again Lucia is shocked at how friendly Timmy's parents are, but smile at how genuine they already seemed. She noted that Timmy got his smile from his father. "It's wonderful to meet you!"

"Also call me Marc", he insists pulling away from Lucia who nods in agreement. "Timmy tolds us you were from the U.S.", he says.

"Yes, I am from Philly, but my parents are originally from Italy", she explains.

"How wonderful! I've been to the states myself a few times. I love New York City", he beams.

Lucia and Marc continue to chat and talk about the similarities and differences between the U.S. and Italy. Eventually, Nicole joins them bringing out pasta carbonara. Timmy's parents ask Lucia ever question imaginable. Lucia was flattered by how down to earth Timmy's parents seemed. They both came off as genuine, out going people who everyone liked.

Timmy was very nervous thr entire dinner hoping that his parents did not come off overwhelming or intrusive. He knew that his parents would like Lucia from the start; she was just that likeable. His main concern was whether Lucia would be fond of them. Timmy would begin to shake his leg rapidly whenever a new question would arise or start to chew at the skin around his nails to calm how anxious he was.

Lucia could tell by his mannerisms that Timmy was nervous. In between conversations, Lucia would glance over at Timmy to give him a reassuring smile and squeeze his hand lightly under the table. This in return calmed Timmy making him loosen up a bit.

"So, Timmy...", Nicole trails off taking the last bite of her food. Timmy lifts his attention towards his mom furrowing his eyebrows together from her tone of voice.

"Yes, mamma?", he questions.

"Pauline's boyfriend has proposed", she carefully states as if she was walking on eggshells.

"And?", Timmy shrugs leaning back in his chair. His smile was now replaced with a blank expression, one that Lucia could not read.

"Your father and I would like to go to Paris to congratulate them on their engagement. We would like you to come with us." Nicole slowly places the fork down on her place avoiding eye contact with her son.

"She hates me. She wouldn't want me there", he says disappointed etched between the creases of his eyebrows.

"She doesn't hate you Tim. It has been two years. I think it is time you both make amends. You only have one sibling." Nicole slowly says reaching across the table to grab his hand.

Timmy's face softens at his mother's touch for a moment until the cold, blank expression returned. "I'm not going", he just blankly states.

"What if Lucia came?", Marc interupts asking him.

"Oh no I-", Lucia is cut off.

"Yes! Perfect idea, honey!", Nicole exclaims. "Please come with us Lucia! We will only be gone for 4 days tops."

Lucia bites down on her lip unsure of what to say. She looks over at Timmy who is looking down at the table. "I don't know. Its really not my place. I mean I just met you guys. I don't want to intrude", she says uneasily.

"Nonsense! You are an amazing girl. We would be lucky to have you", Nicole insists. Lucia weakly smiles nodding in approval that she would come with them then.

"Perfect! Timmy will you come?", she asks turning back towards Timmy.

A heavy sigh leaves his lips while he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, I guess I'm forced to now."

"Wonderful! It is settled! We leave in two days", she squeals clapping her hands excitedly.

They finish dinner in complete silence; Lucia was afraid she upset Timmy because it was obvious that he was not comfortable going to see his sister. Lucia understood thought who wouldn't be uncomfortable going to see someone who hasn't talked to you in two years. However, she had the slim hope that maybe going to his sister, Timmy would be able to heal and work things out with her.

Lucia sat next to Timothée on the piano bench in their grand living room. A word was still not spoken between the two since dinner. She did not want to pressure Timmy, so she decided to keep her mouth shut to wait for him to say something.

"I'm not mad at you for agreeing to go to Paris. I mean it's hard to say no to my mom", he simply says chuckling. "I just...", he stops looking down at the keys on the piano. "The last time Pauline and I talked I was a huge dick. I said things I didn't mean. Terrible horrible things. I'm not the same person I was two years ago."

Lucia weakly smiles reaching her hand up to the side of his face to caress his cheek, something she did out of habit to ease the boy. "Timothée, it would be ridiculous for her to think that you are the same person. Everyone changes. Luckily, you have changed for the better. I'm sure she will see that. I mean you are her brother after all", Lucia coos.

"I know. I'm just nervous", he breathes out. "At least you are coming. Thank you for just being there for me."

"Of course, I love you", she accidentally slips out. Lucia's cheeks immediately turn red making her snap her head away from the boy.

"You-you love me?". Timmy asks a smile evident in his voice. Lucia slowly turns to him weakly smiling raising her eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah", she shyly says putting her head down. "Sorry if it's too soon."

Timmy grabs Lucia's chin bringing her face to look up at him. A huge grin is plastered across his face and his emerald eyes sparkle with endearment. "I love you, Lucia Serra", he whispers leaning close to her pink lips. "I knew I loved you when we danced under the moonlight."

Lucia's eyes find Timmy's feeling her heart beat begin to quicken. Lucia felt as if she was going to melt on the spot. His gaze made her stomach do summersaults. Timmy leans in closer and closer finally closing the distance when his soft lips touch hers. They both grab onto one another's face kissing aggressively demonstrate all the emotion they had for one another.

Lucia moans into his mouth while Timmy uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into hers. She smiles deepening the kiss biting at his bottom lip hungrily. They continue to move their lips in sync enjoying the simplicity of the moment. Lucia and Timmy had no idea that Paris held a trap of decent and misunderstanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8K 95 10
โ˜†ๅฝก ( MAMMA MIA ) โ‡ a cover shop closed for catchup ------ ( IN WHICH ) I make covers for those in need ๐Ÿฎ STARTED. 23 July 2023 @ alycialcver
1.9M 42.9K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothรฉe mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...
650K 32.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...